It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Announces Results of Epic Space-Time Experiment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
does this mean that the atomic clock test (where one was shot into space with some astronoughts, and one set the same left here) wasnt proving what they thought it was proving, the relative speeds wernt altering the clocks time the gravity well was?!?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
This means we cant even think about anti-gravity? Or they will find a way to manipulate, distort, or control that warping?

Um... Considering We were playing with antigravity, via electrogravitics, in the 1950's, I'd say there is a 99.9999999999999% chance We have that licked in black ops. Electrogravitics went into black ops late 1959, early 1960.

Not only does electrogravitics give Us antigravity, it also gives Us overunity.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I would say lets look at the facts...

1. long time ago they told us God made the world about 6K years ago... false
2. sun is spinning around the earth... false
3. milky way is the whole universe... false
4. speed of light is the absolute speed of 299 792 458 m / s... I ask WHERE?? on earth??

if UFOs travel to earth and they not living on the Moon, I ask HOW?

my thought, light speed is depending on gravity force, that's why it "stops" in "black wholes"

it concludes me to say that anti-gravity and "time travel journey" IS POSSIBLE...
well.. you CAN NOT go back to your past and change things, let me explain why...
if you travel over speed of light from let say Alpha Centaur to Earth, you start your travel on 1.1.2012
you arrive earth on 2.1.2012... the light still needs 4 years to come to Earth and you see if you can yourself launching off Alfa Centaur...well... is kind of "time travel"

also, I don't think Einstein's "time dilation" nor "length contraction" exists!

"moved watches go slower.." wtf? who is moving compare to what??
for launching rocked the Earth moves...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrzYma
if you travel over speed of light from let say Alpha Centaur to Earth, you start your travel on 1.1.2012
you arrive earth on 2.1.2012... the light still needs 4 years to come to Earth and you see if you can yourself launching off Alfa Centaur...well... is kind of "time travel"

faster than light travel would use a wormhole or compression of space to jump through, all you would see from earth 4 years later is the light showing you disapearing through the hole.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

This means we cant even think about anti-gravity? Or they will find a way to manipulate, distort, or control that warping?

Um... Considering We were playing with antigravity, via electrogravitics, in the 1950's, I'd say there is a 99.9999999999999% chance We have that licked in black ops. Electrogravitics went into black ops late 1959, early 1960.

Do you have some link about this issue? Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Where's Mnemeth when you need him...this thread should have been titled "Einstein right again"!!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Do you have some link about this issue? Thanks in advance.

I have two things...

Links:

www.padrak.com...
www.integrityresearchinstitute.org...
users.erols.com...

as a sample...

And My personal experience. To read about that, please see my thread, linked in my sig, called Who are "They?"
edit on 5/5/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarBeyondDriven69
(This means we cant even think about anti-gravity? Or they will find a way to manipulate, distort, or control that warping?)
Well you just crushed all my hopes that anti-gravity would see the human population into space so we mite as a race live to see other solar systems to live and maybe even alien life, now the dream is dead
Tanks OP, star and flag

lol anti gravity is old news. its very much so possible and i know how. ive created some things using anti gravity. think magnetics....SIMPLE stuff. rocket science, is rocket science. not anti gravity people.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
does this mean that the atomic clock test (where one was shot into space with some astronoughts, and one set the same left here) wasnt proving what they thought it was proving, the relative speeds wernt altering the clocks time the gravity well was?!?

It has been known (and verified) that raising the altitude of an atomic clock (lifting it out of the gravity well or, from another perspective, reducing its acceleration due to gravity) produces a change in rate of the clock due to time dilation. This has been factored in to all tests of relativity done with atomic clocks.

Here's a wikipedia link on gravitational time dilation.

edit on 6/5/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join