It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Photos leaked on OBL raid! Death by Water Gun? New Top Secret Chopper?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Reply to jeanne75018

Nazis got trials
they just weren't known for giving them
edit on 4-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubyeyes
Its clear that the watergun was used to create a fake scene of blood spatter. You can see the one guy with the big white shirt has water marks all around the edges of the so called blood and on his sleeves. The fake blood didn´t mix right and it is OBVIOUS. None of these guys are showing any holes in their body or blown off parts of their head. Its all fake.
edit on 4-5-2011 by rubyeyes because: spelling error

I am suspicious(as always) of official stories, but those guys (at least the chin hole guy) are dead as a door nail FOR REAL. The water gun does shed some light on the environment though...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I really hope tomorrow they say it was a flying carpet because the tail feature stealth architecture indeed, and the rotor indeed seems to me like the modified version of an MH60 they are talking about. Furthermore, detection - radar technology ratio is consistent with the Pakistan's radar technology; meaning that they are indeed undetectable bu Pakis.

And the destruction by the own team it carried across is consistent with standart operational guidelines concerning the so-called stelath technology.

The only problems I have going back and forth the official version and the information given by those pics are;

a) the modified version of the so-called stealth MH60 is assigned to the Army and not to the NAVY. The SEALs have their own stealth medium lift utilities and I see no reason to "borrow" one from the Army.

b) if it is indeed the modified version from the Army then the only place in region they're deployed is Turkey in a region of Turkey far more beyond the operational range. Yes, of course with a pit-stop in Afganistan it is indeed inside the operational range, but this move is a little risky to undertake, and, if undertaken too many players in that region - someone would have noticed something and I mean "someone" not-so-trustworthy...

Anyway, further in the pictures there is nothing else to see people, with exeption of some dead guy with forensics signs of an execution shot (behind the head- top bottom 40-50°s) and some computer cables featuring webcam USB to my opinion that makes me wonder what in the heck was that guy doing with a webacam if it had no internet connection as we were feed. And, furthermore we know from indipendent sources that there was internet conectivity in the region.

With exeption of above, nothing else, so move along. Nothing to see here!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
God.. some of the post's you guys make is crazy. Just by looking at the photos and making inferences it should be obvious the pictures were taken by paki's, they are clearly standing in some of the shots. And the water gun thing, why are some of you beating this like a dead horse, its a water gun and does not add or say anything to the story except it might have been put there by the people taking the photos, its called manipulating.

The photos were released by reuters who more than likely purchased them. These are NOT government released photos isn't that apparent?

I feel the ignorance here is getting out of control I get angry just lurking threads.

Use you're brain people.. Clunking up threads with drivel gets no one anywhere.

edit to add: I'm inclined to also believe children may have been present in the compound.
edit on 4-5-2011 by LightWonder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This is unconfirmed osama pic
punditpress.blogspot.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

SMR

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Already been debunked in another thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Dude is way too young to be Osama Bin Laden. As if after they killed OBL they let strangers into the house....not knowing if they were armed and there to kill them (the SEALS). Its ridiculous to even think this photo is legit.

So what this article is saying is, the Navy SEALS went into the house, shot OBL and possible/maybe his wife. Then let in people to take pics...no chance. Faker than a really fake thing

So are you suggesting they left a SEAL guarding the house on his own?

Just to make sure no Pakistani's dared to enter the compound?

Huh???
Im saying, the only way these pictures could be leaked would be by people not in the military as the president has denied requests for photos. Why after such a dangerous and high profile mission would they allow people to come into the house and take photos of the dead bodies?

You would think they would keep everyone out of the room his body was in. Is it normal for a scene like this to be open to the public...i mean...letting people in to take pictures of a high profile person like this?

I dont think it happened like they say and i dont believe they killed him on the night they claim.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by Facefirst

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Facefirst

fine its a stealth blackhawk today tomorrow who knows

it could be a stealth flying carpet.

