It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Only Prediction I Ever heard That Actually Happened

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
In 2001, I day traded indexes. During the day I relied on Paltalk to be in contact with my broker in Chicago. A lot of traders would hang out in the same trading rooms and my broker was always available to help me if I needed him.

During the evening I started going to another chat room in Paltalk. I had been hanging out there a little each night for a couple of weeks. I had been going there long enough to know who the regulars were. Three weeks before 9/11/2001 a new person came into the room and started typing some crazy stuff. He said in three weeks airplanes were going to be hitting buildings in NYC. I am ashamed to admit what my reaction was. First off I did NOT believe him. Second, I could have cared less about people in skyscrapers in NYC. I hate admitting that, I don’t think that way now. Nobody responded to him. He typed in, “Fine! If nobody wants to hear what is going to happen, then I will leave. Mark my word you will remember this conversation in three weeks.” So, I typed in real fast that I wanted to know more and was interested. I’m a sucker, what can I say?

When the guy took the mic, everything changed. His voice was one of pure fear. He was shaking. He also sounded like he had no accent. In my opinion he sounded like he was from my area. He sounded so convincing when he said if “they” knew I was telling anyone about this upcoming event they would kill me.” He was leaving the country that night and never returning. He was going up to Canada. He went on to mention Bin Laden and said he was in Sarajevo. It sounded like they were going to blame Bin Laden. (To this day I have never read or heard about a connection between Sarajevo and Bin Laden.)

When the attack happened I was numb. I did not immediately think about the prior warning I had heard. A couple hours later, I remembered and called the FBI. I told them everything I knew. Up until that point I had not heard the name Bin Laden linked to the bombing. Later that evening the FBI called me back again. They went into the chat room and talked to the group. I don’t know if they were able to get access to the typed text. They got the screen name of the guy from me too. I had added him as a friend just in case his story came true. I never saw him on Paltalk after that one time.

The first two weeks after the attack I was so angry at that coward. Why didn’t he go to the FBI and tell them of this plot. They are a big organization that has a lot of resources. They can make people disappear to keep them safe. Why would he want to leave the country and never come back?

Logical reasoning kicked in and I realized the man was afraid of scarier people than terrorists. It took a while before I found others who had came to the same conclusion. When I watched Avery Dillon’s movie “Loose Change”, it was like taking the red pill.

If I hadn’t heard that man I would still be angry at the terrorists. I remembered thinking it was worth giving up some of our freedoms to keep us safe. All I know for sure is what happened as a result of those events. American’s are willing to give up their freedoms as long as they have peace and safety.

I am in full support of our troops. My husband is a veteran and I have several relatives still in active duty. I am not in support of any kind of manufactured crisis that puts our loved ones in harms way in another country.

Rahm Immanuel is quoted as saying, “Never let a good crisis go to waste.” Our government has admitted they manufactured a crisis to get us into Vietnam. (Gulf of Tonkin) What should make us think they wouldn’t do it again.

I have been putting this post off for a long time. I mentioned it once or twice over the years on the internet. I was talking to my son about it last night. He remembered the whole thing like it happened yesterday. He said if he hadn't witnessed it himself he would have a hard time believing it. He was with me on 9/11 and heard me talking about the man in the chat room and then made the call to the FBI.

I see people argue back and forth about it being an inside job etc. I see a lot of passion both ways. What I experienced makes me sick. I slowly came to the realization that our government has very corrupt elements to it. I understand our high standard of living comes from stripping other countries of their resources and toppling their governments. I know I have personally benefitted from the corruption and I can hardly stand it. People in other countries have had to bury their children because of our war on terror.

Some little peon was able to get the accurate message out that planes were going to hit buildings three weeks before it happened. Just imagine who the biggest fish are who were involved in this tragedy.

I do not believe this was a "home grown" terrorist. Terrorists are everywhere, including Canada right?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

Wow, your story sounds like an honest account, dont know what to say really, hindsight can be a terrible thing.
If only eh?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Yes. If I could go back in time and ask him more questions, I'd know what to ask now. I don't remember asking him anything, other than to tell his story. What convinced me was his fear.

I went back into the chat room that day and asked the people if they remembered what happened. They remembered. Our initial reaction was to be angry at that guy. I did not keep up with that room, so I don't know how their opinions evolved. Now I'm wishing I had stuck around. To make my story sound even crazier, it was a ufo chat room. I had just started trying to find out more about them. I like listening to Art Bell. My dad had seen a ufo in the 50's when he was in the airforce up in Goose Bay Labrador. So, it made me curious enough to expose myself to the ufo community.

It would be so cool if I found someone on here that was in the chat room that day.

edit on 5-5-2011 by hardamber because: Second sentence needed to be finished.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by hardamber He went on to mention Bin Laden and said he was in Sarajevo. It sounded like they were going to blame Bin Laden. (To this day I have never read or heard about a connection between Sarajevo and Bin Laden.)

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by hardamber
reply to post by lestweforget

Yes. If I could go back in time and ask him more questions. I don't remember asking him anything, other than to tell his story. What convinced me was his fear.

