It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati card game, again hitting nails....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by floppynoodleson666

Didn't the CIA raid the guy who made these cards or something?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I doubt it

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BlahBleh

Ok. Still they ruled the raiding as unjustified. If anything shouldn't we be defending the right for these people to create fiction?

EDIT - also, they were raided for a different game. Not the Illuminati Card Game; but rather GURPS Cyberpunk. And if you all start looking into the different modern setting RPGs you will find all sort of links to conspiracy theory.

edit on 7-5-2011 by floppynoodleson666 because: more info

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexKintner

Hey, don't worry about it! That's the great thing about ATS, what you didn't think of, someone else did! This way, we can cooperate and find the hidden meaning behind events..! Plus, it's always good to feel useful

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

I prefer the books:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Not only did this hit the nail right on the head..THE GUY ON THERE LOOKS SIMILAR TO OBAMA!!!!!!!!! THATS INSANE..THIS CARD GAME IS VERY ODD AND I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING ITS FURTHER PREDICTIONS.... good find

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Okay I'll say it!

Either..
a)The illuminati can see the future.
or
b)The illuminati are creating the future therefore being able to predict what's going to happen.
or
c)Synchronization..everything has happened already and we are at the now point of realization that it's happening hence the dejavu and weird things happening simultaneously..Have you ever said something or read something and have someone on the tv or radio or friend say the exact same thing at the exact same time?

When there are too many coincidences to be coincidental then I start to wonder.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
So I was looking through these cards and they looked strangely familiar, from the design perspective.

Then I found these two cards

Church of Middle America

Any SubGenius group that controls the Church gets +2...

Comet Hail-Bob

Could this have been made by the Church of the SubGenius? Heres the TinWiki on them.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And their website
www.subgenius.com...

Maybe just another joke from them?

Edit: Found this link

www.subgenius.com...

"I am exceedingly proud of this, our last major "publication" before X-Day. Although in its own unique medium, this role playing game mini-universe ranks right up there with the authorized books and pamphlets in terms of PURE PSYCHEDELIC HOLINESS and TWISTED PARANOIA." -- Rev. Ivan Stang (1997)[/ex

edit on 7-5-2011 by HawkMan11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ..5..

so did I..its starting to look likw whenever something comes true or comes into public light they remove that card in the next printed edition! the only card that is still there is the pentagon card and they put the picture of a general in front of it so the card lost its meaning. the 911 card the weather control/ the earthquake machine card/ are all gone. the only card that remains and has public awareness is fiendish flouridators. and I suspect this card will also eventually be removed if more public attention is focused on our drinking water. All in all I feel ripped off. I bought the deluxe edition and mutual shared siasters booster and the cards werent there.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
So i did a little more reading

Steven Jackson from Steve Jackson Games and Rev. Ivan Stang from Church of the SubGenius wrote and designed at least 100 cards together.

Now a rare collector's item. This is a hundred-card set from STEVE JACKSON GAMES, written and designed by Steve Jackson and Ivan Stang, featuring over 100 full color art pieces provided by Nenslo, Stang, and the greatest artists of alt.binaries.slack.

And I think this is suggesting that Steve did the others as a joke, IMO

It can be played independently, or incorporated within SJG's sprawling ILLUMINATI NEW WORLD ORDER universe of TOTAL PARANOIA.

www.subgenius.com...

I also found this linked to sjgames.com
www.eclectech.co.uk...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I'm beginning to think this is just a big joke. Or a big reaction to a small joke. Unless someone has any evidence that Steve Jackson is in the Illuminati? I haven't looked into that yet.

Frequently Asked Questions About The REAL Illuminati

We get mail every day - well, okay, every week - from people inquiring about the "real Illuminati." Here are some of the most frequently asked questions . . .

Are you part of the real Illuminati?
What are some truthful histories and literature about the Illuminati?
What does the eye in the pyramid mean?
And why is there one on the dollar bill?
This is all really a joke, isn't it?
Did you read about those cattle mutilations?
What is the Principia Discordia?
How can you get away with writing about the Illuminati?
How can I join the Illuminati?
How can I make the Illuminati leave me alone?
Is this connected to those stories by Lovecraft?
What do they do with all that money?
Why are you making a game out of this evil world conspiracy?
What does fnord mean?

These questions come in all the time. And we don't answer them. Have a nice day.

www.sjgames.com...

Fnord

Fnord is the typographic representation of disinformation or irrelevant information intending to misdirect, with the implication of a worldwide conspiracy. The word was coined as a nonsensical term with religious undertones in the Discordian religious text Principia Discordia (1965) by Kerry Thornley and Greg Hill, but was popularized by The Illuminatus! Trilogy (1975) of satirical conspiracy fiction novels by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson.[1]

The term is also commonly used by hackers and programmers as a metasyntactic variable. It appears in the SubGenius recruitment film Arise! and has been in use in the SubGenius newsgroup alt.slack.

en.wikipedia.org...

another source on fnord
www.fnord.org...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by HawkMan11

I don't know if it is a joke, but I like it how you can "relate" some things which happened in real-life to the cards.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

I question your choice of the word lynched. Bush had way lower app ratings for a lot longer as well so you are pretty much talking out of your ass.

Starting to lose my mind on ATS these days.

Time to take a break?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKintner

Can anyone identify what that symbol means on the blue fish?

The symbol for both the Chinese and Japanese Yen is a capital 'Y' with two lines across the stem of the 'Y'.

See image here: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Don't forget about tomorrow guys.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

no - but i can ` take a guess `

its clearly drived from the japanese yen currency symbol

source

now given the origins of the SJG artwork - i suggest its derivd from the " nu-yen " // " new yen " concept of a " universal currency " that was prevelant in 1990s cyberpunk fiction and games

i have no evidence [ as i sold all my books ] but i suspect that symbol appeared in the FASA shadowpunk game books

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

no - but i can ` take a guess `

its clearly drived from the japanese yen currency symbol

source

now given the origins of the SJG artwork - i suggest its derivd from the " nu-yen " // " new yen " concept of a " universal currency " that was prevelant in 1990s cyberpunk fiction and games

i have no evidence [ as i sold all my books ] but i suspect that symbol appeared in the FASA shadowpunk game books

You are reading way too much into it.

It's just a representation of currencies being consumed by more
powerful currencies.

The Dollar is being eaten by a stylized Pound symbol which in
turn is being eaten by the Japanese Yen which is being eaten
by some other unseen currency...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Wow, thats creepy. Yup, tomorrow is Friday the thirteenth. Everyone be extra vigilant, cautious, and not just because of the date, but this card, I think.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This thread is a gem

I don't think these cards mean much. unless they do. Seriously though, I don't.

Now if there were a May 21st card....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join