It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock - Official Government Disclosure has Begun!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The most interesting thing in this update is when Wilcock speaks about how President Jintao met with Biden along with an 'extraterrestrial' representative in a 'brown jacket'.

Now check out this photo:

Brown Jacket ET

That's surely one of the strangest images I've seen in ages.

Who is that man in the brown jacket facing away from everyone?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Dont hold your breath guys.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

That guy is a photographer. Here is a video of him while the plane is landing and then he shoots a picture as the Chinese Pres gets off the plane.

I had found a full video of everyone getting off the Chinese plane on youtube, but I lost it. No one had an obviously brown jacket, but they are all wearing very dark coats.

ETA: Also, Biden didn't specifically seem to greet anyone one-on-one other than the Chinese pres. But, that doesn't mean it didn't happen later. Any one of those men might have on a brown jacket under his dark coat. Interesting they all look pretty Chinese to me.
edit on 7-5-2011 by AmethystSD because: more info

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan
The most interesting thing in this update is when Wilcock speaks about how President Jintao met with Biden along with an 'extraterrestrial' representative in a 'brown jacket'.

Brown Jacket ET

Security teams/presidential bodyguards often face different directions, so it could be one of them. Look at some pictures of presidents in different places, you'll see stuff like that all the time.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Also isnt wilcocks the guy who went into the woods took a picture of a moth and claimed it was a "light being"?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLogicalist
Also isnt wilcocks the guy who went into the woods took a picture of a moth and claimed it was a "light being"?

Nope, that was Greer. Wilcock seems to be discrediting himself to the same degree with the Ra stuff though by the looks of it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The guy is genuine. The problem is that he gets fed with disinfo from time to time. He says there are a lot of disinfo agents trying to pass false information, and that he has to discern who's good and who's not. Obviously, he can fall for the disinfo agents at times.

Look at it this way, he's made predictions which were obvious disinfo, then no one believes him anymore, and he loses his credibility, then when he makes valid statements, people stone him and refuse to read his articles. I see many are falling to this NWO disinfo and discrediting technique.

As for the book he is selling, it doesn't have anything to do with disclosure, it's about ancient civilizations and the science behind it. He's been working full-time on this for months. He has no other job, so how do people here on ATS suggests he eats, pays his bills...He needs money and the only way he can do it is sell his theories. This is his job, and I always wonder why people fail to understand this. If you were David Wilcock, what would you do to gain money? He's an author, writing books is his job, so stop with the "he's selling books then he's surely a charlatan/hoaxer". And notice that I have been very able to get information for free, his articles being free.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Genuine?!

Suckas!!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Nothing genuine about this guy. He's an attention whore, everytime people start to forget about him, he comes put with some random date along with a "plug" for his new books or website.

When said disclosure date gets closer he down plays it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hmmm David Will Cock!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
Look at it this way, he's made predictions which were obvious disinfo, then no one believes him anymore, and he loses his credibility, then when he makes valid statements, people stone him and refuse to read his articles. I see many are falling to this NWO disinfo and discrediting technique.

You cannot fall for disinfo if you take the time to check and double check your sources. If you only find that info at ONE source, then you have to consider it may be false.

And what is this NWO you speak of? All I see is the OWO doing business as usual

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I agree with this guy

edit on 7-5-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
No one can deny that he has precognitive dreams, one example being the Queen's out-of-the-blue speech last year and also the japan quake.

You'll have to read his blog updates regularly to get a good understanding of him.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmethystSD
reply to post by galactictuan

That guy is a photographer. Here is a video of him while the plane is landing and then he shoots a picture as the Chinese Pres gets off the plane.

I had found a full video of everyone getting off the Chinese plane on youtube, but I lost it. No one had an obviously brown jacket, but they are all wearing very dark coats.

ETA: Also, Biden didn't specifically seem to greet anyone one-on-one other than the Chinese pres. But, that doesn't mean it didn't happen later. Any one of those men might have on a brown jacket under his dark coat. Interesting they all look pretty Chinese to me.
edit on 7-5-2011 by AmethystSD because: more info

Nice find buddy. Thanks for clearing that up, it's still a rather strange image though...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan

Brown Jacket ET

I found a pic and here is the browncoat wearing hobo/alien...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I think he has indeed been fed some osama disinfo, either that or all the stuff about the osama killing being a hoax is a hoax.

It's a two-way street so I try to forget about osama for now.

Time will only truly tell...
I can't wait for another blog post as David seems to have gotten me on the edge of my seat with this one.

Since 2012 is approaching you can probably see why.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura

Originally posted by TheLogicalist

Nope, that was Greer. Wilcock seems to be discrediting himself to the same degree with the Ra stuff though by the looks of it.

you never know... it could be part of the package....

Hear a special guest lecture on spotting UFOs.

divinecosmos.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura

Originally posted by mcrom901
THIS IS RA....

divinecosmos.com.../page2

Ouch. Even if the guy does have some things right, he's only going to get flak from a load of people with that stuff. His choice though I guess, maybe he really believes it and doesn't care about people thinking he's too out there. He needs to have a good think though, because if 2012 passes just like any other year he's going to have a lot of disappointed people on his forums.

As for the disclosure stuff though, yeah, maybe he should stop announcing dates if he keeps getting it wrong.
edit on 6-5-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

technically it is not him.... THIS IS RA....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Channelling of Aliens....

One think people over look when listening to someone who receives info by channelling is the LOKI FACTOR

Some entity, whether alien, D'Jinn, or spirit... finds a sensitive to send a message. This entity may state that he/she is from the Pleiades or the GFL and make promises...

The sensitive then in good faith passes along the message...

When the promised date passes with no show.. the entity is laughing it's appendages off and the sensitive loses credibility...

The LOKI FACTOR

edit on 8-5-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
DW, u son of b ch

When it happens, it happens, dont throw false hope around.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join