It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK on Nuke Bomb Alert

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

UK ON NUKE BOMB ALERT

www.dailystar.co.uk

Al-Libi, the operational chief of al-Qaida before his detention, allegedly knew the location of a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if bin Laden were killed or captured.

He had a “long term association” with bin Laden and ran al-Qaida operations in Iraq, according to US Defence Department files.

Sharif al-Masri, an Egyptian captured in 2004, claimed Al-Libi had said the nuclear bomb’s operatives “would be Europeans of Arab or Asian descent”.

One security insider said last nigh
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 4/5/11 by masqua because: Replaced 'All Caps' in title

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Most of us know about the current events which have occurred recently, terrorists escape from afghan prison, wikileaks: alqaeda claims to have a nuke somewhere in Europe which it will detonate if bin laden is captured, then officially obama declaring the death of bin laden on tv. Most people are now anticipating a retaliation attack/false flag event to occur very soon.

It is claimed on different occasions that al qaeda has acquired a nuke or uranium. This isnt far fetched, in fact its easier to believe it than to believe that bin laden died just a few days ago.

what I dont understand is this: Muslims against crusades spokesman Anjem Choudary warned UK of
“another 7/7-style terror attack”.

how does he know? is he under watch? if not, shouldnt he be? or is it because hes an mi5 agent?

its either someone miscalculated a few things (US dollar collapse) and had to rush with all these events or they know exactly what they're doing and this is the time to do it.

I have 3 things in mind:
1. dollar collapse coming faster than expected and they need this soon
2. Israel is in great danger and they need this soon
3. just to keep everyone in check for other upcoming plans

www.dailystar.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This point has been discussed already in other threads, and my point remains the same.. I suspect that if they really had a nuke in Europe they'd detonate it .. period, they wouldn't threaten.. to me that sounds more like an idle threat saying "Don't kill or capture him or else!" .. the fact is, they are opportunists and if they managed to smuggle a nuke into the UK they'd set it off as soon as they could before it got discovered and disarmed .. that'd be the ultimate terror act and they wouldn't just sit on it until Osama got killed or captured ..

Now that he has been killed apparently, they may very well put more weight on that goal .. but I seriously think that if they could have by now, they would have..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
As scary as that scenario is, I doubt the credibility of 'the star'..

Looks like the national enquirer or other celeb-based tabloid to me when browsing the site.

Correct me by all means if I am mistaken.

If It is a tabloid then I might as well start my 'batboy is the spawn of a chupacabra and a yeti!' thread

@ jewston: "Just posting a comment so I can be "in" on the action when this thread blows up...yay"

*THIS Comment has multiple stars why?????*
facepalm

edit on 4-5-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Wikileaks released the information regarding the Nuke in europe WikiCloud

But if you read the document, they couldn't move it as they didn't have any operatives in the country (this was in 2003).

link   
Isn't the Daily Star a tabloid? AKA, not real news?

link   
your source is the star.. that is a bs trashy paper from the uk.. you cannot take what it says seriously..
more fear-mongering i expect..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

That's the whole point of being the "terrorist". It doesn't work after the fact that the people are already dead. It's part of the ritual with musings of psychological torture. I totally forgot about the escapees - that's an interesting link.

link   
Why would the detonate it? In a way its like MAD, and they would lose all sympathy without being provoked. They are nuts, but not insane. They calculate, and scheme to their best advantage...

link   

Originally posted by miniatus
This point has been discussed already in other threads, and my point remains the same.. I suspect that if they really had a nuke in Europe they'd detonate it .. period, they wouldn't threaten.. to me that sounds more like an idle threat saying "Don't kill or capture him or else!" .. the fact is, they are opportunists and if they managed to smuggle a nuke into the UK they'd set it off as soon as they could before it got discovered and disarmed .. that'd be the ultimate terror act and they wouldn't just sit on it until Osama got killed or captured ..

Now that he has been killed apparently, they may very well put more weight on that goal .. but I seriously think that if they could have by now, they would have..

Starred for sense!

So given the above quote is correct (which I believe it is), if there is a nuke attack in some city in Europe, who is behind it?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Isn't the Daily Star a tabloid? AKA, not real news?

yes its a tabloid, similar to the sun.. pure bs..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxford
Wikileaks released the information regarding the Nuke in europe WikiCloud

But if you read the document, they couldn't move it as they didn't have any operatives in the country (this was in 2003).

So essentially the star is taking advantage of current events to make some waves with old information

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

" Al-Libi, the operational chief of al-Qaida before his detention, allegedly knew the location of a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if bin Laden were killed or captured. "

So , Al-Libi knew of this Alledged " Dirty Bomb" as far back as 2001 when Osama Bin Laden Died ? Why hasen't it been attempted to be set off these last 9 YEARS ? I think it is because it Dosen't EXIST like reality dosen't Exist Right Now in Washington . Make a Great Plot for a Hollywood Movie though , I'd go see it ......

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

That Choudray guy does my head in, he is on social security benefits (doesn't work), spouts his relgious fundamentalism at the Finsbury mosque, (not too mention a ton of other crap) yet not one person in the UK has gone and punched him....whats up with that?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
my problem is why the uk?

supposedly we killed bin laden wouldnt you seek retribution on those who actually did the deed?

any rate we shall soon see.
edit on 4-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

just like 9/11, it would be masterminded and carried out by the government then claimed by al Qaeda.

some have noted that if al qaeda did have a nuke set up then why wouldnt they use it?

well i doubt its entirely up to them.

maybe they have a bunch of brainwashed men who believe that their leader bin laden was killed a few days ago and soon they will carry out the most honourable and glorious mission, of course everything is set. all they need is the suspects to take the blame when it goes down.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
lol @ al kaeda having a nuke

edit on 4-5-2011 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

Mutually Assured Destruction was coined because of Intercontinental ballistic missiles, not dirty bombs in a suitcase. what are they gonna do, launch nukes at Pakistan??

The idea is is they launch at you, NORAD sees it and you launch back at them. Last time I checked Al-Qaida isn't a government with a capital city.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
all fear mongering,So many retractions from the official bin laden story,its all a smoke screen.It has to be intentional.Why warn about a hidden threat if they wanna do you guys so bad,just do it,The news is getting stranger and stranger

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join