It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanberry research....... pay attention folks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
ok there was a video posted and a thread created back in late 2010....
this is his follow up video..
this is serious guys i really wish i could debunk this but this is real.... i know he is out to make a buck by selling his info...
the truth is there i wanted to share this to help who i can.
www.stansberryresearch.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Everyone knows, even if they won't admit it, that they need to live within their means. Greed isn't just a problem with the "elite" or "big business" and the sooner the general public realizes that, the sooner they will gain back the upper hand in their own lives. Also, any website that asks "are you sure you want to leave this page" when you X out of it, is a scam site.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GodofWar411

This guy has been adverting in Houston for several months. The site number keeps changing. When I first heard it the site was www.endofamerica 35 or something like that. Just today it was www.endofamerica 67. Just a couple weeks ago it was 65.

I think they are watching the hits and compiling sales data. I listened to it when it was 35, and it was interesting, but they said a video not a oral power point. I now do not think much of it. Even if the information is true, he should have made a video not a oral powerpoint presentation.

(Yea I am lazy and if you say video thats what I want. If I want something read to me I will by a book on tape)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

This video has been out for a long time and it is constantly advertised on many different radio stations. I think he is telling the truth.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

This video has been out for a long time and it is constantly advertised on many different radio stations. I think he is telling the truth.

the older vid is every where but it doesn't matter this is for people that have not seen the new vid.....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

Some of Us know that money is merely a representation of meaningful energy expended. If We add "free" energy, plenum ("dark"/Zero Point/Radiant/Orgone/...) energy, the need for money will eventually dissipate.

In fact, I see this as the only way to get through this without crashing the country.

(Read my threads, linked in my sig: The End of Entropy and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform for more info.)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfpack 51

I think they are watching the hits and compiling sales data. I listened to it when it was 35, and it was interesting, but they said a video not a oral power point. I now do not think much of it. Even if the information is true, he should have made a video not a oral powerpoint presentation.

(Yea I am lazy and if you say video thats what I want. If I want something read to me I will by a book on tape)

That must suck. I mean being picky about how you learn things.... It was a video, though. Technically. It was not Powerpoint. Just sayin'.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodofWar411

the older vid is every where but it doesn't matter this is for people that have not seen the new vid.....

Is the new vid different from the older one?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodofWar411

Is the new vid different from the older one?

yes it is a update in supporting facts.....

top topics

join