It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Photos leaked on OBL raid! Death by Water Gun? New Top Secret Chopper?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by camaro68ss

Also those are probably uavs.

Why would you have a rotary wing UAV transport? It sort of defeats the purpose of having the UAV. IMHO our rotary wing UAV's are not perfected to the point of entrusting to them the lives of some of the best Tier 1 assets (DEVGRU) we have.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by technical difficulties

Originally posted by Drew99GT

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by Drew99GT

Originally posted by stonhans
Is that a waterpistol?
second line

IT IS! Nice catch! star for you. Now the real question: why are terrorists harboring Bin Laden carrying water pistols???

What a crock of #.

Maybe because he had CHILDREN in the compound?

Or does your brain just forget to work sometimes?

The most wanted man on Earth lived in a compound within yards of Pakistan's version of West point, he raises bunnies for the local children, no dialysis machine was found, and they dumped his body in the ocean. It's a fairy tale.

Does your brain forget to work sometimes???
You do realize there could be children inside the compound right? Seriously, what you're saying makes no sense whatsoever.

I know! Isn't it ironic? I just stated the facts of the "official" story. Makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Am I the only one that finds it curious that, when looking at the pic with the WATERGUN, the deceased mans face almost looks as if someone sprayed a few red squirts of fake blood on his face... as if someone used some type of toy weapon filled with some kind of red substance and gave a few shots to his face. That's what I see when I see those long strips of blood. Squirt water from a water pistol and the spray looks almost the same, no?

Gah. I dunno. It's probably nothing but coincidence and I'm probably just entertaining some crazy ideas... but I can't help it. That's why I visit ATS.

This whole thing is just waaaay to suspect to buy into the official story. Nice try, Mr. Obama. What else have you got for us?
edit on 4-5-2011 by Coup_Detat_Cam because: sp

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Ok I looked at the photos and i do admit the ones of the wreckage of the mystery chopper are the most curious.Now as to the water gun the photos i saw was a water gun underneath him.So to me he was shot and then fell on the water gun.Now if he was holding it in his hands that would be a different story.If there are pics of him holding a water gun then can someone point them to me.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Okay i see all of that "blood", but I sure do not see any entry/exit wounds. Maybe all chest shots??...doubtful.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I dont know about you guys, but If I look at that "Helicopter" I find it hard to believe any human could fit into it. Looks alot more like a drone to me. Notice the stabilizing fins and small rotar on the top. Looks to be almost intact as well. So why no mention of drones. And why try sell us the story its part of a crashed helicopter. Oh yeah, coz they are dealing with the same public who believe that the Americans would fly more than 1000 miles with a corpse wash it 3 times and then throw it into the sea to observe the Muslim traditions (made up) of a supposed "Mass Murderer of Mulsims" - Barrack Obama.

Wow are we all f#cked or what ! This is terrifying stuff people. We are all totally screwed... Have fun in the mountains starving to death being chased down by maniacs...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SMR

I would have to say its fake the wound is to clean for someone who has just had there head blown apart

Just my 2 cents

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
That's a $1,000,000 + property in Abbotabad? Not likely. The MSM stories made it sound like OBL was living in luxury. But that property looks like a run-down neglected dump with years of badly needed deferred maintenance. The official story becomes less believable by the day.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OccultScience

The picture is of the tail boom, not the entire wreckage. Here are some more sites speculating on what the bird might have been.

Defense Tech

PopSci

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
To the few posters who've said that the blood looks like it is something else squirted from the watergun... do you REALLY think that if they did squirt fake blood on the bodies, they'd leave the squirtgun next to the body? I don't think so.

The helicopter, I've seen similar looking concept pictures from long before this happened, I don't doubt it probably is a stealth varient of a blackhawk, that helicopter has been modified for various uses more times that I can think of.

The lack of weapons in the photo....its standard operating practice to not leave weapons laying around for a not quite dead terrorist to shoot you with.

Just saying.

As for if Osama was really killed...I agree they should just realease the photo if it exists.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Can someone tell me if this photo is a fake. I haven't seen any discussion on it yet.

forum.mediakora.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I'm very intrigued by this stealth helo, very cool to see something that no one knew existed. Of all the things that the U.S. hides, this chopper is the one thing I wouldn't be mad at them keeping secret. Obviously, it's beneficial to try and keep technology secret in certain circumstances.

However the official photos taken by the SEALS, those should be made public! Sheesh, the whole point of sending in SEALS vs. an aerial assault was to obtain and provide undeniable proof that OBL was found/killed...wasn't it?? Well...if you have the proof, show it already!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by HawkMan11

I haven't gone through this thread yet, but someone posted it earlier and the pic you are referring to is discussed here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

The chopper was, according to my husband, one of a known variety. Forgive me, but I can't recall the designation he stated, and he's sleeping. Can get that later, though. He looked at the Yahoo news pic and said it looked very familiar to him. Don't know about the rest, but will trust his word on that. Yeah, he's military, and has been deployed, and would be familiar with the various vehicles.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
That one photo looks like the helo disintegrated. Prolly an RPG. Considering the terrorist are known to carry surface to air launchers and prolly shot it down first thing is why that chopper is toast. Looks like more damage than a crash. The one dead guy looks like a younger version of osama. Thats prolly who they were after. His son. Also they said 12 navy seals went in 6 in each chopper and everyone escaped. You think the helo pilots escaped that carnage? If they did escape it was most likely 2 pilots. So that means they had the other chopper filled with 12 seals plus 2 extra pilots and bin laden plus the 2 pilots that flew the escape chopper = 17 bodies in this socalled stealth chopper.
The Illuminati was born on may 1st 1776, hitler was pronounced dead on may 1st by suicide(no evidence he really died) bin laden
killed on may 1st. We know now that the illuminati is fully behind this. The only difference in Obama and Osama is the B and the S. We all know what BS stands for.
Coincidence is for the non believers

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Bossdog82

The guy with the watergun got shot in the chin. That's where there's only little blood on his face and a lot of blood behind his head.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by arawak420

Lay off the 420 arawak and stick to CT , Common sense answer is the obvious one.... there were more than 2 birds in the air.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Actually, people use uavs as ever they wish. If anything it may prove they are not exactly wise in their use. Pakistan is notorious as a uav testing grounds.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Thanks for the links to the other helo articles. There are some very interesting concepts there. I am reminded of various scale models that were sold in the late 1970's speculating on what the 'new' stealth fighter would look like.... They weren't even close. Of course it is different this time around, the artists have a chunk of tail to start with.

Watching TV tonight, I have seen references to the mystery chopper on ABC and CNN.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamMe14
reply to post by HawkMan11

I haven't gone through this thread yet, but someone posted it earlier and the pic you are referring to is discussed here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Awesome, thank you. Just another fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join