It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. officials unveil videos of bin Laden

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Its automatic fake because this guys not wearing a turban.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Sorry about that Lucidity I had no idea that there was a thread about this topic already. Seriously, I did do a search too. I will inquire about closing this one right now. For now though here is another pic. If this gets shut down, we can just transfer the images and videos or what not to yours.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02d845442e3f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

'
No need to apologize. I really don't care what the mods decide. But I'm weird and like to have all the information about a topic in one place no matter whet the thread title is. It makes me insane to follow multiple topics and forget where I posted. Plus it's harder to find things later.

There are now at least four threads on the same topic.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

not quite the pointy elf ear Im used to seeing on UBL and the bridge of his nose seems to not goes as high as Im used to. doubt this was a 1 minute video either. would love to see the rest. like maybe when he actually looks at the camera

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Boy this is funny, comes from one of the wealthiest families in the world, heads a world wide shadowy organization, lives in a luxurious gated compount, a hop skip and jump from China and he can't even afford a decent flat screen TV?

Pleeeazzze.

Look at the jumble of wiring, yeah I spend a million on my pad, by I can't seem to figure out what to do about these ugly wires.

Like my TV it was made in 1973?

Hey take a video of me watching TV watching myself, so I can watch a video of me watching myself, watch myself on TV.

Good grief.

Could we at least get Speilberg or Lucas to shoot these things and Spelling to cast them.

edit on 7/5/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

yeah I agree,and this part made me laugh out loud
Hey take a video of me watching TV watching myself, so I can watch a video of me watching myself, watch myself on TV.

It dosn't look like him,but who knows weve seen different versions of him. Id say fake if it was life or death situation. Final answer...Fake

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I just found a site that says:

Videos of Osama Bin Laden released on Saturday by the Obama administration. (These videos have no sound.)

The time on the video itself is 11 plus minutes, so there is more fake material. It's not youtube so I'm not sure if I can even embed them. I'll be searching youtube for the same video though.

video.nytimes.com...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Here all video ..we need leap readers

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Just a thought.... Why on earth is someone randomly shooting the side of someone and never looks into the camera?
My thoughts were "staged" nail in the coffin as a counteract to the no-photos of dead Osama.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

Yeah why not look in the camera. If he truly works for the CIA he would just look at the camera and say hi I'm Osama Bin Laden..

After all they have other videos of him looking directly at the camera practicing.
edit on 7-5-2011 by deltaboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

If OBL was alive i think he was in home prison under ISI and CIA at least 6 years ..they controled everything ..couriers, even they pay for the house. OBL threat to speak --they kill him What do you think of this theory ?

This is the first thing that came to my mind actually. I don't believe that there was a threat of him speaking out though. I believe that they milked that cow for all it was worth and when they needed something to look more dramatic for everyone, they sent in the goons to do him in. We may see a replacement soon.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I watched the video. It's an Israeli actor watching his daily's. This is all CIA-Mossad bullsh$t!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Another one

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Wait wait one second here...

Is that an older television? It doesn't look like a flat panel.

Now, the reason I say this is because have you ever filmed the picture of an older TV?

Because of the difference in FPS (or something), there's always a horizontal bar running from the top to the bottom of the screen.

There was no bar in this video!!!! That would mean that the image on the screen in the video was composited on.

WTF, man...
edit on 5/7/2011 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Boy this is funny, comes from one of the wealthiest families in the world, heads a world wide shadowy organization, lives in a luxurious gated compound, a hop skip and jump from China and he can't even afford a decent flat screen TV?

Yeah, how about that? All that money and he won't even spring for a decent paint job and some drapes for his luxurious mansion. What a cheapskate!

edit on 7-5-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

If this is what the White House is releasing now......

then I strongly suggest Obama is impeached immediately. It's not even OBL in the video for pete's sake!!!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

There are no FPS bars so the public can watch by themselves he was watching Al Jazeera.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Another one

I wonder why he keeps looking uncomfortably to the side.
edit on 023131p://bSaturday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

There was no bar in this video!!!! That would mean that the image on the screen in the video was composited on.

So a real or fake Bin Laden is watching fake news stories of himself? Gotcha! It's all becoming very clear now.

Aside from dodging the real issue of providing concrete and credible proof of Bin Laden's Government sponsored assassination (no magic bullet required this time), what it the purpose of the Government releasing these stupid videos? Can someone please try and explain what these videos prove?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

"Is this good? Mr CIA agent? or shall I look more fierce"

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I wonder why he keep looking uncomfortably to the side.

They're letting him know how much time he has remaining until he has to go to a commercial break.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join