It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Fail : Lethal Weapon? [Update: Reuters Has Now Pulled The Entire Article]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
If I was the most wanted man in the world I would have :

1. heavily armed men on the perimeter of my residence (inside the fence)
2. video surveilance cameras (which can easily be disguised)
3. heavily armed men outside my bedroom door
4. secret passage and tunnel for escape purposes
5. and in OBL's case, a doctor and dialysis equipment

I wouldn't :
1. have a bevvy of children in my hide-out(even though they provide a cover of sorts, they also innocently say and repeat things they shouldn't)
2. Have ONE way to get in and out of compound
3. set up permanent residence in one spot
4. build a hide-out that sorta sticks out in the neighborhood

He could evade capture for ten years but didn't even have proper protection in his hide-out?

I was not a Bush Jr. supporter, but I don't blame him for not wanting anything do to with this charade. It's one thing when reporters mess up all the details trying to scoop each other. But when the government can't get their own story straight...it just doesn't make sense.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I don't think that TPTB are making mistakes i worry that all this is another stage in their plans, if they anger muslims and all people ultimately and also the white house changing their story and photoshopping images this will lead to a much larger scale conflict.
The west are mixed about whether that he is dead or not and whether it was right to move in, the east would be angry about people being murdered falsification about events plus so much more.
This bs is to destabilize the situation more so and incite conflict to further justify the fighting,drive up debt and take us a little closer to world domination.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
Seriously, they took all computer drives, and documents, you think they are going to leave weapons behind? Sometimes the logic hears only what it wants to.

They took all the weapons away and left the bodies...? Seems the pics would come BEFORE stuff was moved - or did they do a half-cleanup and THEN take pics? Either way, it sure looks fishy.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

My first hand logic was, that the majority of people are right handed and
by looking at the 3 photos the two show their right hand (empty) and in the third the left hand (empty).
Wouldnt it be chance if they were armed nothing showed?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mikepopy

Usually when someone gets shot the weapon falls out of their hand, generally away from the body? In addition, if they were armed, as someone said, the ops team would probably have kicked their weapons out of their reach or removed them on the chance they were still gripping them? In any case it looks to me as if they were either shot in the back of the head or had their throats slit maybe?

reply to post by Amaterasu

Pics were taking by a local after the ops team left. I too think the blood looks sort of "off" in both location and in relation to whatever wounds were inflicted but that maybe be because a flash was used or due to some other lighting. And the one guy with all the wrapping...not sure what to make of that one.
edit on 5/5/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
why are people still saying the story has been removed. OP needs to change the title the story is still there they just changed the layout so it would load faster it was only gone a couple of minutes to an hour.
www.reuters.com...
the 2 who dont have any blood on em appear to have been shot in the chin and the throat, the other guy looks like chest and right eye. one of the guys the one who was shot in the throat looks like he may have been shot in the groin also can't really see it, and maybe in the left arm a couple of times.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

hmm i think if it was on purpose, it is to show you they dont give a damn, anyways nobody is going to act against them, they are virtually untouchable. Dont you see? they are making fun of you!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by megabogie
If I was the most wanted man in the world I would have :

1. heavily armed men on the perimeter of my residence (inside the fence)
2. video surveilance cameras (which can easily be disguised)
3. heavily armed men outside my bedroom door
4. secret passage and tunnel for escape purposes
5. and in OBL's case, a doctor and dialysis equipment

1. would draw attention to your area- from over-flights and even sat-recon
  2. would raise questions if found- possibly could be dismissed as simple "rich man" security though.
  3. if you weren't drawing any attention to yourself, then why have so many people around you? those people would either have to live there or would come and go and would be seen by others doing such. If you're trying to hide the last thing you would want is more people around you, coming and going.
  4. takes many people to construct and knowledge outside that it was there. or perhapse there was another way out and things happened too quickly?
  5. from what I hear, his dialysis wasn't needed daily

I wouldn't :
1. have a bevvy of children in my hide-out(even though they provide a cover of sorts, they also innocently say and repeat things they shouldn't)
2. Have ONE way to get in and out of compound
3. set up permanent residence in one spot
4. build a hide-out that sorta sticks out in the neighborhood

1. children not privvy to "secrets" can't tell those "secrets" can they?
  2. one entrance is easier to defend than several? not that it seems they tried to defend it. And over time, one becomes comfortable in their surroundings, not paying attention to other things. even if there were a 2nd escape route, was there time to utilize it?
  3. permanent is only such until it's time to move, no? again, when one becomes "comfortable" and "secure" in the surroundings, many things are let slide as well.
  4. it's in a "neighborhood", no? So it would seem the locals would know who owned it and such, and since neighborhood children, seemingly, were allowed into the area to play and such, why would the neighbors have reason for suspicion?

