It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

China To USA: 'If You Mess With Pakistan You Will Be Messing With China' - Webster

page: 1
15
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   


Ok so those of you paying attention know that China has been supporting Pakistan with arms and training for a while now. So no surprise here but for those who dont know the stakes this should be a wake up call. War with Pakistan will mean ww3 the line in the sand has been drawn.




posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Heres another vid that breaks down some of the posturing the big three super powers. IMO this is an extremely volatile situation.



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Get ready for nuclear war, EVERYONE WILL LOSE!!!



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I just got this one from a friend, fits in your thread as an answer to China ( I think), enjoy it.




posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I'm already confused.

Are you suggesting that Chinese Intelligence knew we were going in for the kill,allowed it..and sent messages to U.S. that basically warned them don't do it again, or there will be consequences?


Or do you think we tricked them too?

Just asking.



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
after seeing Tarpley in the video
and reading this thread.

there was an old bugs bunny
video that came to mind.
i looked for it on utube
but couldn't find it.
but in the video bugs says:

"Hey!!! dem's fighting words"

and felt it appropriate here.



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
so now all Pakistan has to do
is take blood samples from
the floor of the bedroom
and match it against OBL's
medical records to prove
the US did NOT kill OBL.

The US has already stated
they shot him in the bedroom.
So if the US is telling the truth
then that ought to be OBL's
blood on the floor.

what say you Pakistan or ISI ???
ready for a lil investigative work ???
a blood sample maybe ???

a simple blood test confirms
whether or not it's OBL

who needs a pic of a dead body when
we have a blood test DNA match.

edit on 5/6/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/6/2011 by boondock-saint because: spelling



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Looks like we continue to mess with Pakistan.

New drone attack kills 12:

www.cnn.com...


A suspected U.S. drone struck and killed targets in Pakistan's tribal region Friday, the first such attack since American troops killed al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden north of Islamabad earlier this week.

Two Pakistani intelligence officials told CNN that 12 suspected militants were killed in the assault in the Data Khel region of North Waziristan, one of the seven districts of Pakistan's volatile tribal region bordering Afghanistan.



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
so now all Pakistan has to do
is take blood samples from
the floor of the bedroom
and match it against OBL's
medical records to prove
the US did NOT kill OBL.

The US has already stated
they shoot him in the bedroom.
So if the US is telling the truth
then that ought to be OBL's
blood on the floor.

what say you Pakistan or ISI ???
ready for a lil investigative work ???
a blood sample maybe ???

a simple blood test confirms
whether or not it's OBL

who needs a pic of a dead body when
we have a blood test DNA match.

edit on 5/6/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)


Lol Boon, does Pakistan have the technology to undertake DNA testing?

Just think they would be able to shut everybody up if they were to do this, or would they?

The U.S will change their story for the, I forget how many times, and claim he was shot somewhere else within the compound.



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Looks like we continue to mess with Pakistan.
New drone attack kills 12:
www.cnn.com...

well I will hand it to Obama.

he sure knows how to start a war.



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Lol Boon, does Pakistan have the technology to undertake DNA testing?
Just think they would be able to shut everybody up if they were to do this, or would they?
The U.S will change their story for the, I forget how many times, and claim he was shot somewhere else within the compound.

oh yes, they have dna testing i'm fairly certain.
we are talking about a nuclear power here.

and i guess the results of the test would
determine if some shut up or not.



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
"Wolf! Wolf! The Wolf is chasing the sheep!"



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

what say you Pakistan or ISI ???
ready for a lil investigative work ???
a blood sample maybe ???




It's been a very long time since my research but it seems like I recall the CIA helped to setup the ISI in the beginning. We do know that the head of the ISI wired 100K to Mohamed Atta a few days before 9/11 so it would be my guess that the there is still a working relationship between CIA and ISI. It's entirely possible that ISI is just a sock puppet.

Webster Tarpley has a handle on the situation that few will ever match. He's the man to listen to if you really want to learn a thing or three.



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Its my honest opinion that TPTB in America are pushing as hard as they can for WW3 if only to hide their crimes and maintain their power.

I dont think China or Russia will take the bait unless the US goes full out on Pakistan or Iraq. This is why they are spinning Pakistan in the media as a new bad guy while still giving them billions in aid.

Just my two bits so take it with a grain of salt or better yet look into all the links under the OP vid on youtube and tell us what you think.



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This act was not NATO sanctioned, nor was it sanctioned by the Pakistani government.

Pakistan has already issued a warning to US, now China is supporting that.

I get the feeling the Pakistani and Chinese intel know more than is being made public. There's more to all this than meets the eye.



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I can just envision the phone lines light up
at ISI HQ right about now with calls from
Langley:

Hey we need you to fake that blood test.

Uh no, sorry no can do

ok, we'll give ya $100M more in aid next yr

ok, done

(click)



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
This act was not NATO sanctioned, nor was it sanctioned by the Pakistani government.
Pakistan has already issued a warning to US, now China is supporting that.
I get the feeling the Pakistani and Chinese intel know more than is being made public. There's more to all this than meets the eye.


cant find the link right off the bat,
but I remember a thread last week
where somebody came on ATS
who had a friend on vacation in China
and they got a page text and had to report
back to Chinese HQ in a hurry.
I wonder if this act in Abbottabad had
anything to do with that thread ???

anybody got a link to it.
It was from a guy in China I think ????

maybe that's why China went on full alert.



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

cant find the link right off the bat,
but I remember a thread last week
where somebody came on ATS
who had a friend on vacation in China
and they got a page text and had to report
back to Chinese HQ in a hurry.
I wonder if this act in Abbottabad had
anything to do with that thread ???

anybody got a link to it.
It was from a guy in China I think ????

maybe that's why China went on full alert.


This one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-5-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
This one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

yea, that's it
thanks for looking it up
and u did it so fast
star 4 u


now I wonder if these 2 are related.

that thread was posted on the 3rd which
would have been Tuesday. Anybody know
the exact date of the Abbottabad raid ???



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
To be expected. Both are in the SCO. They have vested interest in keeping the US out of their business, I reckon.

Wow about the new drone attacks? We really did that? It's all becoming clearer, isn't it?

By the way, Afghanistan fired a salvo at Pakistan too. Among other things, they said, "Azimy said the killing of bin Laden also raised broader questions about the ISI and the Pakistan military, including its ability to safeguard its nuclear arsenal." www.abovetopsecret.com...

This nuclear "concern" is an ongoing theme.




top topics



 
15
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join