It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can NOT Stop ME!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

You shouldn't have ignored me Jim. That was a big mistake.

WOW...that sounds like some sort of B action movie threat. It also doesn't sound very professional to me. In order to get your information out you need as many people as you can on your "side"...you seem to quickly be losing those people through your attitude and lack of grace.

Michelle

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Found this today.

www.youtube.com...

NASA 2012 PLANET X SIMULATION LEAKED - MUST SEE!

Don't know anything else about it - you guys might like to dissect it. Uploaded 30th April '11

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You friggin rock!

That is all I have to say! You tell them!!!!!!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by ProjectBlue
I will also post my own pictures of Elenin here on ATS, if I am able.

Yup you can... in your media folder.

If Elenin is a massive body then why is it only effecting Earth?

People commonly mistake appearance size with mass. Comet Neat 2001 was 'twice the size of Jupiter' and Comet Holmes/17P was bigger than the sun at one point...
But that was just glowing gasses... no mass able to effect planets

Comet Neat 2001(2003)
Video Proof That Nibiru Has Come and Gone

Seems every new comet that comes along is Nibiru

Problem is that Sitchin (R.I.P) says it won't be back till 2900 AD, and he should know because he is the one who told us about it in the first place

“Nibiru settled into a clockwise orbit (equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun). Nibiru stabilized into a clockwise orbit, equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun until 10, 900 B.C.E., when Nibiru arrived earlier, due to increasing drift from Solaris of Uranus. Uranus' gravity sped Nibiru's orbit. As a result of this
close encounter between Nibiru and Uranus, one of Nibiru's moons, Miranda, was captured by and became a moon of Uranus as Nibiru and Uranus pulled at each other. From 10,000B.C.E. on, Nibiru's revolution sped to 3.450 Earth years; which makes Nibiru's next return 2900A.D. rather than 2012 as predicated on the earlier 3600- year orbit”

Sitchin, Z., 2007, The End of Days, pages 315 - 317

2900 AD not 2012

In Sitchin's own words... that is 892 years away...

Thanks very much for the reply. What I meant by "if I'm able" is, if I'm able to actually capture an image of Elenin I will gladly post it here on ATS for all to see. I have just begun to dabble in astro-imaging so I may lack the skills to produce a photo.

Also, I understand the difference between mass and volume, hence the term "massive body". Reports of Elenin claim that it is about 3-4 km across. This means that IF it were having an effect on the solar system ( as claimed) it would have to be an extremely "massive" object. People who claim Elenin is a "dark star" do not understand this concept. Perhaps, I'm not using correct terminology. My apologies for the confusion.

Every time I ask the questions I have stated in my previous post, no "believer" will answer me. I think most of the people who believe in Elenin have no idea what they are talking about. Oldcorp seems like he has done his homework, so I presented my questions to him. I hope he will answer. =)
edit on 5-5-2011 by ProjectBlue because: Sorry for any typos. XD

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129th

You shouldn't have ignored me Jim. That was a big mistake.

WOW...that sounds like some sort of B action movie threat. It also doesn't sound very professional to me. In order to get your information out you need as many people as you can on your "side"...you seem to quickly be losing those people through your attitude and lack of grace.

Michelle

I'm sorry you feel that way Michelle. You obviously don't know me very well; anyone who does would know that I'm not a threatening kind of guy. I only meant that his credibility would suffer, and definitely not anything more nefarious.

Anyway, I had a great time at the debate tonight. I recorded interviews with Herman Cain, former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson, and a candidate who didn't quite make it onto the stage: Fred "Who" Karger. I spent a little bit of time with Shawn Hannity before he went on the air following the debate - and I do mean "a little"
That guy had security every bit as menacing as the Secret Service agents who were protecting the candidates; but to my surprise he wasn't a stuck-up snob like other nationally syndicated talk show hosts I could mention *cough rush limbaugh *cough.

The fellow I wanted to speak with the most however, Ron Paul, who IMO has the most chance of winning of any of the candidates that were there tonight, skipped the after-debate press mixer in favor of a Tea Party fundraiser across town. Unfortunately I couldn't be in two places at once. Oh well, there's always the next time.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a4af5516b52c.jpg[/atsimg]

I also taped a confrontation between anti-Bilderberger protestors and Former South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford outside the venue. All in all it was a fascinating evening. Now if you'll excuse me, I have TWO shows to prepare. CYA all tomorrow on The Truth Is Viral.

edit on 5/6/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/6/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hello again oldcorp... I'm in from work and no vid !!!! Hope ya won't keep me waitin much longer my friend !!! Hope they didn't get to ya !!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by alfa1

Since I've been investigating this Comet Elenin/Nibiru story, I have run into roadblock after roadblock

after seeing what you write, I'd probably not return your calls either.

Lemme guess... Jew hater right?

OH, I'm sorry... Allow me to rephrase: Zionist hater.

Heaven forbid I should be less than politically correct.

Huh???? WHERE did that accusation come from? The guy says if presented with your aggressive stance he wouldn't return your calls either and because of that you call him a "Jew Hater"????

That kind of senseless ad hominem attack with no facts whatsoever to back it up presents a very large red flag to your whole story. Then, to top it all off, other posters immediately call this guy a disinformation agent. All this because he says he wouldn't return your calls either.