He could evade capture for ten years but didn't even have proper protection in his hide-out?

I was not a Bush Jr. supporter, but I don't blame him for not wanting anything do to with this charade. It's one thing when reporters mess up all the details trying to scoop each other. But when the government can't get their own story straight...it just doesn't make sense.

Now that's a stretch, claiming it was a charade.
But then again, may GB let this slide so Obama would have the fallout and not himself?
You have to admit, it would be a "brilliant" tactical move on the part of the Republicans to hand this over to the Democrats if the Republicans knew it would only turn in to a bumbling, keystone cop sort of effort in the hands of the Democrats what with Democrats all being so anti-war and such.

I don't know your experience but with every Dem I know, they all talk peace and get-along and such like "turn the other cheek" and "let's talk it out". To have Dem's give the go ahead, invade and execute someone... that is priceless.

edit on 5/5/2011 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
Well i mean the water pistol "could" have been infused with some sort of flesh eating acid compound that doesn't corrode in plastic, you never know....

(seriously... really epic fail if true)

acid doesn't damage plastic.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkofmimir
not one of these men look armed either (beyond the terrifying waterpistol of doom), neither was Osama, did anyone in the compound even put up a fight?

Only the two couriers out front...

Other than that... No... But why does that matter?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Trust me, all you guys are #ing retarded. If someone like the NWO really wanted to do what they want to do, they would've have the #tiest photoshops so that your average joe could detect the stuff they are trying to cover up.
Seriously your all abounch of paraonid ATS tards. The paranoia is getting to your head, they wouldn't be this stupid. And they would test/edit the photos thousands and thousands of times. They wouldn't make it so they would be discovered within the first hour of being released. That, OR your getting botched copies on purpose. Bounch of stupid idiots
----------------------
Why were their shots so good? because these are some of the finest shooters in the world.
ATS is becoming a # pit now. Its filled with 99% of people who are so paranoid they can't think rationally, and people who make the wildest accusations
----------------
Why were there water pistols? THERE WERE KIDS AT THE COMPOUND. I don't even want to read ATS anymore the paranoia stricken posts are becoming ridiculous
edit on 6-5-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
How many more versions of the story are going to come out of the White House? I swear, the more time they get, the more rope we give them, they just keep making nooses for themselves.

The Obama administration is looking less and less like the honorable institution it is supposed to be, and more and more like a bunch of at-risk teenagers caught in the act when mom and dad come home from a trip a few days early.

Their excuses are just as poorly thought out as well. This isn't a partisan left vs. right issue anymore, its more like a toddler trying to explain quantum physics to Werner Heisenburg.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Seals in super secret stealth copters take on girls school guarded by men with water pistols and win.

Kick-ass!

ROTFL!

Maybe the water pistol was planted so the Seals can claim self defense?

No seriously, seals are bad ass. Their helicopter mechanics, well...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
What a pity, it seems that we don't have that "watergun" picture in Russian news

www.gazeta.ru...

will go check other sites...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

It was widely reported that there were women and children living at the compound.

So perhaps one of those children left a squirt gun lying on the ground, and after being shot, the man happend to fall directly next to it.

But, no -- it's far more likely that there's a vast, global conspiracy whose backers made the mistake of putting a florescent green squirt gun down in the staged photo instead of an actual firearm.

Riiiiiight.

I can just see them on the phone with the SEAL Team 6 guys... " I said plant a shot gun not a squirt gun! Whyyyy I outtaaaa!!!"
edit on 5/6/2011 by Pseudonaut because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/6/2011 by Pseudonaut because: made it less stupider

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lono1
How many more versions of the story are going to come out of the White House? I swear, the more time they get, the more rope we give them, they just keep making nooses for themselves.

The Obama administration is looking less and less like the honorable institution it is supposed to be, and more and more like a bunch of at-risk teenagers caught in the act when mom and dad come home from a trip a few days early.

Their excuses are just as poorly thought out as well. This isn't a partisan left vs. right issue anymore, its more like a toddler trying to explain quantum physics to Werner Heisenburg.

It's called the fog of war, and it happend to every military and governmental organization in the world, and has happened all throughout history.

en.wikipedia.org...

Battles are chatoic, and it's hard to tell what's going on -- so you get differing stories, even from people who were all in the same room. I'm sure not even the Navy SEAL Team 6 guys have the same stories. So you can't expect a bunch of white house aides to get their stories straight in like a couple days. This stuff takes time to sort out. It always has and it always will.

