It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Photos leaked on OBL raid! Death by Water Gun? New Top Secret Chopper?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
www.errorlevelanalysis.com...

second line. the live leak photo seems to be shopped.

ETA: FAQ of how this analyzer works. www.errorlevelanalysis.com...
edit on 5-5-2011 by Kurotachi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

hahahahahahahaha save your comments for people who care about them please.

Where is your evidence to suggest that these men were even armed??? The Govt. confirmed it hey? not to suspicious at all!!!

Do a little bit of research and you will find that Pakistani Newspapers are going off about Americas Stealth operation under there noses in their own country.

If any nation decided to pursue a target of interest in the United states, do you think they would get off so lightly?

Didn't think so,... On another note. WTF are the CIA/Navy doing conducting a terrorist operation inside a compound where there are children!!!!, its bloody sadistic.
And i bet any child who was slain in the battle took a trip too the deep blue sea, Not Osama Bin Laden.

This whole story is a joke, from the minute i watched the presidents speech on Tv and saw all the crazy American Yahoo's celebrating in the street... It Looks contrived, 100%.

Call me conspiracy nut all day, but its not like Politicians don't lie to get re- elected anyway, what with fake promises of fixing broken country's , fixing money systems and the way the banks work ETC ETC ETC TOO MANY LIES, whats 1 more going to matter to sway public opinion.

The main thing that sticks with me throughout this, is the amount of piling evidence to suggest this was staged.

There are countless interviews with people who said things like this would happen, they said these things 9 years ago. People thought they were insane for even suggesting that Osama Bin Laden was already dead and they were gonna drag his body out for the re- election of a president....

Just think of what was said back then for a minute? think of the timing? I don't see it as being coincidental that these things were mentioned 9 years ago, and are now unfolding before everyone's eyes
if you don't understand by now.... noone can help you

ELENIN / WWIII / NWO

stay safe you Americant's

edit on 5-5-2011 by Edgecrusher26 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ksorum
reply to post by YouDeserveToKnow

What's wrong with enjoying the death of another human being? It's totally natural and human, don't watch so many children's movies, it's melting your brain, making you weak.

In reality there will be those who need to be killed before they kill you. This is REALITY.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Ksorum because: (no reason given)

Your view of reality is highly skewed my friend.

You may need several hours in front of a mirror to just get a decent look at yourself mate.

Re-read what you said and then reply.... it's the most putrid , hatefilled statement i have heard in a while.

You really should be ashamed for even saying it.

Reality check :/ - NOONE NEEDS TO DIE!!!! .......so a terrorist should kill you first before you get the privelige of watching him die first, is that what your saying

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'm a little curious about this pics of the alleged expired dudes. Am I wrong in thinking...once your dead, doesn't cyanosis start? If these pics were taken over an hour after they were made expired, wouldn't their lips, fingers, ears etc be blue from lack of oxygen?
Course, I could be totally wrong, but I was pretty sure that cyanosis is a fairly rapid onset. Please excuse the mistake if I'm wrong.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

massive bleeding resulting from head wounds are always very very thick dont believe me? go look at the site called best gore and you can see polls of blood leaking from head wounds that looks like syrup. do some research...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This thread is starting to read reads like something right out of Inspector Clouseau's book::

Section Director Alec Drummond: Well, its about Inspector Clouseau.
MI5 called and reported that Libyan agents heard a rumor that there
might be an assassination attempt against Clouseau.

Chief Insp. Charles Dreyfus: Really? Who else wants to kill him? I
mean, who is behind it?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Pleaaaaasssse dont let me be the only one to think its funny as hell that this "top secret, stealth, soundless almost invisible" helo....got shot down its first frigging mission, the most important mission!?!?!?!? Seriously? We finally found an aircraft that is a bigger lemon than the Osprey folks. And it only took us 7bil to find it

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by itbenickp

Why are you under the impression that this was it's (stealth helo) first mission?? It could have easily been its 10th, 20th, or 100th mission. Or was there official confirmation that this was the first mission?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by itbenickp
Pleaaaaasssse dont let me be the only one to think its funny as hell that this "top secret, stealth, soundless almost invisible" helo....got shot down its first frigging mission, the most important mission!?!?!?!? Seriously? We finally found an aircraft that is a bigger lemon than the Osprey folks. And it only took us 7bil to find it

It's a black hawk with a few sharp edges and pieces added on along with some other mods to make it stealthy. Nothing to see here.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by itbenickp

Where are you getting it that it was shot down??

