It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah setting up camp along US/Mexican border

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hezbollah in Mexico

More like the US is in Mexico

US Drones Patrol Mexico

US law enforcement in Mexico surges

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by Tyrson

Can you show me in their manifesto where it says death to all jews. I'd just like a source. Not saying you are wrong. thanks

Link

Hezbollah Charter

Our primary assumption in our fight against Israel states that the Zionist entity is aggressive from its inception, and built on lands wrested from their owners, at the expense of the rights of the Muslim people. Therefore our struggle will end only when this entity is obliterated. We recognize no treaty with it, no cease fire, and no peace agreements, whether separate or consolidated.

And where in that does it say anything about 'obliterating all the jews'? Te question was "Can you show me in their manifesto where it says death to all jews.?"

Being anti-Israel is not being anti-jew.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Funny how Israel's enemies are our enemies. I think our policy's need to be looked at a little closer.

My propaganda meter is a 9.6 with this news article though.
edit on 5-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

So... You are saying that a San Diego News station, in Liberal controlled California, is likely putting out Zionist propaganda?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormgodess

I'm saying their source "A former intelligence agent" is putting out the propaganda.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I'm saying their source "A former intelligence agent" is putting out the propaganda.

I am not trying to be ugly...Really just trying to understand?

Why would you automatically assume that this agent has an agenda? When there has been many reports over the years of activity by muslim terrorist groups in Mexico and along the Mexican/US border?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

why would you automatically assume a former agent DOESN'T have an 'agenda'?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Just found this OP...

www.wsbtv.com...
Reported November 1 2010

Ahmed Muhammad Dhakane for allegedly smuggling hundreds of people from Brazil to Mexico, then into the U.S. The federal indictment states it includes some Somalis from the terrorist group Al Shabob. Terrorism experts say the group is responsible for terrorist attacks and suicide bombings worldwide.

"To this day we do not know where those 300 Somalis are," said Rep. Michael McCaul of Texas. "We do know they are in the United States."

Intelligence officials have admitted on record there is a terrorism threat. In 2007, former National Intelligence Director Mike McConnell told the El Paso Times that terrorists have been crossing the border.

www.wsbtv.com...
Reported May 3rd 2010

All the way back from a year ago and mentions a congressional report that confirms members of Hezbollah have crossed the border

Former Arizona U.S. Rep. J.D. Hayworth has seen the reports. "We have left the back door to the United States open," he said. "We have to understand there are people who definitely mean to do us harm who have crossed that border."

A recent congressional report on the border threat confirmed members of Hezbollah have crossed the Southwest border. It shows photos of military jackets with Arab insignias found on the border. One depicts a picture of a plane crashing into the twin towers in New York City.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Maybe because it isn't only the Agent, confirming that these things are taking place.

It is hard for me to understand... The OP posted a report from a mainstream news organization, with information that has been reported several times before from numerous other news sites, with numerous other sources.

Yet you dismiss what the article says, only saying it it propaganda.
edit on 6-5-2011 by Stormgodess because: typo

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormgodess

Funny how Israel's enemies are our enemies. I think our policy's need to be looked at a little closer.

My propaganda meter is a 9.6 with this news article though.

So... You are saying that a San Diego News station, in Liberal controlled California, is likely putting out Zionist propaganda?

Why would that be surprising.

Also, California is not 'liberal controlled'.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Yet you dismiss what the article says, only saying it it propaganda.

I didn't 'dismiss' anything.

Although I DO find the blind acceptance of something 'because it's in the news' as kind of laughable.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

As I find the absolute assertion that everything in the news, that I disagree with, is an agenda, laughable.
edit on 6-5-2011 by Stormgodess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Are you ACTUALLY serious??? No... sorry, THAT is laughable

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Are you ACTUALLY serious??? No... sorry, THAT is laughable

Do you know much about California? While the two big metro areas have a big liberal/democratic base, much of the more rual areas tend to be very 'red'. The media like to claim California is 'liberal', and in many ways it is, but as with all generalizations, it glosses over all the contradictions and anomalies.

In addition, the person I was responding to referenced San Diego specifically. And while San Diego is certainly more liberal than Orange County to their North (one of the most conservative counties in the country), it is hardly a bastion of liberalism. It's home to the largest US Naval base on the West Coast, and while it did overwhelmingly elect Obama in 08, it was pretty close tie between Kerry/Bush in 04.California is FAR more than San Francisco and Marin County. You should get out of the house more.:-)

So I guess it depends on what you mean by 'liberal' and what you mean by 'controlled'.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

As I find the absolute assertion that everything in the news, that I disagree with, is an agenda, laughable.
edit on 6-5-2011 by Stormgodess because: (no reason given)

Well, that's good, laughing is healthy. But that hasn't been argued so far, so that's a straw man.

What has happened is the calling into question the motive of this un-named source who you believe out-of-hand.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I did not have to believe that particular source out of hand. I had heard this story accounted in one form or another by MANY NAMED credible sources, for years.

The sad part is, the majority of the responses to this mans threads were spent dismissing his post, though the report came from a reputable news source. Simply because they did not like the content it contained. With the only argument against, being that the original source obviously had an agenda. When a quick google search would pull up numerous accounts of basically the same story that have occurred over the years. From all sorts of sources.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I did not have to believe that particular source out of hand. I had heard this story accounted in one form or another by MANY NAMED credible sources, for years.

a quick google search would pull up numerous accounts of basically the same story that have occurred over the years. From all sorts of sources.

Awesome. Perhaps you could include those "Many named, credible sources",then?

My "Quick google search" showed me nothing but the same story being reported by un-named sources.I 'd be interested to see the named ones. Maybe even actual evidence. I dont tend to think it's fact just because its in the news.

Although the source on the news release from ABC News is unidentified by name,

a former senior intelligence agent has claimed

a former U.S. intelligence agent told 10News.

edit on 6-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: edit

edit on 6-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If you want a honest report of whats happening on the border. www.borderlandbeat.com... They update daily and don't use propaganda.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
LoL anyone who thinks that california ISNT liberal controlled has very apparently never had anything to do with the politics down there..........

You people should really have experience and information about stuff before spouting off........

I agree with Storm, its apparent that people would rather slam Israel and the US rather than believe that a terrorist organization is on our borders...........

Of course they are, If i wanted to get to my enemy id find the easiest route to do so........common sense......

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Funny you know so much about California politics from Nasheville. Bu I guess 'liberal controlled' is vague enough to be accurate. Just dont ever go to California and expect the OC, or most of the rural counties to agree with you for one second. But I'm sure compared to Nasheville is looks like a hotbed of liberalism. I bet Asheville NC scares the heck out of you, too?

On Topic: where is the evidence that this story is true? I need something more than an anonymous source.
All my requests have gotten me so far is personal attacks.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

very condescending of you, and you know my history? Places ive lived? things ive been involved in? Tell me oh great seer of truths, what else do you know of my past that APPARENTLY im not aware of?

To that effect, I have TWO words for you..........Nanci Pelosi..........

AS to your question...........

The news source they sighted was a reputable one, and there have been others put up on the thread that state the same thing.......

Its not our fault if you dont deem a news agency "credible" just because you dont want to believe it..........thats an issue of denial that you have to work out for yourself........
edit on 6-5-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join