It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Fail : Lethal Weapon? [Update: Reuters Has Now Pulled The Entire Article]

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

MSM Fail : Lethal Weapon? [Update: Reuters Has Now Pulled The Entire Article]

www.zerohedge.com

One photo shows a computer cable and what looks like a child's plastic green and orange water pistol lying under the right shoulder of one of the dead men."

Luckily, the release of this photo of a man who obviously died during water pistol-based self defense will not, unlike that of a picture of a dead Osama, anger the billions of Muslims around the world.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Guys.. the NWO, Illuminati, and MSM are falling apart. After the photoshop B Cert, now we have pics of guys with squirt guns!!! Could this be the armed conflict that Obama was raving about?

Ten years and 2 Trillion later.... we get some guy with a mustache and a squirt gun... Well done Zerohedge!!

Note to the NWO : please hire more competent photoshop editors, tv personnel, actors, and statesman... this thing is coming apart at the seams...

www.zerohedge.com

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This made me Lol ironicly.
I can't believe they would actually make a mistake.
Seems that making so many photo-shopped images and videos has caused a slip in a few.
Shame on you TPTB

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
not one of these men look armed either (beyond the terrifying waterpistol of doom), neither was Osama, did anyone in the compound even put up a fight?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

you fool water is lethal to the reptilian soldiers of the NWO why you think they build their pyramids in the desert

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
They will just give us the same excuse saying they "resisted" so we had to take em out too..

link   
Well i mean the water pistol "could" have been infused with some sort of flesh eating acid compound that doesn't corrode in plastic, you never know....

(seriously... really epic fail if true)

link   
I dont know why they bothered to pull them, Im sure someone captured them.

The photos did clarify for me that there was, indeed. an actual raid of some kind at that house in Pakistan. And people were killed. They did not appear armed, although I suppose the weapons could have been removed by the time the photo was taken.

So, all we need to know is, where is Osama? The question Americans have been asking for 10 years.

Just show the pictures and give us closure.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Radioactive water from Fukushima perhaps ?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark

Guys.. the NWO, Illuminati, and MSM are falling apart. After the photoshop B Cert, now we have pics of guys with squirt guns!!! Could this be the armed conflict that Obama was raving about?

Ten years and 2 Trillion later.... we get some guy with a mustache and a squirt gun... Well done Zerohedge!!

Note to the NWO : please hire more competent photoshop editors, tv personnel, actors, and statesman... this thing is coming apart at the seams...

www.zerohedge.com

hell ya I can only pray we can wathc them all be burnt at the stake before they finish laying out their sick and evil New World Order

FnS for the OP and someone point us to the google cash for that article

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
the pics are here
punditpress.blogspot.com...

damn turns out the whole thing was a lie figure that eh

now will someone please get together and tar and feather Obama and his administration?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
What is so hard to understand about the notion that Pakistani people have children who have toys, which may or may not be lying around.

If these were images of dead Americans, would you all be so quick to mock these images....

'OMG look at these dead yanks with water-pistols'

I seriously suggest some of you people pull your heads out of your arses. Seriously.

People have children. It's already mentioned that children were in the compound, so those children probably had toys.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It was a water fight to the end...!

I didnt know water could be so corrosive.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Here is a link to a different article with 14 pics. WARNING dont click the link and then complain you saw dead bodies, because the link is taking you to an article that contains pics of dead bodies. WARNING

www.torontosun.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Noooo, Note to the NWO: Do one you sponging leeching insidious scum, your time is up!

You rushed it, instead of waiting for the true linear date for you sad little plan, because you have been over come by your childish lust of greed for power and money!

One World, we are a Rainbow World, One Family, Love-Peace-Sharing

No room for spineless leeches

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The most disturbing thing is...
That no one in the pictures was armed!!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I never saw it that way before...will reflect more on what I say before I say it. Great statement.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Luckyxfactor because: .

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
before you guys get too "crazy train" in this *boop*
www.reuters.com...
what are you talking about? all they did was reformatted the layout of the page, i guess because it was causing browsers to freeze cuz thats what happened when i tried to view it originally. i saw the pictures eventually on the AP and yahoo and everywhere else. and back again on reuters now with a better layout instead of that stupid slideshow layout thing with all the flash that was causing the browser to lag up on that page.
edit on 4-5-2011 by abcddcba because: (no reason given)

but since you cause me to make this post, i have had time to examine the pictures further. these guys appear to have been executed. 2 of them appear to have died from one single shot to the chin. please tell me im not expected to believe that the seals are so accurate to only need 1 shot to kill each man during an intense firefight with helichopters blowing up all over the place and guys coming down on ropes and ak47's firing all over the place?
the third guy caught a few in the midsection. but the first 2 are just 1 shot each. i was studying the pictures for a while trying to figure out where they were shot. i thought that first guy just had blood on his chin he coughed up. but nope. single shot close range in the chin out the back of the head. same as his buddy.
edit on 4-5-2011 by abcddcba because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

It also looks like the children may have had parents murdered in cold blood as it appears there were no real weapons in the compound.

So considering the number of Americans who would have loved to have seen Bin Laden questioned regarding events of and leading up to September 11, 2001 it certainly is an epic failure on the part of the US Government to capture one of the alleged terrorist master minds considered to head a sprawling world wide organization of shadowy and violent operatives.

It appears so far to be an execution, and the funny thing about dead men is they tell no tales.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Well, perhaps if you watched one of our TV channels this morning, a journalist of ours was reporting from Osama's alleged residence and says there is little to no gun damage to the building and it appeared to be a girl's school !!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join