It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smackdown: Police officer 'takes out drunk girl, 15, outside school in violent attack'

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein

You should inlist in the military and protect us all. The police population is like us, tthere are good ones and bad ones.

I am actually joining the Australian Defense Force in a few months

Omega

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

I am not rooting for her, I am rooting for proper protocol and people's heads not getting bashed when they don't have to. However, there seems to be a source of more information on the story floating around here I missed. I noticed bunches of people had more information about her beating her mom and all. In fact, the information about the mother was in someone else's post and not the video, as the mom in fact was on top of the girl in the vid. Without any background info, no one knew what was really happening. It wasn't on the video to my knowledge. I also stated that if I was on a jury for this case, I would want to consider all the evidence, which I don't remember having when I made my initial posts. Consider what is the right thing for society, and not getting revenge on one brat.
edit on 8-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSR71
He didnt do anything wrong. She is violent and drunk or high. He didnt beat her up or anything and she was still fighting the cuffs. Oh well I guess stay in school and dont get drunk at 15 and the cops wont push you down.
Good job officer nobody was injured and you protected her from herself.
Im so sick of everytime a cops restrains or is rough with someone the sheeple cry brutality, stop being so concerned with what you think are your rights and actually study them.

Where did you see that? I did not see it on the video.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

see what her fighting the cuffs ? watch when he trys to cuff her shes trying to take her hand away.

if thats what you are asking.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

please watch all of the video, with an open mind.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
By about 2:12 and 2:13 YOU CAN see the girl pulling her arm away from the police officer as he's trying to handcuff her. That's resisting.

Also any parent who knows inside and out about disciplining children can say up front that the police officer was right in his actions. My grandmother saw the video too and she also felt the police officer's actions were right. I showed the video to a neighbor who was a gangbanger at one point while growing up and who also did time in jail before he turned his life around. And he ALSO agrees with the police officer's actions. I also showed the video to a friend of mine who's serving in the Army as an MP. He too agrees that the police officer was right.

edit on 5/8/11 by Marked One because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Who really knows what happened in the altercation between the two girls?

Was the girl armed previously? Did the defendant claim that she was armed / on drugs / violent?

Did the police officer attempt to subdue the girl as quickly as possible? While he approached, did she turn and raise her arms? If the officer had been informed that she was armed, did he make a split second decision to take her out as quickly as possible?

We don't know, because we don't know the full background.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85

Originally posted by Turkenstein

You should inlist in the military and protect us all. The police population is like us, tthere are good ones and bad ones.

I am actually joining the Australian Defense Force in a few months

Omega

Good luck fella - go with an open mind, and listen to your instructors at Kapooka. Keep your head down, and live by the mantra of putting 100% in every day at recruit training.

If you work hard enough, you will receive the Best Recruit, and then your military career will be candy.

Good luck, and enjoy yourself!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Marked One

I'm not sure how you deem the "officers" actions morally correct, I struggle to find anything right with a fully grown man grown man slamming a teenage girl into a wall from behind while she is looking away and walking off.

Hopefully, the bolded text will have made it a little easier for you...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

The girl was initially violent with a teacher as well as her own mother. The police officer was anticipating the girl becoming violent with him as well. And she had another thing coming if she decided she was going to screw with a police officer as well. That's why he did what he did. I know she's a fifteen year old girl who doesn't look like she can deal much damage but don't take all things at face value. I know of a police officer who got a black eye from a THIRTEEN year old girl. I can say from my own experience as well as learning from experience of people I work with that this police officer who threw the girl against the wall knew what he was doing. And acted in the right.

edit on 5/9/11 by Marked One because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/9/11 by Marked One because: fixing spelling error

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marked One

The girl was initially violent with a teacher as well as her own mother. The police officer was anticipating the girl becoming violent with him as well. And she had another thing coming if she decided she was going to screw with a police officer as well. That's why he did what he did. I know she's a fifteen year old girl who doesn't look like she can deal much damage but don't take all things at face value. I know of a police officer who got a black eye from a THIRTEEN year old girl. I can say from my own experience as well as learning from experience of people I work with that this police officer knew what he was doing.

