It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK on Nuke Bomb Alert

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Listen guys... The bottom line is this.

Al Qaeda has not made any threats since OBL has been (supposedly) killed. So what should we be wary off?... A dog that barks... Or a dog that bites?

I'd rather have the bark if it's all the same to you. Their quietness is unsettling to say the least.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
One day we will realise that there never were terrorists. A few fat pigs in an office thinking of ways to generate momentum for their war against the ME and the middle class.

Thats all. Nothing more. Must be false flag time? Glad i live in Aus. Be safe everyone!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If anyone Nukes the UK it will be colonial america. They have the stones for it but I feel it would be a mistake. Small time terror is one thing -nuking the uk is another bowl of fish altogether.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Any country that detonates a Nuke on a population will cease to be a country within 48 hours.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angrybadger
all fear mongering,So many retractions from the official bin laden story,its all a smoke screen.It has to be intentional.Why warn about a hidden threat if they wanna do you guys so bad,just do it,The news is getting stranger and stranger

well a terrorist wants to terrorise first.

but al qaeda has never carried an attack against the real enemies of islam: house of saud and zionist israel.

they seem to target markets, bus stations, police stations, checkpoints in countries like iraq, pakistan and afghanistan. let me remind you that its the taliban and not alqaeda whos fighting the coalition forces!!

those guys care about a leader who apparently lived in a multi million dollar mansion. what a good muslim.

lets be clear that alqaeda is a tool used by the elites to achieve many objects.

so when you read alqaeda, just swap it with "tptb" and it will make more sense.

with the 3rd palestanian revolution coming on the 15th of may, the dollar is dying, nuclear radiation, flooding and revolution in the middle east, and some christians claiming that judgement day is coming i believe something is going down very soon and they know.

everybody claims that they have nothing to do with al qaeda, but behind the curtains everybody pays al qaeda to do special jobs for them. everybody is fighting to keep al qaeda on their side.
edit on 4/5/2011 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit
As scary as that scenario is, I doubt the credibility of 'the star'..

Looks like the national enquirer or other celeb-based tabloid to me when browsing the site.

Correct me by all means if I am mistaken.

If It is a tabloid then I might as well start my 'batboy is the spawn of a chupacabra and a yeti!' thread

@ jewston: "Just posting a comment so I can be "in" on the action when this thread blows up...yay"

*THIS Comment has multiple stars why?????*
facepalm

edit on 4-5-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

The Star is on of the UKs worst, unintelligent gutter press tabloids you could possibly choose to read. In fact, I have read more intelligent items in the Beno! You are right to be scepticle of this publication.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
lol @ al kaeda having a nuke

edit on 4-5-2011 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

Right... because they're not a matter of money in the black market... or because there are no designs floating out there for the highest bidder that far exceed anything known by the "common folk"... or because theres no black market for nuclear weapons.

Btw... did you know that the guy that headed the nuclear program in pakistan for 25 years also headed a network that sold nuclear tech to iran and libya? And that included a very very advanced design for a small nuclear weapon.

So you still believe what you just said? Thinking only nuclear powers have nukes is ludicrous.

Alqaeda, hamas, whatever, even you can have one... its all about the money. (like everything else in this world)
edit on 4-5-2011 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Doesn't the US have satellites that can trace small amounts of radiation from space - i read somewhere ( looking for the link) that they even used it to track people by exposing them to small amounts of radiation. If thats true then there's no way there's a loose nuke rolling around the EU.

Edit - and yeah the Stars about as reliable scource of news as the pixies i've got living at the end of my garden.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
This point has been discussed already in other threads, and my point remains the same.. I suspect that if they really had a nuke in Europe they'd detonate it .. period, they wouldn't threaten.. to me that sounds more like an idle threat saying "Don't kill or capture him or else!" .. the fact is, they are opportunists and if they managed to smuggle a nuke into the UK they'd set it off as soon as they could before it got discovered and disarmed .. that'd be the ultimate terror act and they wouldn't just sit on it until Osama got killed or captured ..

Now that he has been killed apparently, they may very well put more weight on that goal .. but I seriously think that if they could have by now, they would have..

yes all that would be true assuming the terrorists you just profiled were REAL!....

since there was no NUKE detonated immediately upon OBL death and the "terrorists" being "opportunists" as you say would imply that any retaliation would come from something more patient and tactical than impulsive opportunistic terrorists?

This is all a show and they are setting the stage for a major attack before hand so the world HAS NO QUESTION about who or what conducted said "major attack". JUST LIKE YOU SAID....the "terrorists" are impulsive and opportunistic and because they haven't conducted a "major attack" since 9-11 implies that it isn't "terrorists" by your definition/profile. It would be from someone/something much more tactical and calculated.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The Star is basically the same as the Enquirer.....Right?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here. I couldn't find any reference to this nuke alert except on the Star website so it has my suspicion up a bit.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but the best use of of TERROR would have been to have detonated that bomb during the back patting circle jerk...

At this point, I'm not buying it at all... there is no planted nuke....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I just seen Sky News hyping this up. They were showing the daily papers, the woman was like " Bin Laden dead.... USA Troops Congrats... ZOMG NUKES IN THE UK!!!" like she was gonna poop her pants or something.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
if they have a "nuke" it would be a suitcase nuke. which really just creates a big haze of radiation/gas

There is NO freakin way they have a working nuclear bomb/missile smuggled into europe.
and secondly, this is obviously a bluff to give them a psychological edge.

thirdly, cant they detect/track nuclear material with satellites?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Theres a thread on here where two guys actually come close to buying a nuke (i think) in Bulgaria. The guy who sold it says he buried it in his mothers garden, and he met Bin Laden. Then Bin Ladens associates were telling the Russian guy to set up a place where the Nuclear Waste goes. I'll try and find it for you.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
reply to post by VonDoomen

Theres a thread on here where two guys actually come close to buying a nuke (i think) in Bulgaria. The guy who sold it says he buried it in his mothers garden, and he met Bin Laden. Then Bin Ladens associates were telling the Russian guy to set up a place where the Nuclear Waste goes. I'll try and find it for you.

If they had a bomb in Europe thay would have used it by now. There was some sill weding recently wasn't there? And it has been days since the "killing", how long does it take to dig it up, light the blue touch paper and retreat?

Na, it's rubbish news from the gutter press trying to find a story.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Any country that detonates a Nuke on a population will cease to be a country within 48 hours.

Callous, but honest.
Any nuclear terrorist attack will be traced back to either Libya or Pakistan. Neither country would exist after the attack.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Callous, but honest.
Any nuclear terrorist attack will be traced back to either Libya or Pakistan. Neither country would exist after the attack.

Callous disrespect for sence, logic and sanity, I fear! Come on guys, there is no way anyone would wipe out an entire country full of innocent people in retaliation of a terrorist attack. Not even the US is mad enough to do that!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Just gotta give it alittle time... once the US dollar has dropped down low enough itll happen.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcellante
Listen guys... The bottom line is this.

Al Qaeda has not made any threats since OBL has been (supposedly) killed. So what should we be wary off?... A dog that barks... Or a dog that bites?

I'd rather have the bark if it's all the same to you. Their quietness is unsettling to say the least.

They're probably just waiting for the pictures like the rest of us to confirm it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
They would have detonated it by now... Bin Laden's been dead for 4 days (supposedly) why would they wait instead of detonating it immediately?

This type of fear-mongering is counter-productive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join