The difference between the Obama administration and the Bush administration, is that Obama is trying to be open and transparent -- Bush just would have not said anything for days, weeks or more. That way you woudln't have even noticed the fog of war. Because no one would have been saying anything.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pseudonaut

Originally posted by Lono1

It's called the fog of war, and it happend to every military and governmental organization in the world, and has happened all throughout history.

en.wikipedia.org...

Battles are chatoic, and it's hard to tell what's going on -- so you get differing stories, even from people who were all in the same room. I'm sure not even the Navy SEAL Team 6 guys have the same stories. So you can't expect a bunch of white house aides to get their stories straight in like a couple days. This stuff takes time to sort out. It always has and it always will.

The difference between the Obama administration and the Bush administration, is that Obama is trying to be open and transparent -- Bush just would have not said anything for days, weeks or more. That way you woudln't have even noticed the fog of war. Because no one would have been saying anything.

Its not the "Fog of war". Its fabrication. First, the super secret SEAL team being used that far inland is laughable. Its already a well documented "lie" that Obama and Hillary watched the thing unfold in the situation room. [Never Happened]

Why is it that whenever some supposed "secret" operation takes place, its always the PR Hungry Navy taking credit? There are quite a few operators that do a fantastic job at this type of operation that you never hear about in movies or on TV. The SEALS have a good publicist, and an even greater mysticism to the American public [and the world] so they get used in situations of a "secret" nature that aren't. This is classic Orwellian doublespeak. Prudence would dictate that particulars of [a] mission (assets, operators, etc) not be compromised as a matter of OPSEC.

The Obama administration's promise of "transparency" does not extend to compromising operational security. EVER. An announcement of any kind, public or private, assigning blame or giving credit [read responsibility] thereby putting your asset at risk is what is referred to as a "burn."

Washington has a bad habit of self aggrandizing and fraud in attempts to distract from the real issues. Obama is no different. He is becoming a better "Bush" than "W" was. His speech [Obama] on the fabricated operation bringing about the second "death" of Osama Bin Laden was the most disgusting example of "patting oneself on the back" I have ever seen.

America better wake up, and wake up fast. The game isn't about "us" anymore, and it hasn't been for a while. The Powers that be are DESPERATE. They are grasping at straws because they are losing the information war. Anything that can be done to obscure the issues, quell the masses, stay in power, and neutralize intelligent dissent WILL BE DONE. The country is on the brink of economic collapse. We are involved in SEVERAL conflicts [read wars] we cant afford, where American people [soldiers] are DYING. To pay for it -the "Fed" keeps printing more money, and the dollar continues to fall. Gas prices are skyrocketing because the dollar isn't worth as much
and masses of people are still clinging to obsolete and outdated "partisan" allegiances.

It isn't about Obama vs. Bush.
It isn't about Left vs. Right.

The governmental policies of this administration are simply an extension of the previous administration, regardless of partisan affiliation. Republican or Democrat, the policies have no major shift from election to election.

Here's a passage from the book "Tragedy and Hope" by Carroll Quigley, Bill and Hillary Clinton's mentor at Georgetown University:
"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to the doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can "throw the rascals out" at any election without leading to any profound or extreme shifts in policy."

Its right there. The left/right paradigm is gone. The line has been blurred. Its a simple case of Obama practicing CYA.

edit on 6-5-2011 by Lono1 because: add quote

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

edit on 6-5-2011 by Lono1 because: double post

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk
Trust me, all you guys are #ing retarded. If someone like the NWO really wanted to do what they want to do, they would've have the #tiest photoshops so that your average joe could detect the stuff they are trying to cover up.
Seriously your all abounch of paraonid ATS tards. The paranoia is getting to your head, they wouldn't be this stupid. And they would test/edit the photos thousands and thousands of times. They wouldn't make it so they would be discovered within the first hour of being released. That, OR your getting botched copies on purpose. Bounch of stupid idiots
----------------------
Why were their shots so good? because these are some of the finest shooters in the world.
ATS is becoming a # pit now. Its filled with 99% of people who are so paranoid they can't think rationally, and people who make the wildest accusations
----------------
Why were there water pistols? THERE WERE KIDS AT THE COMPOUND. I don't even want to read ATS anymore the paranoia stricken posts are becoming ridiculous
edit on 6-5-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

You are under the impression that the Powers That Be are "smarter" than you are. They are not. Its especially true in the UK, and rather elegant proof why cousins shouldnt marry.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join