It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Only Prediction I Ever heard That Actually Happened

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Sorry OP I don't buy it, first you didn't believe him, but before he left you said you were interested to know more? I dunno that doesn't add up to me. No reflection on you of course, but I that just doesn't add up to me.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
Sorry OP I don't buy it, first you didn't believe him, but before he left you said you were interested to know more? I dunno that doesn't add up to me. No reflection on you of course, but I that just doesn't add up to me.

It makes perfect sense.
They wanted to know more,
but didn't want to admit it to the group
as the group had already rejected the person.

The conflict between curiosity and self image in a group mind.

David Grouchy

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Yeah but who gives 2 s**** about a group of chatroom people? if they rubbish you, it's not like they know you personally or something. I understand where your coming from but I doubt he'd be bothered by chatroom people. He was a trader person/stock person at the time so I guess chatroom people wouldn't really affect him.

Actually in his OP he states "Nobody responded to him" so the Group theory is moot
edit on 6-5-2011 by R3N3G4D3 because: edited: read OP i guess a little closer

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

Thanks Amber..... Wil do some digging after work wi all info you,ve provided!!! Got to love the Internet... ( after I've watched the truth is viral ...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

When he started talking he was believable because he was so scared. I have more questions for him, AFTER the fact.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
When the guy came into the room and started talking about planes hitting buildings in NYC it was so random. It wasn't something you would expect to see EVER. I think UFO people are a little more acceptable of listening to stories and then processing the information. I would say we were a little more open minded. Maybe that is why he picked that type of room in the first place? When people talk in chat rooms, it is conversing. When someone new shows up and just starts blabbing without already having captivated someones attention, it is like they are interrupting and it is hard to get into what they are saying.

The whole process of the guy coming in and communicating his information took maybe ten minutes. After that he was gone. There wasn't any good chance to talk to him after he said he was running off to Canada. He really had lost it in his fear.

This guy had to have first hand information because the people directly involved were a serious threat to him. He was afraid for his life. I don't know how much more plainly I can say this.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 400kv

You're Welcome! Let us know if you find out anything.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
fake fake fake...nice story tho

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by atsmem1980

broker/ufo/911

yeah you defiantly in the wrong place man!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

My fav thing was the Fifth Plane.

Me, and you and like 4 whole other people seem to remember the fifth plane.

I suspect that the passenger list jockeying around that people noticed was the movement of the people from the fifth planes passenger list to another plane that went down from the same route stopping in the same next city. Just a guess on my part there.

That and the next day Cheney (? maybe it was Rummy) said one of the planes was shot down. Which he then repeated again later that week.

Anyways, between that one and my country successfully shutting down that a hijacking was stopped here, and then also replacing that story with another story playing down how infiltrated that airport was and that it was stopped....fascinating.

There were some other bits of data. But those two stood out. Still do. I've spoken on them before. I have no reason to lie about them.

The news anchors following that fifth plane when it the rolling black out about it began were sooooooo confused. But it is also very interesting that they were all so busy, that it never seems to have occurred to any of them that it was odd later.

Amazing stuff.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
An interesting story and absolutely relevant to post here so thanks for re-telling and answering questions, it does indeed sound like this person (lllllllskywatchlllllll) had some genuine inside knowledge.

Of course we have to be subjective, what if that person had links to the proposed terrorist cells or a relative of the alleged hijackers – a prediction from either side of the fence and doesn’t necessarily point to foul play.

That said, the media blackout observations do ring true, information was intentionally and carefully crafted to enable a storyline to unfold.

Evidence of mistakes in this storyline are still available to see via youtube and see no signs of getting buried no matter how many times the video’s get removed.

If you haven’t seen it, check it out;

edit on 6-5-2011 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Thanks for the story OP, very interesting.

You know, I too have never heard of a link between OBL and Sarajevo. I did work in the Balkans during those years, mostly between Kosovo and Bosnia, and I frequently went through Sarajevo. In 2001, if my memory serves me, Sarajevo was packed full of international forces; you could see uniforms of every color everywhere you turned.

Point being, if OBL was indeed in Sarajevo in 2001, it was not unnoticed. In fact, the way the regions were partitioned, I believe Sarajevo was a US protectorate. So if he was in Sarajevo, he was very likely there under our supervision.

Khar

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by digitalf

No, I didn't say that the media was "crafted" for a storyline. You guys inject way too much God-Like-Powers into your interpretation of events.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
not to sound like a douche here but wow lady, the guy wanted to help and you ratted him out. They probably killed him and threw him in the ocean.

The truth now that i heard your story im going to think twice about giving people an important warning before i get ratted out for trying to do the right thing. sadly thats the truth

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HisMajesty
not to sound like a douche here but wow lady, the guy wanted to help and you ratted him out. They probably killed him and threw him in the ocean.

The truth now that i heard your story im going to think twice about giving people an important warning before i get ratted out for trying to do the right thing. sadly thats the truth

You are right, I did rat him out and feel much more worse about it than I can express. I hope he is safe and was clever enough to stay unharmed. He understood what he was up against. He never asked us not to say anything to the authorities when it happened.

The day of the event, we were all in shock. They were making appeals on television for anyone who knew anything to call the FBI. I did what most of us would have done. Our country had just been attacked.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

That is a very revealing video. How can anyone watch that and believe it was not an inside job?

I don't think our government is as inept as they want us to believe they are. When an Amish farmer can't get away with selling raw milk, how can multiple terrorist groups function in this country? I'm probably just being naive. : )

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
No, I didn't say that the media was "crafted" for a storyline. You guys inject way too much God-Like-Powers into your interpretation of events.

No GLP interpretation from me, omission of information during televised broadcasts following the event are evidence of manipulation of the facts of the day – what did you mean by

The event was all over the news. But certain bits of information just disappeared. The looks of confusion of news anchors suddenly having info they were reporting suddenly drop was amusing. "Uh, we'll follow up on that." But, nobody ever followed up. Anywhere. Ever.
if it wasn’t to steer a storyline of events, please elaborate if you don't mind ?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Yea i guess you did what you thought was the right thing. No one is to be blamed here

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardamber

That is a very revealing video. How can anyone watch that and believe it was not an inside job?

I don't think our government is as inept as they want us to believe they are. When an Amish farmer can't get away with selling raw milk, how can multiple terrorist groups function in this country? I'm probably just being naive. : )

Don't get carried away by individual youtube videos hardamber
Add them to your concious and then evaluate with reason.
Here is another you may also find interesting;

Final post of a video inline as these are well discussed in the 9/11 forum, but again a revealing discrepancy.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

What was the governments spin on that slip up?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join