It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In search of HHO power to anything always. Out of the claws, into.... something new.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

I love this concept very much. I would love to see this in large. So that you would have an continuous spark or something
It takes energy to raise the water to a level for it to pour down. Meaning, the system is not practical for real world use. Unless it was supposed to replace turbines but I highly doubt it yields more electricity.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Can someone break this down for me in laymen terms please?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

I love this concept very much. I would love to see this in large. So that you would have an continuous spark or something
It takes energy to raise the water to a level for it to pour down. Meaning, the system is not practical for real world use. Unless it was supposed to replace turbines but I highly doubt it yields more electricity.

You can clearly see that the rate this water drops isn't so fast. If you make an tank, is that problem solved. I see great potential in this concept. Brilliant idea

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

You can clearly see that the rate this water drops isn't so fast. If you make an tank, is that problem solved. I see great potential in this concept. Brilliant idea

You are missing the point. The energy that is coming out, is created by the force gravity exerts on the water, which causes it to flow downwards. Meaning you will need a constant supply of water that is flowing downhill. If you raised the water itself, it would take more energy to pump it up than you could get out of the system letting it go back down again.

The sun evaporates water (energy) and moves it, then it travels to lower level areas. Dams process the water and make energy from putting the water through turbines. You cannot pump water uphill and expects to get a positive energy gain by running it through a turbine.

So the only place this could be practical (as a form of energy to harness) would be in place of a turbine in a dam. But the the turbine is far more efficient I presume.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

You are missing the point. The energy that is coming out, is created by the force gravity exerts on the water, which causes it to flow downwards. Meaning you will need a constant supply of water that is flowing downhill. If you raised the water itself, it would take more energy to pump it up than you could get out of the system letting it go back down again.

The sun evaporates water (energy) and moves it, then it travels to lower level areas. Dams process the water and make energy from putting the water through turbines. You cannot pump water uphill and expects to get a positive energy gain by running it through a turbine.

So the only place this could be practical (as a form of energy to harness) would be in place of a turbine in a dam. But the the turbine is far more efficient I presume.

If you can measure how many liters per hour it consumes, you can build an tank large enough to keep it running for hours and hours. Its a static electric discharge generator. At the end of the day, you hand pump it back.

Or you make it a part of the circulatory system of your home or company.

example.

This is an brilliant idea. If you create an continues spark you have a current, created by static electricity.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
text for the previous video

The KEY is in placing those cylinders(with no top and bottom) EXACTLY where the continuous stream of water starts breaking into drops, ----- - - - - right there
BECAUSE the drops are then charged after breaking free from the stream. Why? -The (slightly,at first) charged cylinders push "their kind" of charge in the stream away from them,so the part of the stream (still continuous here) closest to the cylinder has almost all the opposite charge.And then that part just breaks away with it

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
We could try this with empty soda cans. They conduct..

4cans. 2cans, cut out top and bottom, the other 2 cans cut the top out.

Criss-cross wire them, let the water flow and pow spark

edit on 6-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
have a look at stirling generators and fresnel lenses

depending what your looking to use this for could be useful

if your looking for a commercially viable free energy divice then i doubt you'll find one. so many people are looking and the first to find one would become one of the richest people alive

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs
have a look at stirling generators and fresnel lenses

What if you combine all these to power a HHO generator, or to charge something or to deliver back on the net. Reducing power costs.
If you got solar panels in the Netherlands you deliver back to the net, so I could assume that you can deliver back on the net on more ways than solar only.

I never heard of stirling generators and fresnel lenses. Cool concepts

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Text belongs to previous video

WHAT WE ARE DOING NEXT AFTER MUCH STUDY AND THOUGHT WE ARE GOING TO USE OUR DEVICE AND GET IT TO AROUND 20 MHZ AND THEN APPLY THIS TO WATER WITH THE HOPE OF SPLITTING THE WATER INSTANTLY WITH VERY LITTLE POWER NEEDED. I AM SURE THAT ONCE WE FIND THE RIGHT RESONANCE FREQUENCY WE WILL BE DOING A STAN MEYER THING HERE BUT THE KICKER WILL BE WITH THE FREE ENERGY DEVICE AS WELL SO IT WILL REALLY BE FREE HYDROGEN TO THE NTH DEGREE. THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO GET AWAY FROM 60 HZ BECAUSE WEIRD THINGS START HAPPENING AT HIGHER FREQUENCIES AND THEY WILL NOT LIKE THIS FOR SURE TESLA COULD SEND POWER OVER MANY MILES EASILY SO NOW IT IS TIME TO TRY TO MAKE HYDROGEN FOR FREE COMPLETELY FREE.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I think many of the posters here are young and have yet to take a high school science class.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Fear Not Tribe. I saw this thread the other day and wanted to get back to your thread.
Starred and Flagged ....for I too am a fellow seeker of the TRUTH.

