It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

If we had been able to find the headline, it would've gone somewhere. Unfortunately, no such luck. And, I'm not expecting our luck to change.

Meg needs to come back and tell us exactly why we're not finding the headline where she's telling us to look. I have a feeling she knows the reason.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by TrowaBarton

Meg needs to come back and tell us exactly why we're not finding the headline where she's telling us to look. I have a feeling she knows the reason.

I couldn't agree with you more on this my friend.

Trowa

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Has anyone been in touch with meg via the pm function here, or other means?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Asked Meg via twitter to check the thread yesterday and she said she checks it all the time, but didn't feel the need to post again because she claimed we all just were arguing in circles. I made a post on page 79 recounting all of the things that a few of us were doing. She came back, thanked those of us that were trying to figure this out, and answered? some questions and also told us that she saw the ticker on the 27th fell asleep and then posted it the morning of the 28th.

I haven't tweeted her again as I don't want to harass her and I have a strange feeling that she will not be coming back to post and if she does it will probably just create more confusion.

She did check in today at some time according to her profile and I'm sure she will keep "checking in" as she stated.

Trowa
edit on 11/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: To edit content

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
how are you guys checking these recordings? online? show me the link and I'll comb them myself. Doesn't sound like someone would wake up and post that the next day.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Neveos

I basically have just went on to you tube and have watched every viddy of anything from FOX News from the dates of the 27th - 29th of April. Also checked the video logs on Fox's website. That's what I've been doing, along with checking FOX vids from results in multiple search engines ( all between the 27th to 29th mind you). If anyone else has any other sites I"m sure they'll post them.

Trowa
edit on 11/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add content

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
well if we're gonna see it, we really need to see every second of every moment of that ticker.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
We should find people in the area the OP lives who Tivo'd/DVR'd the same channel before the recordings are overridden. Such a f'up/ticker tweak could be location-specific -- anyone know if the local affiliate stations can edit ticker data or put their own ticker headlines in the feed?

What if someone knew the story wasn't going to be factual and this was their signal?
edit on 5/12/2011 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Boy...that was A LOT of reading!

I'll say this...on April 28th at 7:30, I was stuck at an Olive Garden waiting to be served after a long wait to be seated, while the restaurant was half empty. I KNOW this because I lived through it. If I am questioned on this subject, I will not realize that maybe I was there at 5:30 or 9:30...and I am positive that it was April 28th.

While I think some people here go too far (finding out her full name and phone number??? Isn't that just slightly creepy???) I see nothing that shows that the OP didn't just misread it. She doesn't really remember what time or even day she saw it, admits to being in the middle of a thousand things at once, and yet is convinced she read the ticker right? Isn't she supposedly a journalist? I'm no journalist, but if I witnessed something major, I wouldn't sit on it for days and eventually end up at ATS to ask for help in spreading the word.

I don't intend to bash the OP...she seems sincere...I've just read a whole lot of pages and not a single post had any evidence to back up her claim. This is during royal wedding coverage...where more than the usual number of people would have been recording Fox News.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Anyone got a youtube video of this ?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
yeah this is a hoax, in my opinion, because she claims to have lurked on this webpage for a whiile.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
We should find people in the area the OP lives who Tivo'd/DVR'd the same channel before the recordings are overridden. Such a f'up/ticker tweak could be location-specific -- anyone know if the local affiliate stations can edit ticker data or put their own ticker headlines in the feed?

She said it was on Fox News, not any affiliate station. She seemed sure of that.
But, then, she was also sure of the time. And the date. Both were wrong (the time, in fact, she's claimed to have had wrong twice). Maybe she has amnesia and she's just making it up. Or maybe she's just plain making it up.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
As I said before... the problem may be that if it was one ticker on one program for just a few mins/secs, then they would have pulled it from any official videos.

Unless someone recorded it or actually filmed it with a phone or something because they too saw it, you probably wont find it.

They're not going to leave evidence like that up are they?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

The thing is, she said her grandmother saw it once and she saw it twice (there was some confusion about that for a while, but, the last time she was here, she did specify that it was seen three times). Assuming they saw it without missing any repeat of the ticker in between, that's no less than 15 minutes (the minimum time it take the Fox News ticker to run through three times, based on my own observation). So, that would be 15 minutes of footage missing.
Meg has very specifically narrowed the time down to between 6:30 and 8 pm PDT on April 27. That's the last half of Hannity and all of On the Record. Several of us have watched both of those. The footage is intact (certainly we'd notice the removal of 15 minutes, or even the removal of each individual appearance of the headline in question) and the headline is nowhere to be found.
edit on 12-5-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

I am not working for the news, so I could be wrong.... But I believe that the news agencies have everything streamlined. The footage, and the tickers are seperate, like layers. They could easily keep the footage, then change the ticker before they archive it I would assume.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Yep, they are layered. In fact, when Fox publishes their own shows online, they remove the ticker entirely.
That's why we've been searching things like YouTube, where people have recorded directly off the TV.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime

Meg has very specifically narrowed the time down to between 6:30 and 8 pm PDT on April 27. That's the last half of Hannity and all of On the Record. Several of us have watched both of those. The footage is intact (certainly we'd notice the removal of 15 minutes, or even the removal of each individual appearance of the headline in question) and the headline is nowhere to be found.

Well that true... but are you sure the footage is intact?
Is it official fox footage or footage that been recorded...?

I'm not saying that 15mins or any footage has been removed, just the ticker... and this could have well been replaced with a different ticker saying something "normal" about the wedding or any old news.

Do we have the original, unedited footage from that day, that either someone recorded or whatever?

edit on 12/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

We do. We've been checking footage that people have recorded directly, themselves, independent of Fox.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

OK cool... I was checking footage back earlier in the thread and just decided recently, that to be honest, It doesn't matter... the fact that the official statements and stories are lies... and we have countless articles and accounts saying that he died a week earlier, I think, is much more important.

That's not to say that finding the missing ticker wouldn't be amazing, but it's not the be all and end all.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by CLPrime

OK cool... I was checking footage back earlier in the thread and just decided recently, that to be honest, It doesn't matter... the fact that the official statements and stories are lies... and we have countless articles and accounts saying that he died a week earlier, I think, is much more important.

That's not to say that finding the missing ticker wouldn't be amazing, but it's not the be all and end all.

Exactly, the information that was found as a direct result of this thread is very valuable and useful. We have found several documented inconsistencies in the official timeline.

Although I will always be curious how meg pulled this off. PM me some time, meg, and let me know how you did it.

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join