It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can NOT Stop ME!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
In 1987, Peter Neil, the Assistant District Attorney of Martin County Florida, thought he could hide evidence which proved that he had knowingly sent an innocent teenage boy (Todd Patrick Neely) to prison for attempted rape and attempted murder. To his everlasting shame, and the loss of his career, he thought he could stop me from uncovering the truth: he failed in epic fashion, Neely was freed from prison, and I was nominated for the Associated Press Award for Best Investigative Reporting.

Since I've been investigating this Comet Elenin/Nibiru story, I have run into roadblock after roadblock; physicists who refuse to return my phone calls - including ATS's own NASA spokesman Jim Oberg (WHY WON'T YOU RETURN MY U2U'S JIM? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING? ARE YOU AFRAID OF LI'L OL' ME?) - others who obfuscate the truth and attempt to misdirect me, and two attacks on my computer network that caused the loss of data and a crippled computer. I have a good firewall and good AV software; I have NEVER had a virus in my system until I started looking into this story, and in the past two weeks I've been infected twice.

Someone is trying to stop me from getting to the bottom of this and I have news for them: IF YOU WANT TO STOP ME FROM PUBLISHING THIS STORY YOU HAD BETTER FRIGGIN' KILL ME!

I have given up trying to get the truth from these so-called scientists, because they are definitely hiding something. So I'm going to publish what I DO have, and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it short of silencing me permanently.

I won't be around much for the rest of the week ATS because I want to get the inaugural broadcast of The Truth Is Viral up by Friday night and I have a lot of work to do. I just wanted to make this public so that if I do "disappear," have a "car accident," or a "heart attack" in the next few days, then this will be on the record.

/end rant

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I tip my hat to you and your selflessness.

Good luck on your investigation I'll be waiting for the results.

Thank you!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Stay safe, watch your back.

We'll wait for your work to come out.

Thanks

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I have given up trying to get the truth from these so-called scientists, because they are definitely hiding something.

Yes, anyone who disagrees with you is part of the conspiracy, this is more reasonable than them having a valid objection to your belief.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Since I've been investigating this Comet Elenin/Nibiru story, I have run into roadblock after roadblock

Since it is visible in a (large) backyard telescope, have you tried the direct method?
You know, "do it yourself", because after seeing what you write, I'd probably not return your calls either.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
You go Old Corp, youre the man !

There is definately something suspect going down, either it is to avoid panic, or they can't even figure it out for themselves yet.

Really looking forward to reading your post when it comes out, I saw the first installment, and wondered where the second had gone, but this obviously explains a lot, you are being prevented from communicating a well rounded report, and have held back as long as possible to allow them the opportunity to respond. Well their time is up, and although input from them would be great, and dare I say it reassuring, the lack of dialogue from them, only serves to re-affirm that something with Elenin is amiss.

Up to this point NASA had been very vocal about playing down consequences from various conspiracy scenarios, their sience to me shows they are no longer so confident in their own propagander.

Good luck Old Corp, awaiting your report with eager eyes

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I want to know already.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon
you are being prevented from communicating a well rounded report, and have held back as long as possible to allow them the opportunity to respond. Well their time is up, and although input from them would be great, and dare I say it reassuring, the lack of dialogue from them, only serves to re-affirm that something with Elenin is amiss.

That is exactly what has happened. The University of South Carolina is not going to be very happy with me after I upload the first video; but they have no one to blame but themselves. I have given them 3 weeks to respond to me, and for the last week and a half I have been calling them EVERY DAY, but have received no response whatsoever. I warned them that their silence is only going to confirm the conspiracy theories, but they just don't seem to care.

I went into this with an open mind. I didn't know jack about Nibiru, and to be quite honest I was on the side of discrediting conspiracy theories concerning it; but the more people I HAVE talked to, and the more I have learned, the more I am convinced that there is a cover up.

I mean it's not like I'm some crackpot off the street: I've been a professional journalist all of my life, covering everything from Boy Scout spaghetti dinners to Desert Storm for CBS Radio. There is absolutely NO REASON for these people to refuse to talk to me unless they have something to hide. All I asked of them was to provide me with the science that debunks the Elenin/Nibiru conspiracy theories and they wouldn't even do that.