I went back into the chat room that day and asked the people if they remembered what happened. They remembered. Our initial reaction was to be angry at that guy. I did not keep up with that room, so I don't know how their opinions evolved. Now I'm wishing I had stuck around. To make my story sound even crazier, it was a ufo chat room. I had just started trying to find out more about them. I like listening to Art Bell. My dad had seen a ufo in the 50's when he was in the airforce up in Goose Bay Labrador. So, it made me curious enough to expose myself to the ufo community.

It would be so cool if I found someone on here that was in the chat room that day.

I've thought about what I could do if I traveled back in time to before September 11th. What could you do to stop it? Probably nothing. Your reaction is the same as how millions of other people would have reacted. Some "crazy" guy running around in NYC telling people about what would happen on 9/11. The guy would not have been able to stop it. Who could he have gone to? The government? But it is very likely the government was behind it...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Of course its easy to make up a story like that, and lets be honest - the vast majority of stuff found on the internet of pure garbage. If it was just this posting here, I'd just click away and move on, but after doing a search, I find that you've been telling the same story in various web sites for many years now. A hoaxer wouldnt do that.

But I dont know what it adds.
Its not really proof of anything specific, and doesnt really lead anywhere.
Despite initial denials by the FBA, the hujackers did have local friends who might have known. You said they went to Canada? How about Mohamedou Ould Slahi or Abderraouf Jdey, or somebody who knew them...
Link

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercurio

Thanks for the link. I knew he said Sarajevo.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

You are correct. It is very easy to make stuff up in the land of the internet. I'm thankful you checked out my story. I don't know how many times I've posted it over the years, but I have always used the same identity on the web, except for when I was still trading and went by the name of "trader_cheri" on a different site. I have nothing to hide. Not many people are interested in this story, but it is a true one. I posted this in a couple other places last night. I guess I just want this heard because I think it's fascinating.

I read all the prediction threads here just in case lightening strikes again.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I also think this story might help encourage people to look into the official story a little more willingly.

I have had the benefit of thinking about what I heard for a very long time before jumping to conclusions. I was not surprised when I saw interviews of people who had been in the basement with explosions going off BEFORE the first plane hit the WTC. I had a moment when it hit me how involved our government was. It was just a logical conclusion for me. When I turned the corner in my world view, a lot of conspiracies clicked into place. If it had not been for that event in my life, I would have believed the OS and probably would have been angry at the idiots who believed it was an inside job.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
Of course its easy to make up a story like that, and lets be honest - the vast majority of stuff found on the internet of pure garbage. If it was just this posting here, I'd just click away and move on, but after doing a search, I find that you've been telling the same story in various web sites for many years now. A hoaxer wouldnt do that.

But I dont know what it adds.
Its not really proof of anything specific, and doesnt really lead anywhere.
Despite initial denials by the FBA, the hujackers did have local friends who might have known. You said they went to Canada? How about Mohamedou Ould Slahi or Abderraouf Jdey, or somebody who knew them...
Link

I think this adds a great deal. Just more data that suggest that 9/11 was an inside job, and that We're not safe no matter HOW many liberties We give up.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This is fantastic, thank you for sharing. S+F Let’s let future warnings not go unheeded; the least we can do is check them out before calling HOAX! Then again, I guess there will always be that someone saying, “I told you so.”

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I remember saying on 9/11 that this was just like Pearl Harbor. I didn't know how true that statement was at the time. Both where false flag operations!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rreeves5

What do you mean Pearl Harbour was a false flag attack?
Just because there was fore warnings of an imminent attack + sightings that were disregarded doesnt mean it was a FF.
Those planes were Japanese!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Do you have the original emails? Do you STILL have the original emails after you contacted the FBI?

Did they come to your house? Does your phone go "click click" when you dial a number?
OK They USED to go "click click." Digital has gone away from that.

Other then you feel guilty,has anything else changed for you personally?

I sincerly mean no direspect.

Very interesting.
Your writing and vocabulary sound like you have a college educated background and could very well have been in Day Trading. I know a LOT of people that were dabbeling in it until the carpet was yanked and the "big boys" regained control...right after Bernie took a dive.

I guess the question would be.. now what?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hello hardamber... Did you say you know his username???

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
9Nania of youtube predicted the Japan earthquake using only Nasa provided trajectory data as far as comet Elenin.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

why are you coming out now with that story ? and not before...

you know the orchestration by ptb of a 911 coming out is to be considered as a possibility by any sane decent paranoid conspiracy theorist
edit on 5-5-2011 by XmikaX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I believe the guy heard from Bill Cooper here is the link to his prediction about planes hitting months before 911

www.youtube.com...

Sadly for that he paid dearly

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Were you in a trading chat room or a ufo chat room?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing that information.

After mulling over your account a bit, it might as well be true.

The manner of your writing and your disposition appear consistent with the truth, although of course, this is your shorthand version of the story.

If you have more time in a few days, and remember any specific details, please add them for us to see.

We really need every piece of the puzzle in order to complete the big picture, and I have a feeling your personal piece of the puzzle could really put things into perspective for us if only we could find out more about it.

I realize that you personally may not know much more, but really anything you can remember even little stuff would be really important and can help us figure this out.

Like anything specific you remembering the whistle blower saying?
Or anything specific you remember the FBI agents asking, for example silly questions that don't make much sense etc?

Thanks.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join