It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Fail : Lethal Weapon? [Update: Reuters Has Now Pulled The Entire Article]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by iforget
reply to post by R_Clark

you fool water is lethal to the reptilian soldiers of the NWO why you think they build their pyramids in the desert
They must not have seen the movie "Signs"
actually I do think this whole charade is going to come tumbling down,.........eventually all lies raise their ugly heads!
edit on 4-5-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Im not sure what your point is? I didnt make any comment on who I think these guys are, or what I think the compound is. Only that the pictures satisfy me that there was some sort of raid there and people were killed.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

And that doesn't raise any suspicion to you? You'll readily believe these are photos of the compound, supposedly ransacked and set on fire? It's that single edged sword, believe everything that incriminates Americans, don't believe anything Americans say, right?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Obama just had his own 9/11.
sad actually

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Seriously, they took all computer drives, and documents, you think they are going to leave weapons behind? Sometimes the logic hears only what it wants to.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
So Bin Laden is whisked away straight away for 'A Muslim Burial' out of respect but these men are left lying there in their own blood til Pakistani security come wandering around?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Ten years and 2 Trillion later.... we get some guy with a mustache and a squirt gun... Well done Zerohedge!!

This isn't funny, but I found myself laughing my ass off at this statement, so thanks!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by mr-lizard

It also looks like the children may have had parents murdered in cold blood as it appears there were no real weapons in the compound.

So considering the number of Americans who would have loved to have seen Bin Laden questioned regarding events of and leading up to September 11, 2001 it certainly is an epic failure on the part of the US Government to capture one of the alleged terrorist master minds considered to head a sprawling world wide organization of shadowy and violent operatives.

It appears so far to be an execution, and the funny thing about dead men is they tell no tales.

especially if you drown them afterwards.

could it be a child's toy? sure. but still no weapons, i don't see shell casings all over the ground. after the BC fiasco, this administration realized they suck with photoshop, and decided to not release pictures.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
people hold up

where is your objectivity? those pictures could have been taken anywhere.

for all we know they were faked hollywood style last time i checked hollywood has some awesome fx.

just say people look at the entire situtation and obama has some seriously bad script writers.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Out of all the released pictures, the only weapon in sight is a water gun. No armed guards at the compound? Bunch of unarmed dead guys? Don't raise no red flags for you?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I find this whole Idea ludicrous, we cant tell if they were armed or not from these pics. Beyond that there are plenty of Aks in the world to drop on a dead body if the need were to arise.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Those photos only satisfy me 3 men appear to be dead......NOTHING more !!!!!!!!!
edit on 4-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Ah, I see. You dont believe they are in the compound.

Its possible. But I dont see any reason for them to lie about that part, so I can accept that they killed someone there. But thats just my opinion. It is entirely possible those men were elsewhere.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
those guys were lying on their backs,probabaly shot in the back of the head.execution style.They were organsied that way before the photo was taken.I wonder why they left the water psitol in.

So many retractions and stories changing.Any one who has an individual thought in their heads must be suspicious.They are #in with our heads for some reason.Pakistans too,first they say it was joint operation,and pakistan says wooah no it wasnt,

And just last week wiki leaks released a cabal saying there will be nuclear hellfire if osama,who apperently has been seen in years,is caught or killed.And then suddenly osama is killed.Obviously executed,if it was him,if he was still alive.and the body dumped at sea according to islamic ways.?? maybe if he was an islamic pirate!

This whole thing stinks.and seeing americans chanting in the streets make me fear for the future,

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angrybadger

This whole thing stinks.and seeing americans chanting in the streets make me fear for the future,

Why? We have glorious new wars on the horizon. Without patriotic youth willing to go and protect our freedoms, those godless heathens would be over here raping and killing our wives and daughters in the good ole U S of A.

The neo con Christian crusade is alive and well.

www.rawstory.com...

edit on 4-5-2011 by whaaa because: luv code 9

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The whole idea of accidentally releasing a few random photos of the alleged compound and a few pictures of some random people who appear to be dead replete with blood and gore is to leave us feeling less than satisfied about it.

It'll make us want to see more and to get some more bad guys. It makes the thirst for vengeance all that much more desperate. It's like keeping a raw steak just out of the reach of a ravenous pit bull that you have groomed to expect its meal of raw steak.

I believe they had an agreement with this character and let him live peaceably where he was. When they decided that they milked that cow for all it was worth and people started figuring things out, he needed to go and what better time than when Obama's re-election campaign kicks off? I'm sure they took him alive and executed him.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
For argument's sake... say the bodies were indeed in the compound and part of the raid.

What if these people did nothing to deserve being shot? Does the "official" report say they were armed? Regardless, it makes me sad to see such a young life snuffed out (the one who looks like he could be Bin Laden's son). Did he do something to warrant this or was he just in the way? I know these questions can't be answered with certainty. I'm just wondering what others might think about this.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Holy water in them to defeat the vampires.

It was a nightime raid after all.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This is an ignorant thread. Seeing as Reuters has pulled the article, (and rightly so...a child;s water gun as an object of mockery?) ATS should pull this thread too.

Originally posted by mikepopy
The most disturbing thing is...
That no one in the pictures was armed!!!

The pictures are close up. You can't tell from them if they were armed or not, and so how can you make a statement like this?

edit on 5/5/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikepopy
The most disturbing thing is...
That no one in the pictures was armed!!!

Of course not. The Navy Seals attacked just an ordinary Pakistani family. You don't think that was Osama's home, do you? I mean - you don't think the most wanted terrorist in the world would live a few hundred yards away from a military academy, do you? And it is no good suggesting that he might if he had had top secret protection from arrest. Unless he had acquired the secret of becoming invisible, living in an urban area would mean that someone would have noticed him eventually and told the world. He would NEVER risked that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join