It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can NOT Stop ME!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
It appears that OldCorp has been stopped.

And nobody seems to care...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
OK, I'm Sorry, But I'm Upset, I kept up with this thread because of the statement below and other Ranting Statements Like It!
I have a TV and I watched the debate, I was not looking for your video or do I care about your video about the debate, I wanted to know, What You Supposedly Knew About Elenin and Nibiru!!
SO,,,, Where's The Video?

Since I've been investigating this Comet Elenin/Nibiru story, I have run into roadblock after roadblock; physicists who refuse to return my phone calls - including ATS's own NASA spokesman Jim Oberg (WHY WON'T YOU RETURN MY U2U'S JIM? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING? ARE YOU AFRAID OF LI'L OL' ME?) - others who obfuscate the truth and attempt to misdirect me, and two attacks on my computer network that caused the loss of data and a crippled computer. I have a good firewall and good AV software; I have NEVER had a virus in my system until I started looking into this story, and in the past two weeks I've been infected twice.

edit on 15-5-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

Yes with that charming nature I am sure all kinds of doors are closing for OC. I give up.
Claims like "If I'm going to be a regualr contributer here by golly I am going to do it properly" And "I will NOT be stopped" followed by .... well, nothing really. I bet when he threatens his kids with grounding them or taking away their game boy they laugh knowing that Dad only makes idle threats with no substance.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Stick2DaFax

Heres a thought:
Go in with the notion that Elenin is just a comet. Ask questions about comets and what this one is doing. Leave the conspiracy BS out so that you dont get shut down by the astromomer before you even have your foot in the door.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Stick2DaFax

Heres a thought:
Go in with the notion that Elenin is just a comet. Ask questions about comets and what this one is doing. Leave the conspiracy BS out so that you dont get shut down by the astromomer before you even have your foot in the door.

It aint that it can't be done. Yeah I gotta do some backstepping a little to get back right with the astronomer, but the bigger problem is trying to guess the best viewing time, wait for the moon to get out the way. Or keep my day job, eat some nachos, grab a beer and a nap. Meantime, I hear a river is flooding a nuclear plant. What's next?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

You and the other yobo's obviously have no idea how independent journalism, or even investigative journalism works.

They are the GOOD guys of the PAPARAZZI, and we all know how annoying the paparazzi can be.

Keep up the good work OldCorp. I'm still searching for your video on this topic.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It's been over 4 months now since this thread was posted. With the latest news of the comet "breaking up" combined with its passing inbetween the Earth and the Sun in about 10 days, OldCorp is nowhere to be seen continuing this topic.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
It's been over 4 months now since this thread was posted. With the latest news of the comet "breaking up" combined with its passing inbetween the Earth and the Sun in about 10 days, OldCorp is nowhere to be seen continuing this topic.

hahahah exactly. i called BS from the get go. looks like somebody DID stop HIM lmao. The characters that inhabit this zoo we call ATS are priceless.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I was following this thread and was a little disapointed when the video was posted, kinda like opening a box of cracker jacks and finding out the toy suprise is a piece of paper... What happened to the OP's original intention of posting an Elenin related video? Stonewalled? Dropped all together? While I applaud the effort, it's hardly the world class journalism I was expecting given the bells and whistles we heard.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Ok, be careful not to get it by space junk though me telling you this makes me feel stupid.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Please change the title of this thread to :

"You CAN stop ME quite easily!"

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Yes, 'cause they seem to have stopped him completely.

The title doesn't work anymore

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join