It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero
I see you're still mixing things up lucidity! Why dont you go and do some of your own research if you need all that info to be convinced? No one is here to fullfill your needs.

If you cannot see that this story is full of holes then really you need to take off the blinkers.

Far too much conlicting information, and the former assassinated prime minister of pakistan said he was dead 4 years ago. Geez dude, can you not smell the fish?

Convinced of what? What the hell are you talking about?

I have been doing research since this all started. I have not yet pieced it all together. That takes a lot of time and a lot of digging and tracking.

Frankly, I see a lot of people flapping their jaws with unsubstantiated facts and flapping their arms screaming they lied they lied with nothing to back their crap up..

That's not how I roll.

Sure I see holes. Have since the beginning. But I also know that a few things that appeared to be holes turned out to have very reasonable explanations, and there's every chance

Same request of you. You have a list? Fact-checked and substantiated with times and dates as to what the OS even is and where it changed? Until I see that or create it, I'm not ready to accuse anyone of anything.

But if that's how you play, and if you don't care if you look dim or those associated with you do by association, go for it. That's on you. Guess some people didn't learn any lessons from the "truther" movement.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

It has alread been reported that the Chinese want it or may have it...

rt.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Calm down... don't let them get to you. It's not important...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennvideo
reply to post by Aeons

It has alread been reported that the Chinese want it or may have it...

rt.com...

Just looking at that story myself,

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kennvideo

I'm perfectly calm
And through with this thread. She either didn't see what she said she saw or someone made a mistake. Plain and simple. If y'all find the crawl, let me know.

I think I'm gonna go tweet everyday that FoxNews ran a crawl saying someone has been assassinated or there was an 8.5 earthquake in California or that some famous person died everyday and when it happens I'll delete all my other tweets about it, wait a week, and come post it here. Not.

Have fun!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Hey now, stealing my idea

That's actually a good idea. Start a Twitter account and add only people who are willing to lie for you. Post tweets about a bunch of possible future events, amongst some other random daily tweets, and then sit back and wait. When one of those happens, delete all of the prediction tweets but that one and then go all "I predicted it!" on people. Sounds like a plan.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Calm down... don't let them get to you. It's not important...

I am calm thank you, no one is getting to me, some people are just deliberately awkward and need to be told from time to time.

@lucidity

I have great perception and instinct, and based on all the evidence I've researched, I personally think that it's a made up story that they killed him. I'm entitled to that opinion and I stand by that.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime

That's actually a good idea. Start a Twitter account and add only people who are willing to lie for you. Post tweets about a bunch of possible future events, amongst some other random daily tweets, and then sit back and wait. When one of those happens, delete all of the prediction tweets but that one and then go all "I predicted it!" on people. Sounds like a plan.

Yeah but in reality that is not what has happened here. It's a bit coincidential to have tweeted about it then it happend, and no other future event tweets were made by her so I personally thin it's genuine.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

Well...the tweet is real, and was posted April 28. We've established that. That's about all that's real, though. Neither Meg's story nor the official story of Osama bin Laden's death qualify for reality, as far as I'm concerned at this point.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime

Lucid' has a nub of an idea, actually it's not new. Simply record the live news, as it happens complete with scrolling banners. Anyway, the idea of a 'Mystic Meg' only implies that the FN and RT dabble in the mysticism too, unless of course the original story was true and 'Mystic Meg' works for the media... blah blah.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Appoligese if this has already been posted, I got left behind on this story from the early pages & havnt had the time to read through all of the recent, although checking in now & again I still see the ticker hasnt been found.

Anyways it seems RT are reporting that Iran can prove Bin Laden was dead long before US raid

"We have credible information that Bin Laden died some time ago of a disease," Moslehi said on the sidelines of a cabinet meeting on Sunday, as quoted by ISNA news agency.

It would be nice if they were able to provide that information but in the next quote they state:

"If the US military and intelligence apparatus have really arrested or killed Bin Laden, why don't they show him [his body]? Why have they thrown his corpse into the sea?" Moslehi asked rhetorically, FARS news agency reports.

Which suggests to me Iran is just jumping on our bandwagon using any attempt to keep their people anti-west.

Take it with a pinch of salt & wait for the unlikely event of them having any actual credibal evidence

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Lucid' has a nub of an idea, actually it's not new. Simply record the live news, as it happens complete with scrolling banners. Anyway, the idea of a 'Mystic Meg' only implies that the FN and RT dabble in the mysticism too, unless of course the original story was true and 'Mystic Meg' works for the media... blah blah.

Just make sure that all your predictions are rather vague and can be interpreted in more than one way and you can be the next Nostradamus....or at least the next Gary Spivey..

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
In an Effort to "Validate the Death" of bin Laden, Inhofe Becomes First Senator To See Photos
blogs.abcnews.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

Originally posted by smurfy

Just make sure that all your predictions are rather vague and can be interpreted in more than one way and you can be the next Nostradamus....or at least the next Gary Spivey..

True of course, except that 'Mystic Meg' may be the only one not tied to a schedule.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
He's not trolling. I saw the report at a friends house. I don't watch TV at home so I didn't notice the black out. At work the following week when the "official" news came out I got in a friendly argument about it with a co-worker about when he died. I guess this is some what proof that I was telling the truth.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

In an Effort to "Validate the Death" of bin Laden, Inhofe Becomes First Senator To See Photos
blogs.abcnews.com...

I see that,
But the majority 'conspiracy theories' is not, as emphasised in the link as being that OBL is still alive, but rather that he was already dead.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I wish Megan would post call logs. Perhaps it could jog her memory about when she saw the ticker. Until that's hammered down, there's not much to go on. It happened sometime before 10:43 AM Pacific Time. That's all we know.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
We need the damn recording of FOXnews on April 28th

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Neveos

We're actually on April 27 now. Meg remembered that it was actually the night before the tweet that she saw the headline. Between 6:30 and 8 pm PDT. That puts it during the second half of Hannity or during On the Record. Me and another member have checked Hannity. ~Lucidity has checked On the Record. The headline is nowhere to be found...nor is any mention, even, of Osama bin Laden.

The ticker, as described by Meg, does not exist.
Her tweet about it from the 28th, however, does exist.

There's the rub.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Damn this thread I was so sure we were going to uncover something, now I just Idk I'm very disheartened but am looking at every piece of FOX news from the 27th - 29th still regardless and I've come up with nothing as of yet.

Trowa
edit on 11/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add content

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join