It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

David Wilcock - Official Government Disclosure has Begun!

page: 4
11
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
The LOKI FACTOR



but what about the disclaimer....



Then at the end of the video it said in text any suggestion by your higher self to change your diet should be discarded?

[Moderator: Not true! We put a statement in there saying that if you think you've made contact with your Higher Self and you get messages suggesting you make immediate, radical changes -- of any of a variety of sorts which we listed -- then the information is likely to be false. This could include suggestions for a radical dietary change.]

This dietary issue is the one area that has left me feeling a little bewildered. I will do my best with the dietary recommendations, but as mentioned they seem quite strict and the video doesn't seem to suggest that there is a lot of flexibility in that area.

Just my 2 cents, and again I do feel all the information in regards to the techniques discussed was very very good and incredibly helpful.

Tim

[Moderator: The dietary suggestions will help, but are not absolutely essential.]


divinecosmos.com...




posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I can tell you when disclosure will come, it will be the day an ET spacecraft hovers over the white house and is covered live by CNN.

The US government is not going to have a full disclosure before it is forced upon them by circumstances.



posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I'm not going to bother reading the article. I know I don't need to and i don't care who flames me for it. DW is a fraud. I've been watching ancient aliens lately and it sickens me every time I see his lying face. On top of making money from his silly predictions that never happen he is so arrogant that he believes he is Edgar Cayce reincarnated. Right....
anything to help him make money without having to work a real job like the rest of us.
edit on 9-5-2011 by spacemanjupiter because: spelling



posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Anyone know where this 3rd, 4th, 5th density stuff originated from that he's talking about with his Ra channeling? Was it Laura Knight-Jadczyk and her claims of Cassiopaean channeling that started it all off?

Just found this after searching a bit about densities, seems like a decent take on it : www.alien-ufos.com...

Not that I believe it, am just trying to understand the concept more and its history.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Conscious
 


Here's my thread about alien disclorure coming soon. David & I are on the right track
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
You know what would be sad. People waiting for disclosure and aliens to come and help make life better by getting rid of our corrupt leaders and and genrally making the world a fairer and better place or what ever it is they are going to do. only for those people to be still waiting in 40/60 years time on their death beds and thinking hang on! I worked all my life for these corrupt leaders and lived in an unfair world and the aliens or god never came and helped us...Damn!!! Why didnt I do something my self, why didnt the people stand up for them selves instead of waiting for someone to come from space and help us??

At the same time as we are on our death beds thinking that. the young people of that day are on ATS looking at how corrupt everything is and waiting for disclosure or the rapture or what ever while the govts are still up to the same old game of keeping us controlled and working for them.

I think that would be a verry sad outcome.



posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
hi all, as i said in another thread today disclosure will not come untill the oil is all gone. the us gov are not going to give up there advantage of tech for nothing. but when the oil is gone they will have no choice but to come forward with what they have, and more important where they got it!



posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Again David Wilcock selling his disclosure stuff for the 5 or 6 time again????? Why people still believe that disclosure will come from government or that some people of the gov wants this out?. The gov don't care about this stuff, they don't want to disclosure just because you say so, the only ones who can force a disclosure on this planet are the same ET's to pressure the gov, but because ET's don't want that at this time the gov will not spill the beans any more than some disinfo stuff.


Disclosure will not come like people think, with party and world announcement, when it comes it will be already common knowledge and mostly everybody will say Ok we already knew that, next! when that times comes.

David is just riding the wave just like many "people in the know" in Ufology, just the make the buck for living, doesn't mean its wrong, people love sensational headlines (just look how many threats are made every week on ATS about some doomsday scenario that the end of all things is coming)... Sensational headlines makes bucks and sell bucks and make traffic on websites, the real info on ET, the real good one is the simplest one and that don't sell stuff very much.

So keep buying everything this guy and many more trows at you, don't worry there will be many years , decades before something real come up, but they will be still making bucks.



posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conscious
I can't really quote/post anything from the article, because David's website specifically asks people not to, but here is the link to the article:

divinecosmos.com...

