It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Photos leaked on OBL raid! Death by Water Gun? New Top Secret Chopper?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Dude is way too young to be Osama Bin Laden. As if after they killed OBL they let strangers into the house....not knowing if they were armed and there to kill them (the SEALS). Its ridiculous to even think this photo is legit.

So what this article is saying is, the Navy SEALS went into the house, shot OBL and possible/maybe his wife. Then let in people to take pics...no chance. Faker than a really fake thing

So are you suggesting they left a SEAL guarding the house on his own?

Just to make sure no Pakistani's dared to enter the compound?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
So we can see 3 other guys bleeding and and dead on the floor but not Bin Laden?

Hmmmmm....

yeah... okay

these pics were taken by a pakistani security official after the raid. if anything this corroborates the official story

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Facefirst

fine its a stealth blackhawk today tomorrow who knows

it could be a stealth flying carpet.

Never seen a flying carpet with a tail rotor.
never saw a blackhawk with a tail like that. The article is claiming it was a modified Blackhawk, IMO it is a different A/C entirely. We spent 7 BILLION dollars on the Comanche and then cancelled it without any production? This new helo is the result of that 7 billion investment.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Yeah, aviation buffs are discussing this strange craft all over the net. Below is one artist's conception, and yes it is most certainly faked.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b51e48e4fdb3.jpg[/atsimg]

It's supposed to be from a modified Black Hawk and is radar stealthy and soundless.

Sources: cencio4.wordpress.com...
www.secretprojects.co.uk...

edit on 4-5-2011 by Nicolas Flamel because: added sources

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Its clear that the watergun was used to create a fake scene of blood spatter. You can see the one guy with the big white shirt has water marks all around the edges of the so called blood and on his sleeves. The fake blood didn´t mix right and it is OBVIOUS. None of these guys are showing any holes in their body or blown off parts of their head. Its all fake.
edit on 4-5-2011 by rubyeyes because: spelling error

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicolas Flamel

Soundless?

Well the twitter blogger who reported the raid, said he heard helicopters?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Well it makes less sound than a regular helicopter. I'm sure we won't get specs anytime soon.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Did you guys see how they threw some cords on the floor, to make it (subconsciously) seem like these guys were making bombs. Just think about it. When you see wires, what do you think of automatically? Bomb!

I hope these dead guys weren't some innocent Afghans or Pakistanis, if they are, God Bless their soul and justice will be done here or in hereafter.
edit on 5/4/2011 by EternalThought because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Regardless, they best stop saying the photos are from 1 hour after the Seals left.

The seals enterered around 2:00 am, so were told. There 40 mins, so were told.

You do the rest of the math.

asically, another falsehood. Adding up to a bigger problem. IMO>

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubyeyes
Its clear that the watergun was used to create a fake scene of blood spatter. You can see the one guy with the big white shirt has water marks all around the edges of the so called blood and on his sleeves. The fake blood didn´t mix right and it is OBVIOUS. None of these guys are showing any holes in their body or blown off parts of their head. Its all fake.
edit on 4-5-2011 by rubyeyes because: spelling error

No it's not clear at all.

One guy has a wound in his chin. The water pistol may be a children's toy. Maybe he died on top of it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Web of Lies everywhere. I really want to know if theys guys had guns on them?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by Drew99GT

Originally posted by stonhans
Is that a waterpistol?
second line

IT IS! Nice catch! star for you. Now the real question: why are terrorists harboring Bin Laden carrying water pistols???

What a crock of #.

Maybe because he had CHILDREN in the compound?

Or does your brain just forget to work sometimes?

The most wanted man on Earth lived in a compound within yards of Pakistan's version of West point, he raises bunnies for the local children, no dialysis machine was found, and they dumped his body in the ocean. It's a fairy tale.

Does your brain forget to work sometimes???
You do realize there could be children inside the compound right? Seriously, what you're saying makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
oh great. it looks like they were all shot in the back of the head. you talk about execution.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
That helicopter looks like a drone,it looks tiny.I couldnt see any one getting into that unless it was like a body suit situation.Its no blackhawk,am I crazy or does it look tiny compared to the black hawk>? That suckers a drone,probably fired the missle that left a hole in the building.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Regardless, they best stop saying the photos are from 1 hour after the Seals left.

The seals enterered around 2:00 am, so were told. There 40 mins, so were told.

You do the rest of the math.

asically, another falsehood. Adding up to a bigger problem. IMO>

I agree.
And that one photo has taken 9 min after the others, why is that?

SMR

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by SMR
LiveLeak, folks. OBL image there.
Hasn't been confirmed real or fake though.

You got a link?

Here is a direct link - WARNING - SOMEWHAT GRAPHIC
www.liveleak.com...
============================================

As far as the water gun. OBL had some of his children with him. One girl reported to be his daughter (12) saw him being shot. If thats true or not. I do not know. But it would account for a toy water gun (looks like a Super Soaker)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

this all just brings up more questions. i hope the MSM jumps on this like they should. Where did these guys get shot? i dont see any holes

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
They could be photos of any dead middle easterners from any compound

reply to post by gorgi

gee justifying strip searches of american children
with the execution of a man who had no trial
without ever proving it ever happened
what do you think this is?

gorgi
are you promoting DHS because you work in an airport for DHS ?
edit on 4-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
A DNA test proves an identity, but it doesn't prove a death. Thus, the White House must provide a photograph or a video. I believe the USA did find Osama Bin Laden but maybe they captured him and sent him to a secret place in the US?

Regarding the Reuters photographs, it is obvious they were all shot in the head (during their sleep?).

One last thing: this afternoon I heard someone say it was unexplainable the US killed OBL and didn't give him a trial as even the Nazis were given the right to a trial. I think it was a smart comment.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

It looks fake.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join