It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock - Official Government Disclosure has Begun!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I can't really quote/post anything from the article, because David's website specifically asks people not to, but here is the link to the article:

divinecosmos.com...

There is just so much in the article, and I've been waiting for it to come out all week so please give it a read!
edit on 5-5-2011 by Conscious because: changed topic title

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Conscious

Gonna check it out, but Im tired of these, 'within two weeks' or 'a month' or 'maybe during the last 8 months of 2011 for sure' kinda dates.......

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Gonna check it out, but Im tired of these, 'within two weeks' or 'a month' or 'maybe during the last 8 months of 2011 for sure' kinda dates.......

I'm sure everyone is, obviously the dates may or may not be accurate but disclosure needs to happen sooner or later.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Well it better happen soon. I mean, do TPTB realize that they are running out of time? We do, after all, only have 16 more days until the rapture.

link   

...The article cites that the disclosure may happen anytime within "two weeks" or "within a month"

...or it 'may happen' tomorrow!, or, maybe have happened last week, or yesterday, or a month ago, or last year, or "may happen" next year, or already happened ten years ago, or already happened in 1947, or maybe we'll get it on Dec 21, 2012, or when Steven Hawking dies, or when NASA chokes on their bloated coffers, or, perhaps, in the next few minutes when another ATS poster starts yet another 'disclosure imminent' thread!, or, never, or when you personally decide disclosure is only pseudo-disclosure and ridiculous, or maybe only after World War III, or when the next UFO 'expert' needs to sell another book and emphatically declares that disclosure "MAY HAPPEN" whenever, or, ..... *yawn*, *snore*

link   

I find it interesting that the Author says it is imminent, however, states that "Of course, if an official announcement does finally happen, it will be the most significant event in recorded human history."

The operative word here being "IF"

Still an interesting post.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
In my book, anyone that makes outlandish claims, like "insert event" will take place "insert date" is full of **it. I mean come on! It's never happened out of the hundreds of times: THEY ALL FAILED. Please, someone show me that I'm wrong.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by neOrevolutionist

I find it interesting that the Author says it is imminent, however, states that "Of course, if an official announcement does finally happen, it will be the most significant event in recorded human history."

The operative word here being "IF"

Still an interesting post.

Yeah, I am going to have to agree with you here. Going to change the title of the topic to the title of the article.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I use to enjoy David Wilcock's research, now I get nauseous when I see or hear his words.
He has as much insider information about gov't disclosure as Obama has control over the economy.

Take it back a little David, you don't have to be front page news all the time, you just need to be honest.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by neOrevolutionist

Good catch, I doubt it will happen in 2 weeks though. They'd have to build it up slowly like they are doing now, the NASA videos and such, we'll get disclosure between 2012 - 2018 thats my guess anyway. Big timeline I know but I can't state oh yeah it will happen in 2012 on the 5th may at 23:45.

I hope he's true thought and we DO finally get disclosure.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Ahem, I see there is a backing up of 'it was the Real Bin Laden that was killed' in the middle of all this, hmmm.

IT WAS REALLY HIM? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME...

I was admittedly shocked -- if not disappointed -- to hear from very credible sources that, in fact, this really was Bin Laden. The real Osama Bin Laden -- not a stand-in. Come on, you have GOT to be kidding me.

Are we ever going to see a picture to confirm this? Maybe and maybe not. Apparently, the problem with releasing the photograph is that there is a canteloupe-sized piece of his head missing in the region of the left eye -- and it is extremely horrific to look at.
Etc...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Didn't Wilcock already say last year that disclosure was going to happen? I think he timed it to be between October to December. I remember him being very adamant about it as well. Something along the lines of staking his reputation on it.

While fuzzy on the specifics, I remember promising myself I would no longer buy into anything the guy has to say if it did not come to pass (mostly because of how absolutely certain he was). Anyway, it never came to pass. Then I realized this guy makes a good buck off this stuff.... imo, Wilcock is a charlatan, and I cringe every time I see him on Ancient Aliens because it tends to discredited one of my favorite History Channel shows.

EDIT: Ah yes, here's a post to the previous disclosure that never happened

edit on 5-5-2011 by Lighterside because: added reference

edit on 5-5-2011 by Lighterside because: Fixed Link, oopsie

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
reply to post by neOrevolutionist

Good catch, I doubt it will happen in 2 weeks though. They'd have to build it up slowly like they are doing now, the NASA videos and such, we'll get disclosure between 2012 - 2018 thats my guess anyway. Big timeline I know but I can't state oh yeah it will happen in 2012 on the 5th may at 23:45.

I hope he's true thought and we DO finally get disclosure.

I just realized I mis-read the article, so it won't be within a month. So far, i'm thinking it is and will be a lengthy process but no exact dates for sure.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Why does ATS still allow stuff to be posted regarding David Wilcock? He should be persona non grata like ANW.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
Why does ATS still allow stuff to be posted regarding David Wilcock? He should be persona non grata like ANW.

I'm not sure about the bin-laden stuff he posted as that is still a giant dis-info mess.

The highlight of the article though is the content about disclosure. Maybe you should read the article before you make judgements like that.

It's ATS, obviously EVERYTHING should be taken with a grain of salt.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I assume that Wilcock also met w the Dali Llama, who told him that upon his death he would have total consciousness. So he's got that goin' for him.

edit on 5-5-2011 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conscious
The highlight of the article though is the content about disclosure. Maybe you should read the article before you make judgements like that.

It is the same old-same old from Wilcock. How many times has he predicted disclosure and been proven wrong? How many times has he had to back-track and make excuses about how he wasn't really wrong?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Although I can't take anything DW seriously, I do enjoy reading how he connects the dots from all of his "inside sources" and how [maybe this time] "Discolsure has finally begun!"

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Do people still follow this guy? How many chances can one person get?!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Now if I was in a cynical I would say David is about to release a new book ..... Oh wait .... He is about to release a new book

Davie " buy my book £" Wilcock has a history of claiming Disclosure is just around the corner but it isn't , all this is about is trying to get bums on seats for his speaking tours snd $$$ in his pocket from book sales .
Just another in the line of hucksters currently plaguing Ufology .

David Wilcock Disclosure by years end 09

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join