It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Photos leaked on OBL raid! Death by Water Gun? New Top Secret Chopper?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Don't assume A = B just because B = A.

.....All I can say is...WOW..... Actually you CAN assume A=B just because B=A, actually that makes it a FACT that A=B

FACE/PALM

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I agree with you completely. No reason for soldiers to risk death by trying to save every innocent person in the area. The issue I have is with who was actually IN the firefight. There are reports that only American weapons were fired.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMR

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by SMR
LiveLeak, folks. OBL image there.
Hasn't been confirmed real or fake though.

You got a link?

Here is a direct link - WARNING - SOMEWHAT GRAPHIC
www.liveleak.com...
============================================

I know the other pics were shown to be fakes. Has this one been addressed yet? Odd that its in black n white.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MechEng09

Not mathematically. Group wise. A helicopter is a flying machine, not all flying machines are helicopters. That should be obvious it was in the sense.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Did you happen to think there was kids in the house,kids play with toys..Geezus you guys will call anything a conspiracy...WOW simply WOW..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

I would not be surprised if only American weapons were fired. This was a fast pasted operation that was under an hour. As someone who plays paintball, I can tell you that capturing a single building can sometimes take hours. These were well trained professional marines.

However, As a side note, terrorists have begun increasingly being seen with American weapons. Take that as you will.

Also I'm no fan of that fact of war, but the fact is that war sucks. I think the purpose of Japanese samurai mask puts it quite well. We hide our emotions to do what must be done in war, and then we'll cry afterwards.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonhans
Is that a waterpistol?
second line

Guess he didn't get the memo, "When going to a gunfight, bring a real gun."

He'll remember in the future.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Grand Master

I used that word too, didn't ment any dissrespect! Really! We had really good friends with us in the academy back in the days and they never had any problem when we used that term. Anyway, thanks for letting us know, I'll pay more attention.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
What kind of chopper is that ?

That almost looks like some kind of 'fake' I don't know how to explain it...

Is it maybe some kind of drone ?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I really don't think there is anything to the watergun. Just happened to be on the ground. I am intrested to know what the helicopter is. I am assuming it was probably a drone used to relay communication, video ect. between the Seals and the carrier they were based on.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
That tail roter is pretty nifty. It is armored. Not armored enough to take a hit from the wall though.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I wasn't too surprised by that awesome copter and that they blew up the important parts, prolly a motherboard or something who knows. Those boys don't play though, they go in with the latest everything, things we haven't even heard of yet, my dad was a Seal he never got into his specifics with me while he served and Im his son lol.

He was in the first Gulf war, he never told me his operations, I do have alot of money with saddam on it and a bunch of cool knives and war accesories from Iraqi soldiers and I don't even wanna know how he got them lol.

On the photos, they are graphic enough for me to sigh '' damn they got fkd up '', I know thats not a huge statement but if you knew me you would know I not the faint of heart, if Laden's is worse, due to the quality of pixels and depth of the photos I can see why they wouldn't release it if it's really bad.

Just sayin...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by YouDeserveToKnow

This is precisely why we are in the condition we are in, throughout the world. Life is life. It is always a bad thing to lose life.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Castaway65

Did you happen to think there was kids in the house,kids play with toys..Geezus you guys will call anything a conspiracy...WOW simply WOW..

Exactly! That was the first thing I thought; there were kids there, yet everybody is focused on the water pistol. Wow. Loosen up the tinfoil hat's, it's cutting off circulation to the brain.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Does anyone know if the photos of the helicopter parts were taken by an actual professional photographer, or were thay taken by a Reuters Photographer? It's obvious whoever it was has probably never used a camera before, but that's ok. Are we to believe that these photo's were "leaked" from the SEAL teams media assets?
The tail-rotor looks like it came from a RAH-66 aircraft, but production on that highly advanced stealth helicopter was cancelled by our Facist, oh sorry, Federal governmant a long time ago! it could be Russian or Chinese?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Why do I have a sudden urge for a cherry slurpee?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
My goodness....i havent read all of the posts...but from what i've glanced at, 6 pages or so, it seems like the majority of people still can't see the BS. Is the water pistol and the helicopter that crashed and was dragged and propped up, the only thing you people can see? How about this....why is there all that blood, and no points of entry? No bullet wounds to the head or chest? And, why are the 'corpses' so clean; face is clean, white shirt is clean, neck and chest are clean? Also, why does the 'blood' look so thick; almost jelly-ish? And the stains on the shirt, made to look like blood splats, why does it look like colored water? If this is the crap that people are falling for, WE are in trouble. WE includes you shills and gov't workers, too!!!! You'll just be the last ones to go; going, nevertheless!

Oh, and you know what else bothers me, the fact that people still dont see the truth about 911!!! Even the ones that say they're "awake", believe this CRAP! You're not as "awake" as you think you are. How can you be, when you watch the same 'programming' as the "sheeple" you baaaaaaaaaah about?

Go ahead, talk about this for the next 10 years, it's why they created it. Nothing the government has said, thus far, has proven to be true...just enough to keep us DISTRACTED! And you say, "Deny Ignorance"? hahahahah It seems like it runs THICK, in here. It feels like i'm in an internet room with soldiers, working!!!

Also, could you please stop calling Osama Bin Laden, "OBL", you're making him sound like a celebrity. Remember: "he was the mastermind behind the 911 attacks, killing thousands of innocent civilians!"
Which, by the way, has yet to be proven or determined...nor will it ever be.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Good catch on the Helicopter....what is that thing?! It could simply be that its unrecognizable because its only a small piece....but then again, if the helicopter didn't just malfunction, and instead crashed so horribly as to leave huge pieces of it scattered about, then how the heck did ALL of the soldiers survive it??? What are they Super Soldiers are something? I have one theory...perhaps thats not a copter in the sense that people flew in it but rather was some sort of secret UAV used in the project. Its certainly too small to have people inside, so that fits...plus they use UAV's now for all sorts of missions. Look at those weird blades....a sophisticated silent heli UAV perhaps to spy on the compound to give them a heads up on when to attack?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Dude i think that is a water gun! wow that guy got blasted for being "Aggressive" with a water gun

You guys do realize children were there too right? Why is everyone jumping to the conclusion that they were fighting with waterguns....that doesn't even make sense. The guy fell on some kids watergun. It was a compound with kids present....How is watergun weird or out of place? I suppose if this were the White House and someone found a picture that showed a watergun on the Presidents desk...well now something like that would be weird (Unless it was during the Bush Presidency)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
There was lots of marijuana around the compound, maybe the guy in the pic was high and grabbed the water pistol thinking it was an advanced phaser gun. He probably approached the soldiers like tony montana, while imagining his pistol was firing lasers at them... then he died.
edit on 5-5-2011 by MechanicalSunrise because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join