Never seen a flying carpet with a tail rotor.
never saw a blackhawk with a tail like that. The article is claiming it was a modified Blackhawk, IMO it is a different A/C entirely. We spent 7 BILLION dollars on the Comanche and then cancelled it without any production? This new helo is the result of that 7 billion investment.

If this Blackhawk HELO variant is classified, then we wouldn't know about it.

I remember when the Stealth Bomber shocked a lot of people when it was made public... it was a secret for several years, just like this HELO it seems.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Facefirst

Actually there it is when most people make mistakes. In our case it is not the helicopter itself that is classified/secret/whatever, but the technology it carries. Electronics,systems,software,etc. that is classified. Classified technology carrying aircrafts fly everyday above our heads and we can se with naked eyes those aircrafts. Instead, it is the technology they carry that is classified; this is why noone unauthorised goes inside and also this is why there is a kinda "box" (firmware/software,logs,plans,etc in the form of a solid state drive) you retrieve in case you have to abandon the aircraft and some "vital" points you actually destroy before abandoning so electronics does not goes in the wrong hands. And all this information actually is public; I mean - the information of the existence of such things and protocols is public, not the "content" of the boxes,electronics etc; that information still remains classified.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I dought that these guys are even terrorist.... I bet they are accused prisoners who were send there waiting for the so called meeting and then were killed to leave a realistic view.... but then again why in the world would there only be 3 guys.... and why can they show the dead so called terrorist but then they dont show OBL

Eitherway you take it

OBL was killed

or

that he was already dead and now pretend to kill him

something is wrong with this story and it is defently realllllllly bad....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by iusalterum

I have read the linked Army Times article about this being a blackhawk variant but I have yet to see any photos of this variant.

I am not talking about black boxes here, I am talking about the airframe. If blackhawks are to be made stealthy, it would involve a bit more than bolting a shroud over the tail rotor hub. If that was all it took, all of our blackhawks would be stealth models. I wish I could see what the rest of that machine looked like before they blew/burned it up.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouDeserveToKnow
Couldn't help but notice the highest rated comment "Always enjoy pictures of a dead terrorists."

How can people find joy in the death of another human being, regardless of whether or not they're labelled as terrorists? It's a sickness of the mind. What if we were labelled as terrorists for questioning the ways of the government? Would these people rejoice at the sight of our bloodied corpses?

Lets remove that idea from the current topic and apply it in generalities:

Some people simply need killing. There is absolutely nothing wrong with removing certain objects from the planet, even if those objects were born human.

All human life is not precious.

Would the world be better off if some people were killed earlier than the date of their actual death? Hell yes. Stalin for example...., Hitler, Idi Amin, etc etc.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ViperChili

Some people simply need killing. There is absolutely nothing wrong with removing certain objects from the planet, even if those objects were born human.

I guess that would depend as to what side of the fence you are standing on wouldn't it??

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
its a new stealth chopper for sure. its just looks way different then a normal chopper

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouDeserveToKnow
Couldn't help but notice the highest rated comment "Always enjoy pictures of a dead terrorists."

How can people find joy in the death of another human being, regardless of whether or not they're labelled as terrorists? It's a sickness of the mind. What if we were labelled as terrorists for questioning the ways of the government? Would these people rejoice at the sight of our bloodied corpses?

Maybe you should ask someone who lost a loved one on 9-11?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this photo yet?

I haven't seen either of these pics before today. At least one is fake, and the second one seems a bit suspect to me.

The second one, I don't know. I don't analyze photos for a living.

I'm truly sorry if these are old photos that have been posted thousands of times before. I personally have not seen them posted on ATS yet.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
So much for the story about these men being armed guards. One is wearing a tshirt, and the other guys are wearing robes. If it wasn't already obvious that the original tale was a joke, (guards shooting from the rooftops) These pictures just make it even more of a joke.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
its hot there.
water pistols like that are ez to get a hold of at a convenient store there, great ways to cool off.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
HERE is an artists rendition on what this low observable helo is supposed to look like. I think it's the most interesting part of the story.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Water gun? There were children there, you know.

Also those are probably uavs.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join