That's entirely incorrect and anyone with half a brain knows it, you do not fully charge at a 15 year old girl from behind and smash her head into a wall. His actions, could have quite literally, killed the girl...

I'd like to see how your opinion would change if it was your daughter in the video, at the end of the day I don't know the full story and quite frankly I don't care. The officers actions were out of order, no matter which way you look at it, you don't throw people into walls using their head from behind when they are walking away. Especially not when they are a quarter of your weight, not acting violently and not even looking...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

The girl was initially violent with a teacher as well as her own mother. The police officer was anticipating the girl becoming violent with him as well. And she had another thing coming if she decided she was going to screw with a police officer as well. That's why he did what he did. I know she's a fifteen year old girl who doesn't look like she can deal much damage but don't take all things at face value. I know of a police officer who got a black eye from a THIRTEEN year old girl. I can say from my own experience as well as learning from experience of people I work with that this police officer knew what he was doing.

That's entirely incorrect and anyone with half a brain knows it, you do not fully charge at a 15 year old girl from behind and smash her head into a wall. His actions, could have quite literally, killed the girl...

I'd like to see how your opinion would change if it was your daughter in the video, at the end of the day I don't know the full story and quite frankly I don't care. The officers actions were out of order, no matter which way you look at it, you don't throw people into walls using their head from behind when they are walking away. Especially not when they are a quarter of your weight, not acting violently and not even looking...

What I said was incorrect? Which part of what I said? And her head didn't get smashed against wall. She was knocked off balance and her back hit the wall. Now if he did something (for example) like mace her and she had asthma? THAT could have killed her. Because mace can kill a person who has asthma.

And what you missed was that she WAS acting violently. NOT with the police but with a teacher as well as her own mother as I had just finished stating and the police officer was anticipating for her to do the same with him which is why he took the action he took. BUT you said it yourself that you don't know the whole story and frankly don't even care. So having said that. Why are you wasting your time posting in this thread in the first place? Do you agree? Yes or no?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

No I do not agree, like the majority who has posted in this thread. She was walking away, not even looking at the police officer, probably a quarter of his weight and a teenage kid who posed no apparent threat...

Like I said, (which unsurprisingly you have ignored) I'd like to hear your opinion on the video if it was your 15 year old daughter.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Like I said, (which unsurprisingly you have ignored) I'd like to hear your opinion on the video if it was your 15 year old daughter.

That wouldn't happen. You know why? Because I would raise MY daughter to have better sense than to assault a teacher as well as assault her own mother followed by disobeying the police when told to stop where she was.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSR71

So are you saying that US cops are worse or better than British cops? Because i dont see much diference from what i have seen of both. they both let power go to thier head and abuse the public they are suposed to serve.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
reply to post by TheSR71

So are you saying that US cops are worse or better than British cops? Because i dont see much diference from what i have seen of both. they both let power go to thier head and abuse the public they are suposed to serve.

Slight generalisation, I think.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

That wouldn't happen. You know why? Because I would raise MY daughter to have better sense than to assault a teacher as well as assault her own mother followed by disobeying the police when told to stop where she was.

most likely her daddy isnt around and thats why she acts out VIOLENTLY. And Death_Kron have you even seen the video ? at what point does her head hit a wall ? please tell me what time on the vid so I can see it. Thanks. I still dont understand what her being a female and 15yo as a defense has anything to do with it ? She has fists and has used them, she has liquor and used it, whos knows if she has a boxcutter or a sig sauer because I dont do you ? Well im sure thats not a chance you would take daily or you would be a cop. So why dont you get off your laptop and go sign up for the academy and stop whining and start winning. All of you .

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hillsmith

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
reply to post by TheSR71

I am saying that it is just different and there is no comparing because of the HUGE differences in laws,rights etc. Im not saying either is better or worse , i guess i am just sick of a UK/US comparison because it is apples and oranges.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
personally, i really don't see a whole lot wrong. she was leaving the situation after cops were called to it. she was clearly very drunk. I bet she wont do that again

i think if the officer was gentle about it she probably would have tried to hurt him.

idk, im not for it entirely, but I don't see a whole lot wrong is all.

if that was my 15 year old daughter, she'd have a lot more to worry about than this incident.
edit on 9-5-2011 by itaii because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join