It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smackdown: Police officer 'takes out drunk girl, 15, outside school in violent attack'

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I [[snip]] hate when they say "police officer is being investigated after..." WHAT IS THERE TO INVESTIGATE?? He clearly bullrushes the girl and slams her head against the pavement. Is the "investigator" a retard with down syndrome? It should just say "Police officer has been let go/incarcerated after..."

There is NOTHING to investigate the video is clear as day. I'm sick of this.

edit on Sat May 7 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrfire9
reply to post by Righthandofthepeople

post removed by staff

Male or female big or small it doesnt matter, you want everything to be equal but then when you sheeple want you make it about sex or size or race or economics...you cant have it both ways. And i can tell you from dealing with drunk, high and mental/emotional violent people that size doesnt matter with that mixed with her adrenalin she is extra tough and very strong and wirery. I do hospital security for a living and the hospital i work at has a pavilion i deal with people like this daily and when they pop off you have to rely on training and instinct he did what he did si she wouldnt hurt herself by running in to traffic. She may of made threats to herself or others. That is serious 15yo girls are tough than you think when they go off the deep end. I am trained I am a large (6ft6) strong and in shape and alone without really "fighting" its tough, you are limited to use of force and have to stay in those bounds...pushing her off balance and tackling her is within those bounds. He didnt punch or kick her,if she did hurt herself you would be crying " why didnt they stop her..I would of tackled her" like I said you cant have it both ways...and this thread isnt about police abuse its about Anti establishment , anti goverment conspiracy theorists trying to claim another thing that isnt true. There are hundreds if not thousands of real abuse vids find one and post it. this isnt abuse. Thanks to all the good police out there, the bad ones know who they are and will get weeded out sooner or later.
edit on 7-5-2011 by TheSR71 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat May 7 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
I can't believe some of the responses here with people thinking that she got what she deserved
She could have become a vegetable with that hit on the wall

You guys don't realize how fragile life is, hell she could even had gotten brain hemorrhage and died
Yes that's how fragile life is and in that case the cop you are rooting for could easily have been a murderer

Some of you are not thinking, not thinking at all

you must be a doctor ?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak

I fu@#$#ing hate when they say "police officer is being investigated after..." WHAT IS THERE TO INVESTIGATE?? He clearly bullrushes the girl and slams her head against the pavement. Is the "investigator" a retard with down syndrome? It should just say "Police officer has been let go/incarcerated after..."

I think you are a retard with down syndrome, if you can not see this little b#%ch deserved everything she got. She just struck two people, was walking away from the scene, and was obviously gearing up to get physical with the cop. Did you watch the video even watch the video with any intent other than to judge the cop? Come, the little bit was doubling up her fist and mouthing before the cop even got there. The cop just witnessed her violence and saw her showing aggresion toward his advance. She got it, she deserved it, and he should be commended for giving that little brat a good lesson.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Read it. He's under investigation. Worry if he gets off free. For now he is clearly at fault.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
US cops are just the same as British cops. Or are they all new world order cops now? Iv had my head kicked by an english police officer while been held on the ground by another. Maybe we should sack them? we do hire them dont we? dont we?

No offence to you but I am so sick and tired of the english comparing the US to the UK it is so different. Not saying the UK doesnt have it rough being invaded by the third world. But the cops are nothing like ours. The US is like a different country in ever state, different cultures and laws. What seems strange in Mass. is normal in LA or Vegas.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrfire9
reply to post by Righthandofthepeople

You are an idiot! "She beat up her mom." Even if she did beat up her mom any man with a sense of brain can see just by looking at this scrawny little 15 year old girl that you will know if you would have to use force or not. In this case we can clearly see that the officer is 3x bigger then this little girl and if he was using his brains he could have detained her without that force knowing he can overcome her no matter what. Some people are just robocops.

You are nutz, it has nothing to do with his ability to kick her ass or subdue her. She just left the scene of a violent crime and showed signs of aggression toward the cop. If you watch the video with any other intent than to just judge the cop you will see. The girl is mouthing of and doubling her fist as the cop approached. He should have tased her ass instead of pushing her into the wall, either way she got exactly what she deserved for hitting her mom, a teacher, and passing out alchohol to other kids. I think the cop was easy on her compared to what the parents of the supplied kids may have done........ I can't believe that people are actually siding with this little beeeaatch!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein

Originally posted by rufusdrak

I fu@#$#ing hate when they say "police officer is being investigated after..." WHAT IS THERE TO INVESTIGATE?? He clearly bullrushes the girl and slams her head against the pavement. Is the "investigator" a retard with down syndrome? It should just say "Police officer has been let go/incarcerated after..."

