It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK on Nuke Bomb Alert

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
my problem is why the uk?

supposedly we killed bin laden wouldnt you seek retribution on those who actually did the deed?

any rate we shall soon see.
edit on 4-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Had a scary thought....misdirection...what if this location is not UK but the US? I know how it sounds and I don't like it whatsoever

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spydrbyte25

Well he declared war on America when he attacked America - supposedly. Yet the UK & Spain get attacked? If it really is terrorists... don't count on a nuke. If it's TPTB doing this to start their NWO agenda it won't be the UK. It will be somewhere like Spain, Italy (the vatican woulc be THE target to hit) Germany (many arrests including that one a few years back where they were going to attack the army base). Only time will tell, and we're running out of time in the fight against tptb and their terror campaign.

link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
but al qaeda has never carried an attack against the real enemies of islam: house of saud and zionist israel.

House of Saud are the real enemies of Islam? Please could you elaborate?

link   
reply to post by miniatus

I tend to agree with you on this point in every way. Still, what the hell do we make of he fact this was released on 4/26 if memory serves me, and a few days later we actually killed him. Mind boggling to say the least.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Any country that detonates a Nuke on a population will cease to be a country within 48 hours.

Callous, but honest.
Any nuclear terrorist attack will be traced back to either Libya or Pakistan. Neither country would exist after the attack.

Both Libya and Pakistan hold strategically useful geo positions. It's far more likely that retaliation will form troop deployment to secure operational bases in North Africa/South Med/ME and far east close to Russia/China/India.
edit on 5/5/2011 by teapot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Here in Madrid,Spain
I've noticed more police and a lot of security officers on the metros(subway systems).

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
If Al-Qaeda had a nuclear bomb in their possession, I see no reason why they wouldn't have already used it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by StripedBandit

jelly?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If the threat is genuine, would it not be possible they may be awaiting a predetermined date to arrive? Perhaps there may be several dates throughout the year preselected and if Bin Laden was killed, they would bomb on the nearest date afterward, a holiday perhaps? An attack of that magnitude would cut deep on it's own, to do so on a holiday would be acid in the wound.
I think that is a possibility worth considering,

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
well now they the terrorist have the speed of turtle when would they strike? How about July when thees two come visit CA www.cnn.com... from the link

Newlyweds William and Catherine to visit California in July
and how would they get a nuke in CA? as if we do not know this one crossing the MEXICO border into the USA. remember there is no real wall nor road block, it is a welcome mat for all that want to do us harm. and when do they plan on this?

Prince William and Catherine are scheduled to be in California from July 8-10, Clarence House and St. James' Palace said in a statement.
after they see Canada.
edit on 5-5-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
A nuke attack from Islamic terrorists is highly improbable.
However, given recent events, it would not be surprising if TPTB detonate a nuke in a city and then pin it on the islamic terrorists just to be able to carry out their plans.

9/11, the war in Afghanistan and Iraq, the execution of Saddam and now the alleged death of Osama appear to be various phases.
The killing and disposal of Osama will surely mark the beginning of a new chapter.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

Most of us know about the current events which have occurred recently, terrorists escape from afghan prison, wikileaks: alqaeda claims to have a nuke somewhere in Europe which it will detonate if bin laden is captured, then officially obama declaring the death of bin laden on tv. Most people are now anticipating a retaliation attack/false flag event to occur very soon.

It is claimed on different occasions that al qaeda has acquired a nuke or uranium. This isnt far fetched, in fact its easier to believe it than to believe that bin laden died just a few days ago.

what I dont understand is this: Muslims against crusades spokesman Anjem Choudary warned UK of
“another 7/7-style terror attack”.

how does he know? is he under watch? if not, shouldnt he be? or is it because hes an mi5 agent?

its either someone miscalculated a few things (US dollar collapse) and had to rush with all these events or they know exactly what they're doing and this is the time to do it.

I have 3 things in mind:
1. dollar collapse coming faster than expected and they need this soon
2. Israel is in great danger and they need this soon
3. just to keep everyone in check for other upcoming plans

www.dailystar.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

What i still dont understand is why the Government havnt kicked people like Choudry out of the Country yet???

It amazes me really....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join