It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. officials unveil videos of bin Laden

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

U.S. officials unveil videos of bin Laden

www.cnn.com

Washington (CNN) -- Haunting and candid videos emerged of Osama bin Laden on Saturday, never-seen-before footage that provides clues into the psyche and stature of the world's most wanted terrorist.

Intelligence officials on Saturday unveiled five different videos of bin Laden that were confiscated from the raid by U.S. forces at his Pakistan compound, which left he al Qaeda leader and four others dead. Officials says the new videos and other information collected from the site in Abbottabad are considered to be the most significant amount of intelligence ever collected from a senior terro
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Alright, I wanted to get this out there so I haven't even seen the video. In the article though, it sure does sound like we'll be in for a treat. I'm not even sure if the video that is found at the link is the videos that are being discussed in the article.

With the description of the videos that the article presents, we see that they include Bin Laden sitting and watching television. Almost like a home movie of sorts. The alarming description of a well groomed and hair dyed Bin Laden announcing something of importance to the United states had the audio removed.

That sounds suspicious and I can only guess at what was being relayed. If anything at all! So please, follow the link and let's see if we can find these videos that have been unveiled and give our outlook on them.

Alright, edit to add. It seems as though the actual videos are going to be released by the Pentagon in about ten to fifteen more minutes according to the guy speaking to the reporter. They have intelligence officials who are going to be able to give everyone a run down as well. This will be very interesting.

Edit to add that I believe this is either one videos or one of a few?

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 7-5-2011 by jackflap because: punctuation content and add video

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Video looks fake too set up he doesn't even turn to face the person who is shooting with the camera. Also no sound so why would you cut sound would that give away names used and show straight away that it isn't Osama.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
No audio...

What is our government so worried about? Seems to me they're trying to quell the masses asking questions by distracting them from the real facts.

"Here sheeple! Here's a video of a monster watching tv!" I don't know who was wrong or right anymore. I just know it's fishy that the government is constantly changing their story and back peddling on everything because the public doesn't buy their crap anymore. It's like Wal Mart's pricing system...change everything very often and they can't keep up.

So tired of the lies...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo
Video looks fake too set up he doesn't even turn to face the person who is shooting with the camera. Also no sound so why would you cut sound would that give away names used and show straight away that it isn't Osama.

Good call. I totally agree, dude.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I dont think its him!

It looks very staged, he dosent turn to face the camera and the stroking of the beard is very unusual of a person who has worn a beard all his life....hmmmm, I smell bs again!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Wow all that video proves is that somewhere there is a middle eastern man that was filmed watching tv...Great does this mean we are taking the stance of every person from that region looks the same, lol jk. But this proves nothing in my opinion, anyone else see anything defining that insists its OBL?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

OK. Just watched the posted video. LoL it says "Haunting".

All I see is a guy that is "watching" TV. I cannot tell who he is and would not be able to pick him out of a lineup. Why, after seeing the usual OBL video stuff, does he keep bringing up the menu but not select anything. He just brings it up to block the screen then closes it.

And why no sound? Once again just teasing us with no real substance.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
No audio? Only a view from the side?
This could be anybody on this tape!
This stinks to high heaven! We need to demand that the audio be released! This is why it took our "transparent" government days to release this! I bet if they were to release the audio it would prove that all of this Bin Laden nonsense is a hoax!
Remember all the audio and video that was not released after 9/11? And when they finally released it you could hear "rolling" explosions. I'm so mad arhhhh

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Very odd to tape a guy watching a tape of himself on tv...let alone on CNN, I'm not sure Osama would have watched the MSM like us here.

IMO, it doesn't look like Osama, although I'm not sure what the "real Osama" even looks like considering the fakes we have seen. And without a frontal shot I guess it makes the whole face recognition technology difficult or impossible to use to identify the person in the tape.

I call fake/doctored/etc. Here Alex Jones shows the fakeness of some prior videos.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I have a question maybe somebody can tell me i'm wrong...

But in previous videos BinLaden has been shown to not move his left arm at all .. This was reported by msm.
Why is he been shown clicking the remote with his right hand and stroking his beard with his left?
Miraculous recovery?

And like others have said... He doesnt face the camera .. he's mostly covred up.. etc etc
Just doesnt seem right to me...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I do believe we are going to get another video of a guy that looks like he may be from the Middle East giving a speech to the United States. The audio will not be there but the taped on beard looks cool. Do you believe this crap?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c8e917a6b97f.jpg[/atsimg]

Osama bin Laden shown in a video released by the Pentagon on Saturday.

link   
I am new to posting here on the boards, have been lurking for weeks. After seeing this video I have one question, didn't they report that he didn't have electricity where they captured him? Or am I mistaken?

link   

Originally posted by BioStatistic

So tired of the lies...

Me too!!! Do you think they are trying to push us over the edge? Trying to make us revolt?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Boy this is funny, comes from one of the wealthiest families in the world, heads a world wide shadowy organization, lives in a luxurious gated compound, a hop skip and jump from China and he can't even afford a decent flat screen TV?

Pleeeazzze.

Look at the jumble of wiring, yeah I spent a million on my pad, but I can't seem to figure out what to do about these ugly wires.

Like my TV it was made in 1973?

Hey take a video of me watching TV watching myself, so I can watch a video of me watching myself, watch myself on TV.

Good grief.

Could we at least get Speilberg or Lucas to shoot these things and Spelling to cast them.

edit on 7/5/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Wow? What the hell kind of video is that? The level of BS that this government engages in has officially doubled.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
More here from first thread on this this morning www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeluzifus
I have a question maybe somebody can tell me i'm wrong...

But in previous videos BinLaden has been shown to not move his left arm at all .. This was reported by msm.
Why is he been shown clicking the remote with his right hand and stroking his beard with his left?
Miraculous recovery?

And like others have said... He doesnt face the camera .. he's mostly covred up.. etc etc
Just doesnt seem right to me...

Good catch about the left arm. Sanjay Gupta, a CNN physician said this in a 2008 interview

He's also not moving his arms. I looked at this tape all the way through its entire length. He never moved his left arm at all. The reason that might be important is because people who have had a stroke -- and certainly people are at increased risk of stroke if they also have kidney failure -- he may have had a stroke and therefore is not moving his left side. And in the rest of the videotape, he does move his right side a little bit more than he does his left. So those are some of the things that are sort of "of note" here in this more recent videotape.

CNN Gupta Interview

Very strange, he said this was "of note", and in this new haunting video his left arm and side are moving fine...???

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Just more CIA psy ops poopoganda IMHO. Stop believing the lies of the Military/Media Industrial Complex.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Office of ISI- 500 meters form Bin Laden House
Pakistany military academy -- across the street

If OBL was alive i think he was in home prison under ISI and CIA at least 6 years ..they controled everything ..couriers, even they pay for the house. OBL threat to speak --they kill him

What do you think of this theory ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join