I think you are a retard with down syndrome, if you can not see this little b#%ch deserved everything she got. She just struck two people, was walking away from the scene, and was obviously gearing up to get physical with the cop. Did you watch the video even watch the video with any intent other than to judge the cop? Come, the little bit was doubling up her fist and mouthing before the cop even got there. The cop just witnessed her violence and saw her showing aggresion toward his advance. She got it, she deserved it, and he should be commended for giving that little brat a good lesson.

x2
edit on 7-5-2011 by TheSR71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
reply to post by Turkenstein

I would not want to see a world where police officers are allowed to "punish" people at will.

That is why we have courts and a jury.

Otherwise what you have is a Police State. To each his own, but not for me.

He did not punish her, he subdued a violent drunk. Get your head on straight and watch the video without the intent of judging the cop.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It is brainless thugs like this who will be policing you in the NWO.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
Hello .

As most other members have stated in this thread the issue here is disgusting .
That girl is fifteen and with that in mind that pig (thats what he is because of how he acts) should have the capacity to handle her with more restraint unless of course he is an absolute *Snip* for brains . In any case , he should not be in that uniform .

I have been arrested and thrown in a cell myself for physically abusing a police officer who was carrying on this exact same way , In my case the pig of a man was repeatedly bashing a teenage girls head into the pavement while his partner (who was female ) just stood back and watched .
I broke his nose and that bastard is damn lucky i didnt kill him on the spot .
The cop in this video deserves a good belting for being a coward .
I hate this garbage and i have delivered some of the same medicine back to these powerhungry dogs before and if i ever come across this crap on another occasion you can bet your ass ill do it again .

Omega

You should inlist in the military and protect us all. The police population is like us, tthere are good ones and bad ones.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

I would not want to see a world where police officers are allowed to "punish" people at will.

That is why we have courts and a jury.

Otherwise what you have is a Police State. To each his own, but not for me.

He did not punish her, he subdued a violent drunk. Get your head on straight and watch the video without the intent of judging the cop.

If he had of done that to his own child in his own home whether she was drunk or not he would have been charged with child abuse. That's what this was and civil ligation should be perused. I wish I had of become an attorney instead of an anthropologist. Easy pickins!!
edit on 7-5-2011 by whaaa because: code green

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Totally uncalled for. Immediate dismissal is mandatory.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marked One

I had a similar experience. I was security for this one apartment complex and I was partnered up with a sheriff who worked as a court-bailiff. There was this 17 yr old boy we stopped (I can't remember for what other than making sure he lived in those apartments and wasn't going to be trouble around there because this particular apartment complex had a problem with kids coming out of this high school nearby after school and loitering and tagging stuff up, vandalism, etc.).

When he was stopped he started talking trash which was fine because I talk trash back and so did the sheriff I was with. Anyways this boy muttered; "Momma this crooked cop is f***ing with me.. Oooh I'm gonna.." while he was on the phone with his mom. That comment was readily interpreted as a threat. So my partner reached for his handcuffs. When he did that I ripped the bluetooth out of his ear and grabbed the boy by his arm, he struggled a little bit then, so I put my hand on the area between the base of his neck and his back, pinning him up against the hood of my car while my partner handcuffed him.

Long story short. The boy's mom came out and she was furious. (NOT at us. She sided with us 110%). She was furious with her son. Her words were; "Boy I didn't raise you to be f***ing with the police! Get your ass back inside n***ah!"

Love it..... American parents need to step up like that woman and my dad did.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jonco6

He had every right to jack up a violent drunk before she could hit him too. Anybody who hits their momma will hit you too.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I can't believe some of the responses here with people thinking that she got what she deserved

You guys don't realize how fragile life is, hell she could even had gotten brain hemorrhage and died
Yes that's how fragile life is and in that case the cop you are rooting for could easily have been a murderer

Are you kidding me, really. The kids she gave the alchohol to could have dies from an allergic reaction. The mom she fought with could have fallen and hit her head. The policeman could have fallen and given himself a brain hemmorage. The common factor, this little tramp. She got what she deserved.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jrocbaby

3/4ths of the people on here do not think, at all.

3/4ths of the people will follow the police/government WILLINGLY into camps only to be betrayed and thrown in the ovens

uuhhh, what? This has nothing to do with being a follower. It has to do with recognizing that some people get what they have coming to them. Bring you mind up to speed and out of WWII.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

lol. you is silly. are you a cop maybe?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustXeno
reply to post by ldyserenity

The cop was over the top definately but I think the attitude "It doesn't matter what my kids do I will back them up" is probably one of the most blnkered statements I've heard, and in my opinion is one of the reasons the world is in the state its in today.

If that had been me drunk at 15 assaulting a teacher I know for certain my dad would have been the first one to punish me.

No it doesn't excuse excessive force as the cop obviously shouldn't have cracked her head into the wall but if he had been called to the school because of an assault inside, and in the video the girl was seen laying into the woman restraining her, he obviously knew she was a violent suspect so it clouded his judgement.

it didn't cloud his judgement, he eliminated any physical threat before it could manifest.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join