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

Originally posted by YouDeserveToKnow
Couldn't help but notice the highest rated comment "Always enjoy pictures of a dead terrorists."

How can people find joy in the death of another human being, regardless of whether or not they're labelled as terrorists?

I can find joy in it. You want to know how? I find joy in the fact that the dead terrorist won't have the chance to kill members of my family, my friends and members of their family or any other American and their loved ones.

There is nothing more enjoyable than a picture of a dead terrorist.

And there's nothing that an Al-Qaeda member finds more enjoyable than a picture of a dead American soldier, or as they might say, an invader or imperialist, before the soldier accidentally kills women or children through collateral damage

Don't you see it? Hate only leads to more hate. If we allow ourselves to find pleasure in the death of others, how are we unlike Al-Qaeda? Wouldn't it show that we disrespect the value of life, even if the life does belong to an evil man? NOBODY should find joy in the grisly death of others!

I don't know if you're a Christian, but here's a Bible scripture that comes to mind (bold emphasis mine):

Psalms 11:5 (NIV)
'The LORD examines the righteous, but the wicked and those who love violence his soul hates.'

edit on 5/5/11 by HardbeatAcolyte because: formatting fix

edit on 5/5/11 by HardbeatAcolyte because: elaboration

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaolin_dragon
I'm a little curious about this pics of the alleged expired dudes. Am I wrong in thinking...once your dead, doesn't cyanosis start? If these pics were taken over an hour after they were made expired, wouldn't their lips, fingers, ears etc be blue from lack of oxygen?
Course, I could be totally wrong, but I was pretty sure that cyanosis is a fairly rapid onset. Please excuse the mistake if I'm wrong.

Indeed, It Should Start as soon as one is expired

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Dude i think that is a water gun! wow that guy got blasted for being "Aggressive" with a water gun

maybe he knew he was dead and thought beyond the grave.

when the investigation mounts. ppl will notice he was using a waterpistol and being GUN HO TRIGGER HAPPY AMERICANS a gun is a gun 2 in the head your dead. ask questions later.

hahah its going to bite them in the arse.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... watch from 1:10

This guy interviewed by aljazeera gives a description of the helicopter and says that it was an Apache, however as I explianed in my thread (below), I believe him to be a disinfo agent.

Mysterious man appears in news broadcasts following Bin Ladens death

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 11I11

This chopper?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Nice video TribeOfManyColours, just how far does the rabbit hole go? Power and communication within the town dissabled during the raid? This just gets weirder by the day.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Great Vid tribe!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
So we can see 3 other guys bleeding and and dead on the floor but not Bin Laden?

Hmmmmm....

yeah... okay

Possibly because Bin Laden's body was gone by the time these photos were taken.

Quote from OP:

"The photos, taken by a Pakistani security official who entered the compound after the early morning raid on Monday, show two men dressed in traditional Pakistani garb and one in a t-shirt, with blood streaming from their ears, noses and mouths..."

The US refused to show a photo of OBL, they have no control over these photographs.

The focus of your scepticism is misdirected.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edgecrusher26
Call me conspiracy nut all day, but its not like Politicians don't lie to get re- elected anyway, what with fake promises of fixing broken country's , fixing money systems and the way the banks work ETC ETC ETC TOO MANY LIES, whats 1 more going to matter to sway public opinion.

The main thing that sticks with me throughout this, is the amount of piling evidence to suggest this was staged.

There are countless interviews with people who said things like this would happen, they said these things 9 years ago. People thought they were insane for even suggesting that Osama Bin Laden was already dead and they were gonna drag his body out for the re- election of a president....

Just think of what was said back then for a minute? think of the timing? I don't see it as being coincidental that these things were mentioned 9 years ago, and are now unfolding before everyone's eyes
if you don't understand by now.... noone can help you

ELENIN / WWIII / NWO

stay safe you Americant's

Only problem is that it was George Bush, a Republican who began the hunt for Bin Laden.

If Obama, who is a Democrat, wants to drag the body of OBL out to get himself re-elected wouldn't it be quite simple for the Republicans to declare that this is BS and that OBL was killed/died years ago?

That would destroy Obama and the Democrats chances straight away don't you think?

Not alot of thought put into your argument.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Falcifer

Yeah that is in the bible-
Revelation 13:3

"One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast."

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join