There is just so much in the article, and I've been waiting for it to come out all week so please give it a read!
edit on 5-5-2011 by Conscious because: changed topic title


Another false alarm from another non-reliable source that has nothing real to offer except speculation which triggers salivating at ATS Aliens and UFOs forum. Yeah, disclosure from the government that they know that you are waiting for the boogeyman and they're laughing their butts off at your gullibility.



posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Imagine what a government, the US for instance, would actually say and do in any disclosure.

Would Barack give a statement on the Networks something like this:

“Ladies and Gentlemen it has come to my attention that for the last 50 years or so we, the people of earth, have been visited by aliens from another planet.”

Then what would he do? Give the podium over to some military or scientific advisers to offer some kind of proof?

I can’t summon in my imagination what that would be like . . . for it seems such a remote possibility.

The press and public might think Obama has gone crazy, or that such an announcement is some kind of joke.



posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I REALLY want to believe what Wilcock says but a few things about him really make me skeptical...

> He studied psychology at university, so likely knows how to manipulate people.
> Claims that he's Edgar Cayce re-incarnated.
> Videos of him on Youtube channelling the 'Ra' entity from Law of One.
> Seems to have a good working relationship with Benjamin Fulford who talks a lot of crap.
> Numerous failed deadlines been and gone.
> Has a Law of One 'facts' article which alludes to a 2012 'harvest' but yet is now pushing an ET disclosure agenda (who cares if we're going to be harvested?)

There's a voice deep down that keeps telling me he is just a charlatan who is very good at telling people exactly what they want to hear.



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
This is my first post on this forum so forgive me for that.

I dont think disclosure will ever come, and the reason is that there is nothing to disclose, or at least not on UFOs and Aliens anyway. Sometimes it is difficult for people to accept that there are no shortcuts in life. Help isn't going to fall out of the sky in the form of a UFO race, a supreme God, or a great shift in human evolution as the earth passes through a super charged part of the galaxy.

Technology is moving at a very fast rate, but its earthly technology. Its almost insulting to state that the human race is not capable of this, we are. Granted the speed of technological break throughs seems exponential, but that happens as we have the advantage of previous break throughs.

we are where we are, and this is down to many years of hard work by both people living now and our ancestors. Our great grand childrens technology will be so much more advanced than ours, because as time passes knowledge accumulates, it does not dissipate.

The people who are interested in keeping the UFO's and disclosure imminant fairy tales alive, are simply the people who are trying to sell books and things on this topic, so of course it is in their interest to do so. Why work if you dont have to? why not predict something, sell a lot of books, when it does not happen give a rubbish reason why not, then predict again to sell a new book! - Brilliant.

I imagine in the year 2014 David wilcock will be making films and selling books on the 2021 enigma, telling the world disclosure is imminent, and he is now "channelling" Thor,- Ra was unreliable see.



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mc1km
> Seems to have a good working relationship with Benjamin Fulford who talks a lot of crap.


Haha! I mentioned Fulford further back because Wilcock was on about alliances of countries against the western powers, and thought it sounded similar. So maybe we should work out next if Wilcock is a Ninja assassin like Fulfords guys are. I still think he's been reading Laura Knight-Jadczyks Cassiopaean stuff when he talks about densities though.



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
I assume that Wilcock also met w the Dali Llama, who told him that upon his death he would have total consciousness. So he's got that goin' for him.


Which is nice.



posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
quick... somebody make a new thread....

divinecosmos.com...




posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
i had to check his site & prices of his "events", the one in this weekend costs $295! even if it's half full he'll make $29500 (minus the costs)!!!!

bloody hell iam in a wrong business!



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well I'm not holding my breath.......again.....but maybe TPTB have come to realise they ain't in any better boat than we are, so they have no choice....Fess up and deal with it.




posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I thought disclosure would come in the season finale of the scifi tv show, The Event?



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It wouldn't matter if aliens landed on the front lawn of the White House and it was televised all over the news. The government would still say it was a weather balloon.


Besides, I would hope that whatever aliens are visiting here are smart enough "if captured" not to exspose where they are visiting from. I know we have the capability of traveling to the far reaches of the universe and their world wouldn't be safe from us.
edit on 2-6-2011 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
11
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join