It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unconditional Love and God

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by acrux

It just means love God. Its not a condition its the main commandment. Understand what God is, and its easy to understand why its important.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by UnknownPhilosopher

The God of the scripture asks for compulsory love.

He offers "love", if you refuse his "love" - You can burn for eternity.

Nice ideas to teach to kids.

There is no evidence (logical or empirical) to prove that there is a God, and furthermore to say this God offers "love".

Man's writing (scripture) is not "evidence" of a God, or any love that this God has to offer.

edit on 7/5/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

god killed his own creation because they were not doing as he wished.

I'll say it again.. The Nephilim and Rephaim were NOT a creation of God. They were the demi-god offspring of the fallen angels and the daughters of man (Adam). It says God found Noah "perfect in his generations", the Hebrew connotation is a genetic one for perfect, as in "unblemished". Noah was chosen to build the ark not for any righteousness, but because his DNA wasn't corrupted with the seed of Satan.

The entire reason God commanded Joshua to wipe out every man, woman, and child of certain tribes was because of this problem that happened AGAIN after the Egyptian captivity. Genesis 6 says it happened again after the flood. And there will be genetic manipulation again here in the last days. Daniel says that as well, and Jesus said "But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." (Matt. Ch. 24)

That is why the Nephilim and Rephaim cannot be resurrected, they are NOT God's creation, they are hybrids, and it is happening again, this is the verse from Daniel that will characterize these last days:

"And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay."

Daniel 2:43

In order for there to be a "mingling" of a seed with the "seed of man", it has to be a seed that is not human.

Interesting post. Yet you have further instilled the notion god works on conditional love and now you have brought up new questions as to whether I, yourself, and every other living individual is a creation of god. The fallen angels were his creation and so were the daughters of men. It is no different than my parents (both creations of god) getting together and having a kid. I am considered to be created by god by most peoples accounts, but if we follow your train of thought then just as the nephilim were not of gods creation, I wouldn't be either (Along with everyone else). The only true creation of god would then have to be adam, eve, angels (fallen angels and satan included). This shows full conditional love in the fact that god only had the love for his "perfect genetic creation" and no love for the nephilim which were not his creation.

CONDITION = Must be his own creation

To add more to that, this story of destroying the supposed imperfected class of human/hybrid (not saying jews are hybrids) has happened in the recent past. Nazi Germany=execution of the supposed imperfection race known as the jews.

Sounds like a god without condition huh?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solsthime331

god killed his own creation because they were not doing as he wished.

I'll say it again.. The Nephilim and Rephaim were NOT a creation of God. They were the demi-god offspring of the fallen angels and the daughters of man (Adam). .

that makes no sense...if he there parents were both creations of god then they themselves were children of god...in earthmother theory the geneticly created Liger is amazing it shows that mother nature is willing to bind two similar beings together to create a new one in witch case so was god or he wouldnt allow angels and men to breed...just as other races and species cant breed.

Umm, no. It caused God to send the flood to wipe all the seed of the serpent off the face of the Earth, and it got the angels confined to chains in darkness in the pit. Not to be released until Judgment Day. Ifit's hard for you to believe, don't take my word for it, read Genesis 6.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Well, I guess I wasn't aware that this was just a thread to attack God and toss the revelations from the text out the window.

Carry on, take care.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

This guy preaching here, and promoting the bible and the Christian faith;

Even whether written in a bible, or coming from NotUrTypical, what is still blindingly obvious is that God cannot be proved, If God cannot be proved.......how do these men continue to preach as if they know he does, and can access this deity's thoughts, desires, and commands?

Either NOTUrTypical has some way of communicating with the Deity. Or he believe the words of other men without reason, and on the basis of faith.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

I do communicate with God daily. Just as He promised He'd do for His sheep. There's substantial evidence for God, problem is most skeptics have no desire to accept any of it.

Not my problem. Either you'll bow your knee to Jesus and confess Him as Lord while on Earth, or you will at Judgment Day before you're cast into Hell with the other goats.

Either way, you will bow your knee and acknowledge He is Lord, whether you like it or not.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I do communicate with God daily. Just as He promised He'd do for His sheep. There's substantial evidence for God, problem is most skeptics have no desire to accept any of it.

Cool argument, bro.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

reply to post by awake_and_aware

I have desire to prove A* Religion right...i believe the earthmother theory the strongest therefore i take druidic beliefs, I setout to prove where things are right and where they are just Evolved...Eg. Christians using pagan holidays in new ways to make conversion an easier thing! "We can still celebrate Yule we just gotta call it christmas cuz its some dudes Birthday? cool! sure."

I Believe there is evidence for A GOD* to exist; but with that said there is also evidence for Multipul gods to exist so i cant say God is a real thing due to the inevitability that we ran into that there is evidence of more than one "God" existing, if they even were gods or just ailens/figments/Hilutions/Misinterpertations/Exadurations or even as i first say EVOLUTION of an idea...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This is how the bible and god go either god is a liar or the whole religion is garbage.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doublemint
This is how the bible and god go either god is a liar or the whole religion is garbage.

I didnt understand any of that...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Solsthime331

either god lies or the religion is false

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Doublemint

AAHH sorry not 100% atm, i agree with that. God has to be lying in some fourm otherwise its all mumbo jumbo from some stoned masiah who thought he was the son of god from eating too many shrooms while he smoked his hooka...Remember where he came from!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

np another thing came to mind also. Christanity is really messed up because it takes two religion and tries to blend them together the old testement for the jews and the new testement for the christans and they do not mix at all. The romans that decided how to put the bible together did a horible job.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

either god lies or the religion is false

how did you come to those conclusions?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Doublemint

Haha! i agree totaly, Alot of the older stuff makes a litte more sense but these new world creationists are a little (May be ignorant in some peoples opinions but its just my opinion) Delusional to think the world is that young and that suseptable to change by a "Hand Of God".

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

reading the bible

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

reading the bible

So you believe God wrote the bible then?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

reply to post by Akragon

reading the bible

He might of, but no I do not believe God wrote the bible but the people that did write the bible were supose to be in contact with god writing as he spoke to them or however it worked out.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

reply to post by Akragon

reading the bible

He might of, but no I do not believe God wrote the bible but the people that did write the bible were supose to be in contact with god writing as he spoke to them or however it worked out.

haha, so which is it?

Yes or no?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join