It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China To USA: 'If You Mess With Pakistan You Will Be Messing With China' - Webster

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
To be expected. Both are in the SCO. They have vested interest in keeping the US out of their business, I reckon.
Wow about the new drone attacks? We really did that? It's all becoming clearer, isn't it?
By the way, Afghanistan fired a salvo at Pakistan too. Among other things, they said, "Azimy said the killing of bin Laden also raised broader questions about the ISI and the Pakistan military, including its ability to safeguard its nuclear arsenal." www.abovetopsecret.com...
This nuclear "concern" is an ongoing theme.

Luc
I'm glad u brought that up.
I just watched Netanyahu a while
ago and he said one of his biggest
fears was nukes falling into the hands
of a terrorist state.
Interesting.

r we gonna invade Pak now ???
to secure their nukes ???

and if we do will China launch
their birds at us ???
hallowing thought

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Given all this evidence I would say China or Russia hit Japan with a scaler weapon as an answer to Libya. China would be very foolish to provoke the U.S. right now. We still have way to much of an advantage on them militarily. When the big three finally go at it, it wont take much and the Russians will gladly join our side just to have the whole continent to themselves.

Russia is dumb but not that dumb. Split the U.S. or have Asia all to themselves. The U.S. still maintains the ability to hit both Russia and China first and win, Let alone Russia will be severely beat by Israel before that fight will happen. Russia will survive but China will not. Iran and Syria will drag Russia into a fight they cant win against Israel. Russia will be beat so bad they stop fighting to save what they have left for the future survival.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
On our main Cdn news show this morning, Canada AM, they had on Richard Syrett. He has a show called "The Conspiracy Show".
He was telling them that OBL was very sick with kidney disease, and was on dialysis July 2001. His idea is that this was all set up to start a war with Pakistan. The show host interviewing him looked fascinated, I do think she took him very seriously.

www.richardsyrett.com...

Why does the media, and the U.S. Administration continue to link Bin Laden to the 9/11 attacks when the FBI admitted they never had sufficient evidence to indict Bin Laden for that crime? Meanwhile, policy makers and pundits are already building a case that Pakistan was complilcit in sheltering Bin Laden. Is it possible the end game is to expand the war to Pakistan?

that thread was posted on the 3rd which would have been Tuesday. Anybody know the exact date of the Abbottabad raid ???

The date on the photos that are supposedly coming out of the raid site, say May 2, and they were said to be taken at 2 in the morning - I'm assuming Pakistan time, but I'm not sure.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

China will only use their nukes when they know for sure they risk invasion and cant win.

China will export their army on the ground first. If NK attacks the south then you know China ordered him to attack and they will then take Taiwan.

The U.S. wont do anything to protect them as Iran will distract us, we will protect Israel first.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Aggie Man
This one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

yea, that's it
thanks for looking it up
and u did it so fast
star 4 u

now I wonder if these 2 are related.

that thread was posted on the 3rd which
would have been Tuesday. Anybody know
the exact date of the Abbottabad raid ???

Could very well be a lot more going on in the world right now than what we are being told
good catch Stars for u both.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I have nothing to add. But YOU guys are doing a great job without me.

This reads like a real sci fi thriller except it's real. And for keeps!

Good work.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The short answer is that looks to be the plan.

The longer answer is that we need Pakistan. It's always been the plan. They either cooperate or they go down. Does it seem to anyone like they're cooperating? No because they know they're in virtuallly the exact same situation and on the same path that Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, and Iran are on—the path of the oil, water, and gas pipelines to the new world giants, China and India.

The US will only stay in the game if they have interests in or control over what lays on this path. This is a HUGE deal. There are many who believe our very survival as a nation and economic power depend on this. If we leave the middle east and Central Asia? China moves in. And/or India, who has the same interests but a vastly different style, and who, if you read this week's news is none too happy with these developments either.

And don't forget that Russia is still the wild card here. They failed in their bid, but they're still watching and waiting and we don't really know who their true alliances are or could be in a heartbeat. They're waiting for us to fail. As of now I don't believe China and India much care who controls this stuff as long as it's not, as at least China has clearly stated on more than one occasion over the past decade or more, disrupted.