I am a Electrical Engineer, automotive enthusiast here to aid in the cause.
Contributing what I know from years of knowledge accrued via academics and job and/or life experience to the cause of releasing ourselves from the bondage of fossil fuels.

I believe in the fundamental concept of HHO due to the fact that my Grandfather in post WWII Germany, when they had no food or gasoline.

They were able to run a car from burning wood utilizing a Holtz Vergasser or Wood Carburetor, which extracted the combustible hydrogen gas from the burning wood and feeding it into the carburetor.

What is neat about this is, that they had no gasoline whatsoever, and were still able to run their automobiles on hydrogen gas extracted from wood only !

Very similar in principles to those utilized by the HHO generators in use today which are based upon Stanley Meyer's principles and resulting patents.

The skeptics need to read these patents. As well as the fact that his patents wouldn't have been awarded by the US Patent Office had Meyers not been able to prove that he was able to extract a significant amount of HHO from water with his high frequency, resonating water fracturing process.

As a scientist and always seeking the truth, namely in how things operate. I have always been intrigued by this concept of HHO generation from a scientific perspective.

With fuel prices only going further upwards and costing more and more. We need to do something to break the ongoing cycle and resulting bondage of our petroleum based energy paradigm before the cost of fuel makes it impossible to afford for most working class people.

This will only happen via open minded people like yourself who are willing to at least try something new.

Thomas Edison attempted to invent the light bulb some 900+ times. He is quoted as saying, those attempts were not failures, but only lessons in how NOT to create a light bulb !

Thanks for posting.

For The Truth shall set us Free.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
OK

Please explain why we only have Youtube videos of these devices working?

If these devices actually worked every shade tree mechanic would be installing them on their neighbors cars for a profit.

If these devices worked you could pick up a kit at Autozone. They have no skin in the oil game.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
because each energy divice has its limitations thay are not worth makeing on mass untill thay have been refined. but thay do work if you can find an application that fits around the limitations

nay sayers should beable to explane in detail why someing will never work or shut up and let people try and make progress

i'm sure the people who said we could never travle at speeds above 40mph thought thay were right and looked down on people who thought thay could

but look at us now

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
OK

If these devices actually worked every shade tree mechanic would be installing them on their neighbors cars for a profit.

If these devices worked you could pick up a kit at Autozone. They have no skin in the oil game.

Why ?

Because It is new technology and not widely known or understood. As well as the demographics of our society.

As with any new idea and/or technology it will inevitably evolve and catch on with the average Joe as well as with the general public.

Similar to the evolution of computers.

We have actually had computers since WWII (ENIAC). Only in the last 20 years have they become user friendly enough and affordable for all.

Technology does require time to evolve.

An inexpensive IC (Integrated Circuit) chip is what is making this HHO system cheap and affordable.

Even though the electronics are rudimentary, most shade tree as well as professional mechanics have an aversion towards any thing electrical when it comes to automobiles.

If one cannot unbolt something, drive to autozone and pick up a bolt on replacement, then they want no part of it.

Also, very few if any people tend to work on or customize their own cars anymore.
As many cars are leased and not owned these days. They couldn't modify their car if they even wanted to.

The dealers where they have their maintenance performed won't install it because it isn't factory OEM endorsed but would categorically be considered a custom modification.

I perform all of the maintenance on my three (free and clear) vehicles myself.

Of my 10 neighbors nearby, a good statistical sampling of American households IMA.
Only 2 even perform their own oil changes.

Most people haven't a clue as to how their cars operate, read their owners manual or even how to change a flat.
Let alone how one would begin to install an HHO system.

Unfortunately, This has much to do with as to why we are only seeing this on YouTube videos so far.

As well being exemplary as to the contributions of television to the intelligence quotient of an overall society.

edit on 6-5-2011 by nh_ee because: edits und Ich weisse nicht gerade was Ich hier schreiben sollte ! Etwas scheisse wer dann Deutsch verstehen kann !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join