It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati card game, again hitting nails....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SophyC76

Thats exactly what is happening, these events aren't just happening, they're made

which is how this can all be possible, how haven't more people star'd you?

everyone overlooks the most brilliant comments...

Comon you can't just predict the future, you create it. My guess is, they've been making it for awhile

edit on 6-5-2011 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone pointed this out but another interesting reason these cards may be about Obama is because in one, there is a black man while in the other, a white. Obama is mixed; neither black or white really, so these two cards could further show some type of duality.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

Nice url thanx.. the Bank Merger card is very interesting as there is rumor of the World currency the USD to be dropped for the Chinese whyan? Check currency icon on the fish that is eating the fish with the $ icon on it....

Whose icon is shown of the $ fish eating.. the British pound......

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Could 'Fear and Loathing' represent what is going on with the unions in Wisconsin? I try to focus more on the symbolism of the cards and not the direct message. This man on the left could be stereotypically what some envision as a labor union member.

Fnord Motor Companies. This one and its description are pretty self-explanatory.

Could this lie in our future? 'Up Against the Wall'

Can anyone identify what that symbol means on the blue fish?

Lots of weather ones. 'Air Magic (2)'

Have not seen this one in reference to 9/11, either.

Foreclosures

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SophyC76
maybe the cards aren't predicting events
maybe the events are following the cards
lol..

Yep! The 13 most powerful people (shape shifting reptilians) on the planet have monthly meetings to continue this on-going Illuminati card game that they play. The object of the game is to bring the cards to life.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexKintner

Hi there! About that symbol in the blue fish, it could be the yen sign.
It is not identical, but sure looks a lot like it.. Have a look.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I think it represents Yens, on the blue fish, money from Japan.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Pretty interesting thread OP. I only recently learned about the illumnati card game.
I don't know much, but I have seen the cards, and they sure seem to be scarely accurate
lately. Thank you for providing us with some extra food for thought! Star* & Flag!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imogene72

Hi there! About that symbol in the blue fish, it could be the yen sign.
It is not identical, but sure looks a lot like it.. Have a look.

en.wikipedia.org...

Originally posted by Imogene72
Pretty interesting thread OP. I only recently learned about the illumnati card game.
I don't know much, but I have seen the cards, and they sure seem to be scarely accurate
lately. Thank you for providing us with some extra food for thought! Star* & Flag!

I feel so dumb. I'm going to confess that I wasted an hour or two going through all types of ancient, elemental, masonic symbols, etc... How did I have a brain fart that lasted so long I didn't even think to check other currency symbols?!?!

Thanks. Stars to you both.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Maybe the Illuminati are playing the Game as we speak, but enact for real their moves...

We would be disposable toys for them...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Chinese yuan is same symbol as Japanese yen. Full list at world currency symbols!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

I think the backlash is as the card says against the very biased media. The teflon coating may be the police doing the bidding of the government to squash everyone who goes against the media empire.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKintner
reply to post by Elostone

Thanks to this link there are some more cards that might be worth looking into. This next info is not from my imagination, rather an image board.

Now compare to this photo of Julian Assange.

Oh wow! good find. This looks exactly like Julian Assange.
these cards keep popping up. over the bast few years they just keep coming up with new ones that relate to issues of the present times

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
i found a torrent with all the cards plus addons, but idk if its against ats rules to post a link to piratebay or any torrent site, so just type illuminati card game in piratebay and you will find it

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Are these cards revealing things in any certain order, or is there no method to the mayhem? I still have no idea what's going on with this game, or the guy who makes it, very accurate to say the least.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SophyC76
maybe the cards aren't predicting events
maybe the events are following the cards
lol..

God, you couldn't be more right. What do you think happens around the round table at the Grove.

It's a tarot deck.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Ever since I heard of this game years ago right after 9/11 and now with this and the fukushima theory.........What was the original order the cards came in? Like if I were to get an fresh deck was there an order to these cards at one time? Might be grasping at straws but it seemed if there was something behind this it might even have a sequence behind it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

this is not " prophecy " its you searching through a deck of cards to find two that "fit " your views of current events

many of these cards came in the origional iluminati card game [ not the trading card update ] - so they have been around for 20 years

you could " fit " a slelection of cards to a months events for every single month in those 2 decades

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Actually, I think the backlash card relates to the Deepwater Disaster. Notice how it looks like oil being flung at him. And the Teflon Coating card probably relates to the media cover up. They even made a documentary claiming it had all been cleaned up and that BP did all they could to fix the problem properly. Now everyone basically thinks the problem has been fixed and it's no longer an issue to waste time on...except for the people who live in the area of course.

edit on 7-5-2011 by BlahBleh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
This was a game created by people just like all of you. They had no secret information; they simply looked at the political climate and took the fringe conspiracy theories of the time and made them into an NWO themed card game.
I create fictional worlds and alternate histories for fun. This is the same thing. These cards are not prophetic.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join