How utterly and completely nonsensical.

We have quite enough evidence of OldCorp's tactics here in his own quotes in the last few pages. When he contacts people whom he deems 'ought' to talk to him he is aggressive, threatening, and sarcastic. When he doesn't get his way, like with Olberg, he calls them out with even nore threats.

I am not questioning OldCorp's journalistic credentials, but this approach strikes me as unprofessional and counter-productive. If I were Dr. Scientist not particularly prone to the conspirational mindset at ATS and I was greeted with this kind of approach, the one thing I would consider is a restraining order. If I also managed to read this thread, I'd pack. This guy sounds like an emotional and egotistical nutcase. What's this guy do if he doesn't get his way, beat 'em up? Pound on the floor? I know: Skewer them with the mighty words from a fountain pen!

You can NOT stop ME!

Oh, really? Where's the beef?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I agree completely. The aggressive bullying tactics you're using OldCorp come across ...ugly. Perhaps people haven't returned your calls because of this. I could care less what your credentials are or who you "mingle" with...you're not the kind of person I'd call back either.

Michelle

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Long time lurker first time poster. Hi all!

Maybe it's about time someone kicked a bit of ass to get to some kind of truth.
We can't beat around the bush forever.
I agree with the TC that the silence of these so called scientists is quite worrying he seems very honest.
I'm ex British Army myself and you don't sware on you're integrity as a serviceman lightly.

Don't let me down TC. I'm looking forward to the results of your findings.

Peace!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

Heey, he's done alright so far. I want to know what he come's up with. He's the only person investigating this, so lets not tick him off.I really want to see what he caught on camera through the telescope!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I appreciate ALL of the comments, and I have taken your advice to heart. However, Mr. Oberg is the only one I have been "aggressive" with, and only because he's a member here at ATS; only after being repeatedly dissed did I take the avenue of calling him out publicly. I was hoping I could get him to at least ADDRESS THE ISSUE of why he never returned even my first U2U. I don't think anybody can find any fault in the way I contacted him in those two initial instances.

No, as far as any other interviews I've requested, believe me: I've been doing this for 25 years, and I know how the game is played. Take my word for it, I will get results.

I thank you for your patience, and promise you that you don't have much longer to wait. I'm going to upload the debate coverage first, and then later tonight or early in the morning will come the Nibiru/Elenin report. I've settled into a groove, my creative juices are flowing, and I'm going to bring member contributed videos on ATS to a whole new level in the next few hours.

Now please excuse me. I'm gonna get back to it.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Looking forward to this moment....I know you will present your best!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Very interested in what your about to release. I don't care if your doing it for fame and fortune or if your doing it to elevate human knowledge and concsiousness. All I care is that the information is factual as far as you know. Regardless I want to say thanks and well done for the time you have invested. It is the only thing we can never get back.

So where will you be posting the videos? In here or will you be creating a new thread for it? Keep us all posted.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, if a journalist is not being an aggressive, dogged, pain in the butt, then they're not doing their job properly. You don't get into journalism to be liked, you do it to get to the bottom of things.

OldCorp, I'm totally excited to see this video.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Were you referring to this past Friday May 7th or another future Friday?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauten
Long time lurker first time poster. Hi all!

Maybe it's about time someone kicked a bit of ass to get to some kind of truth.
We can't beat around the bush forever.
I agree with the TC that the silence of these so called scientists is quite worrying he seems very honest.
I'm ex British Army myself and you don't sware on you're integrity as a serviceman lightly.

Don't let me down TC. I'm looking forward to the results of your findings.

Peace!

I feel scientists are being kept silent by the governments. I think if something is about to happen in the upcoming months, TPTB will wait until they are safe and sound before allowing any announcement to the rest of us poor souls, that the S is indeed about to HTF. Just how I feel, anyways.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

I guess we just need to keep an eye out for their whereabouts. If we start hearing that there is a big conference in Denver with all the elite and political powers going we know something is about to go down.
edit on 7-5-2011 by taccj9903 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2011 by taccj9903 because: correction

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I appreciate ALL of the comments, and I have taken your advice to heart. However, Mr. Oberg is the only one I have been "aggressive" with, and only because he's a member here at ATS; only after being repeatedly dissed did I take the avenue of calling him out publicly. I was hoping I could get him to at least ADDRESS THE ISSUE of why he never returned even my first U2U. I don't think anybody can find any fault in the way I contacted him in those two initial instances.

No, as far as any other interviews I've requested, believe me: I've been doing this for 25 years, and I know how the game is played. Take my word for it, I will get results.

I thank you for your patience, and promise you that you don't have much longer to wait. I'm going to upload the debate coverage first, and then later tonight or early in the morning will come the Nibiru/Elenin report. I've settled into a groove, my creative juices are flowing, and I'm going to bring member contributed videos on ATS to a whole new level in the next few hours.

Now please excuse me. I'm gonna get back to it.

Welllllll?????

Where is it?

This "anticipation thread" has dragged on for a couple of days now, and...zilch, nada, zip.

In your previously famous words, OC...sup homie?

edit on 7-5-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Tomorrow it is three weeks since you first promised to present your film/interview/research ...
I'm leaning towards you are just another wannabe fool-all ...

edit on 2011-5-7 by Torre because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join