The difference with Pakistan (as opposed to the others on the path) is they already have nukes. Look at the big deal we make about Iran maybe getting them someday. This is a gazillion times worse and more dangerous. Add to this India's horrid relationship to Pakistan and China's comment here about them (they made basically the same comment about Iran, if you recall), and you have a world class disaster shaping up. But this disaster's been a long time coming, eh? Progress may be relatively slow in some people's eyes, but they have not varied from this path.

And oh, but the way? Some people in the Middle East know this. And so did someone who recently died.

The SCO is a very interesting organization, but the way. Part security and part commerce. Ahem. And if you broaden the scope and trail the G8-G20 activities and the activities of NAM, the picture gets clearer.
edit on 5/6/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

link   

i am with you man but the blood on the floor only means he bled there still doesnt mean he died.

the us and china will not go to war the us made their country with all our borrowing and goods we buy from them

neither side will endanger that cash cow.

'what is with people on here lately its like the boy who cried wolf.
edit on 6-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Yes relations between the U.S. & Pakistan are deteriorating daily. I posted a thread about this
here: "Army Warns U.S. On New Raid"

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

i am with you man but the blood on the floor only means he bled there still doesnt mean he died.

very true indeed

BUT

it WILL prove whether or not the
real OBL was there

AND

if he died 10 yrs ago

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by manta78
reply to post by Aggie Man

Yes relations between the U.S. & Pakistan are deteriorating daily. I posted a thread about this
here: "Army Warns U.S. On New Raid"

Yep that threads a great read caught it when you put it up
btw you owe me a FnS

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

China will only use their nukes when they know for sure they risk invasion and cant win.

China will export their army on the ground first. If NK attacks the south then you know China ordered him to attack and they will then take Taiwan.

The U.S. wont do anything to protect them as Iran will distract us, we will protect Israel first.

Also add in 1. "japan no longer the military force it once was"
2. will pakistan risk Indian intervention?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

thats a two fer

agreed

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
Get ready for nuclear war, EVERYONE WILL LOSE!!!

Not Haliburton!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I don't understand why people think we want to invade Pakistan.. What resources could we possibly want besides circling Iran with even more with our troops. As for China, they wouldn't want to start anything with India who we all know would love for us to invade Pakistan whilst they do also.This whole topic seems like a moot point to me anyway unless we are planning on implementing the draft soon. Which I would not put past this government we have running shiz.

Cliffs: Why invade Pakistan??

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Someone explain to me why China would engage in a war with one of it's largest Debtors/Customers over Pakistan with it's lack of natural resources and less than stable leadership? Doesn't make much sense to me, they don't gain enough to risk it.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I can just envision the phone lines light up
at ISI HQ right about now with calls from
Langley:

Hey we need you to fake that blood test.

Uh no, sorry no can do

ok, we'll give ya $100M more in aid next yr

ok, done

(click)

Lmao.. Yep all part of a days work at C(aught) I(n the) A(ct) .. Star for ya m8

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Seriously doubt russia would side with the u.s in such an event - the russians aren't idiots..

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
Someone explain to me why China would engage in a war with one of it's largest Debtors/Customers over Pakistan with it's lack of natural resources and less than stable leadership? Doesn't make much sense to me, they don't gain enough to risk it.

well its a bit deeper than that 1st they are a growing economy and need resources Pakistan is one of their last foothold in the region since we took Libya. Second do you think they are holding their breath for the USA to pay them back? Why do you think they are selling off US debt and not buying up any more. Third other developing countries markets are outgrowing the USA exponentially. Making the USA less essential to the world market. So the ol we owe em so much money they wouldn't dare argument might not hold up...

edit on 6-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
There are already other threads on here about Bin Laden having died of Marfans syndrome years ago that if you wish to look at should really anger you in the fact that everything may soon be revealed. The American government has already in many ways been revealed to be corrupt to the max. I don't need to post any info or connections to other topics on here. To me it is blatantly obvious that as soon as some really good and verifiable evidence becomes apparent, other posters will immediately come on board to try and shut down the thread. Wellll! Now it's getting to the point where your behinds are going to be revealed to all the members on this site and everything that you previously posted will be scrutinized carefully. I for one will relish this situation.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join