Well I'm DONE trying to get their side of the story; I'll go with what I have. I'm reminded of Arthur Conan Doyle's character Sherlock Holmes when he said: "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
And where is JimOberg? Yes Jim, that was me calling your house last week (Intellius is a wonderful tool.) Why are you refusing to speak to me Jim? I haven't heard a peep out of you despite my repeated U2U's here on ATS and emails to your website.

Sup Homie?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Goodluck and thank you for your endeavors.

While some may attack you others and myself are really curious to what you find and have to share. I am a true believer that if there was an celestial object on a crash course with Earth or the Moon we the people would be the last to know.

Solargeddon mentioned a first installment...can you link that because I can't seem to find it?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I'm with you, I'm having a hard time believing any "dooms day" astronomy when frankly we haven't even entertained the physics of it yet. Considering that, if there is a game changer in our orbit, you'd think someone would be excited to talk about it whether there was something to cover up or not. The US has been launching a lot of space junk lately.

Are you sure you're not hitting up the wrong University? I'm sure not all doctors are jerks.

edit on 4-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

And where is JimOberg? Yes Jim, that was me calling your house last week (Intellius is a wonderful tool.) Why are you refusing to speak to me Jim?

Man, listen to yourself, now you're acting like a deranged stalker.
If it was me, I wouldnt have answered the door ether. Might have called the cops though.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

I have given up trying to get the truth from these so-called scientists, because they are definitely hiding something.

Yes, anyone who disagrees with you is part of the conspiracy, this is more reasonable than them having a valid objection to your belief.

I WANTED them to disagree with the conspiracy theories - I am a neutral observer, or was - but how can I present their side of it if they won't talk to me? Any reporter worth his salt (and there aren't many these days, believe me) will get BOTH sides of a story and let the reader/viewer make up their own mind.

What's wrong with that?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

And where is JimOberg? Yes Jim, that was me calling your house last week (Intellius is a wonderful tool.) Why are you refusing to speak to me Jim?

Man, listen to yourself, now you're acting like a deranged stalker.
If it was me, I wouldnt have answered the door ether. Might have called the cops though.

It's called "due diligence." Look it up.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by OldCorp

Solargeddon mentioned a first installment...can you link that because I can't seem to find it?

I think he was referring to the teaser.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
That's the kind of people we need here, good job OP. I'll be waiting for your disclosure and ready to translate it to send it over to other countries. So, you better come out with something the size of your announcement.

Please don't tell me you are BERNARD

S&F to keep your thread alive. Let me give you an idea :

Make your U2Us to that guy cc to all the people in these thread (or simply "copy&paste them here), so we know that's true. Record your calls to those guys you mentioned (leaving the message since they don't answer you right?), then post them here. That will be evidence of your good intentions.

Best wishes.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
So I take it you didn't get to use the telescope???? If your in danger oldcorp use all the skills you,ve learnt and look after yourself friend... I'm sorry for callin you a hoax by the way.
Take care ..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
So I take it you didn't get to use the telescope???? If your in danger oldcorp use all the skills you,ve learnt and look after yourself friend... I'm sorry for callin you a hoax by the way.
Take care ..
edit on 4-5-2011 by 400kv because: Srry double post .. On iPhone x

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 400kv
Take care ..

No problem my friend. I totally understand how you and the others have felt. I wanted to have this up weeks ago, but the viruses and stonewalling have really set me back. Like I told a previous poster, I WANTED to present the science behind this, I wanted to debunk these theories, I swear before my Heavenly Father that I did. I gave them more than ample opportunity to respond to my requests, but all I got was silence - To me that is very telling. Even President Obama agrees with me on this:

One reason I wanted to debunk these theories was what Nancy Lieder, the founder of Zetatalk, said back in 2003, urging people to kill their pets before a coming "pole shift:"

People were not only killing their pets because of what she said, but some were even asking her when they should kill THEIR CHILDREN FFS!

I do have a Skype interview with Ms. Lieder in the can already, and it will be part of the first video. I have to say that even though she's an extremely nice lady, to my mind she has some pretty whacky ideas; but I also have to say that there may also be some truth to what she had to say.

As far as the telescope goes, I'll let that be a surprise for now. All I'm going to say on that subject is that when you see what was presented to me your jaw will hit the floor just like mine did. I could not believe it, and I DO have it on video.

edit on 5/4/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I wil look forward til Friday... I wil look straight after work. U look after yourself friend( you have a friend in me) x

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join