It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can NOT Stop ME!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
What the hell is this?? Where is the Elenin video, I gotta say, im a little dissapointed!!
Did you get side tracked or did you just forget about what this was suppose to be, it all started on your other thread about Elenin with a promise of revealing the truth with interviews with scientists & the likes, instead we get something to do with the American elections, being an Irish man I gotta say that this means diddly squat to me

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hmmm, I thought it was going to be about Comet Elenin/Nibiru? Or did I miss something between the OP and now?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
hype

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
LOL. I guess his bullying and threats were for nothing considering apparently to OldCorp interviewing politicians was more important than a possible comet crashing into earth...

Yet all the people you wanted to talk about elenin were supposed to drop everything to speak to you. Guess it wasn't that much of an emergency...

Michelle

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
tell me oc would a smart person maybe read between the lines

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
wtf

what does this have to do with ANYTHING at all ????

first we get a tease that the video is premiering - then that it's ready to go, but viruses and technical difficulties are getting in the way - then that you're using the hangup to make the video better nad o fhigher production value - then that you're encountering more snags - then that you're still working on the video, as if you weren't finished before?

and you didn't involve ATS until that FIRST hangup? and then make people worry that politians adn scientists are trying to hide something and tryin gto get in your way ?

and then you post THIS??????

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Old Corp, I have to register my dissappointment.

What was originally billled as being a truth about Comet Elenin, has descended into farce.

As important the issue of Shoot to kill without charge or conviction is, it is nothing to do with the original point of this thread.

That said if shoot to kill of an American citizen without charge is not okay, am I to believe shoot to kill without charge would be deemed as acceptable if the subject was a ctizen of another country ?

Just checking, as there are more people in the world who aren't American than who are .

Will there be a comet elenin vid ?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
What the heck is this, what kind of sick prank !? I think oldcorp should stand up and tell what's this all about

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
not the vidieo anticipated but really enjoyed it especially the shots with intresting art work! the america that i and everyone else grew up with was trial before conviction to kill without due process is in fact murder unless of course we can all do the same and it was written in our laws but it is not in our laws and if you can kill one U.S. citizen in this fashion i assume you could do the same for anyone including you or me that is not the way it works though, for you and me I GET IT!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
circumstances dictate that the elenin report is less priority than the political report which implies that this comet isn't even exciting enough to report over a bunch of old men in suits speaking that which we all are already aware of.

There may be some interesting tid-bits to the elenin report but its obviously not dire information that needs immediate release. The elenin report also will not "solve the mystery" it will leave room for thus more speculation at the end.

so really after all is said and done....absolutely nothing will change.

this is my prediction for the year
edit on 11-5-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon
Old Corp, I have to register my dissappointment.

What was originally billled as being a truth about Comet Elenin, has descended into farce.

As important the issue of Shoot to kill without charge or conviction is, it is nothing to do with the original point of this thread.

That said if shoot to kill of an American citizen without charge is not okay, am I to believe shoot to kill without charge would be deemed as acceptable if the subject was a ctizen of another country ?

Just checking, as there are more people in the world who aren't American than who are .

Will there be a comet elenin vid ?

Yes there will be a comet Elenin video.

I hope you folks will understand something: the debate interview is news NOW; in a week it won't make any difference because it will be old news and everyone will have moved on. I'm sorry it wasn't the Elenin video, but I'm still working on it and it will be up soon. Someone expecting the Elenin video asked, "Did I miss something in this thread?" I would say you did. I don't have time to go looking for it right now, but somewhere in this thread I did say I was going to post the debate video first and the Elenin video would be next.

I'm trying to include you good people in the process. Sometimes the process doesn't go as we'd like, but we persevere. A computer virus can shut you down and make you look like an idiot, your son can suddenly get pink eye and cause you to lose a full day of work by having to take him to the doctor, whatever; anything can happen. Folks, I make these videos in my spare time, of which there is precious little. As you can see from the current video - despite the fact that there is a soon to be corrected A/V sync issue in the second half - I put a little effort into my videos, and THAT is why I even mentioned it in this thread. I just wanted to assure you that he Elenin video will also be something worth watching.

If you would rather I just not say anything about what is to come, preferring instead to be surprised and totally left out of the process of it's creation, I suppose that could be arranged. I'll just keep my mouth shut in the future.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Fair enough Old Corp, I must have the missed the posting about the debate video coming first, my apologies

And so I shall continue my intrepid wait, fighting off the boredom between "Oh my god they shot Bin Larden again!" and "My Momma's dog got abducted by aliens, and now wears a pink tutu!" style threads lol.

By the way when you have a chance, don't know if you have seen it, but try to stop by This above top secret thread about possible virus threat linked with the coming of elenin, its long I know, but it still hasn't been debunked yet, and the debate rolls on.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I thank you for your patience, and promise you that you don't have much longer to wait. I'm going to upload the debate coverage first, and then later tonight or early in the morning will come the Nibiru/Elenin report. I've settled into a groove, my creative juices are flowing, and I'm going to bring member contributed videos on ATS to a whole new level in the next few hours.

OC, this is your quote from page 5, about 1/2 down the page where you refer to the posting of the debate video before releasing the elenin video. Just thought I would help out a bit. Lookin' forward to seeing the next one!
edit on 11-5-2011 by MyMindIsMyOwn because: Spelling

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Since I've been investigating this Comet Elenin/Nibiru story, I have run into roadblock after roadblock; ...

Someone is trying to stop me from getting to the bottom of this and I have news for them: IF YOU WANT TO STOP ME FROM PUBLISHING THIS STORY YOU HAD BETTER FRIGGIN' KILL ME!

Yea ...the elenin information seems to be so explosive and life threatening that you could even delay the video for this election stuff.

Sorry, this may be a nice video but I won´t even bother looking at it because I am non american and couldn´t care less about your upcoming elections...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Dude you didn't tease and set us up for an election video. This was always all about Elenin. Now you're getting eyeballs for content that we haven't been asking for, only for the reason that you've teased the content we have been asking for.

and After all this wait !!!

come ON!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
You should have waited to share a link after posting the right video !

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I for one can't wait to see his report on elenin. This comet is going to get extremely close to us.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
While this wasn't what was implied or anticipated, you did a good job in my opinion, and anytime first amendment rights issues are raised in the context of the current environment I think that's a good thing. Good presentation and your hard work is appreciated, reagrdless of other factors.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I've been reading ATS a long time, and this subject finally convinced me to join up. I think "The Truth Is Viral" is going to be great . The politics in SC didn't seem to be the focus of the premiere video to me. OC asked all the candidates a very important question. Why is a known terrorists with evidence of relations wih Bin Laden and the 911 hijackers, AND Bush, allowed to be an American citizen.
My youtube user is 4842Chuck and OC has responded to my concerns and input on the Elenin vid. I've been very impatient with its release and made some provoking comments on his channel, which he didn't bite on. His decision to do the politics in SC vid reminded me of a response Barack O'bama gave during the race , where the prez was asked his opinion on et and ufos. Barack respectfully replied something like " You know, I'm really not sure, but I DO know there are problems with the folks right here on Earth now that can and need to be addressed." So I guess OC saw an oppurtunity to address a problem that was about to escape if he had focused on just Elenin, so I say kudos bro.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MyMindIsMyOwn

Ok, I did miss that apparently. Thanks for clarifying it

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join