It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Scientists State That Behind Elenin Comes a UFO

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Heaven's Gate away team returns to the level above human

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
So, a ufo or cluster of ufos are cloaking behind a comet and headed towards earth. Which is it folks? I thought aliens were already here. UFOs are spotted daily all over the world, so if they are already visiting us, why in the hell would they suddenly trail a comet to avoid us spotting them?

This train of thought makes NO sense to me.

Either they are here visiting us now, or this will be first contact. I dont see how it could be both....

Because We're so superior to them, they need the element of surprise..

Honest;y people just jump on a bandwagon without looking at something with a little logic..

Why the hell would an invading alien force have to bother hiding from us ? Why would they hide from us... If I was in a superior position, I'd be rubbing it in and telling my inferiors to bend over for a good probing..!!!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Requoted to be sourced as signature material for future generations...

Originally posted by StaceyWilson

...I can see it now ,

An irish voice screaming over the intercom ,"Captain, we have no Power !!"

"Don't worry Scotty , Spock ! , pull in behind that...)"

Originally posted by Hipno

lol why irish if i may ask?

I don't think its necessary to provide a serious rebuttal to the above poster citing a discover magazine article confirming "its coming right for us" when the aforementioned write-up is clearly poking fun at the lack of basic scientific education required to even begin to entertain this nonsense ( or youtube gobbledygook as labeled by the author)

I looked up the comet just now & this comet is heading directly toward earth?

Comet Elenin will sweep nearest to Earth on Oct. 16 at a distance of 21 million miles and be moving fast enough to travel the distance from Earth to the moon in under five hours!

and...

The comet will pass no closer to us than 84 times the Earth-moon distance.

Somewhere in all of this is a pro eugenics argument Mother Theresa would be hard pressed to deny.

edit on 5-5-2011 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by StaceyWilson

Interesting find! I wouldnt be surprised if this was true, the spaceship might be getting pulled by the comet lol
edit on 5-5-2011 by Hipno because: Mispelled

lol: Didnt think of that haha , I can see it now , An irish voice screaming over the intercom ,"Captain, we have no Power !! Dont worry scotty , Spock ! F*&K It !, pull in behind that comet and recharge , people , its cryosleep time , 90 years should do it !

you mean a scottish voice dont you...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

Hey OP,

Nice find, ou inspired me to have a dig myself. It seems there are quite a few sites with exactly the same article. Not sure if this adds/detracts from the credibility of the claims. Personally i think these Russian 'reports' are a bit dodgy:

Sparking the fears of Minister Serdyukov, he says in this report, is that based upon the new orbit calculations for Comet Elenin, it appears in “all likelihood” that this celestial object is under some type of “intelligent control” and will approach our Earth “much closer” than originally thought this coming fall season.

Full article can be found here, here, here, and here

It's basically all over the net: net

Just putting it out there. I still can't find what source these sites are using, but if i find it i'll let you know.

Peace

edit on 5-5-2011 by Thundersmurf because: link nevr showed correctly

edit on 5-5-2011 by Thundersmurf because: slight adjustment

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

first- just want to say that i'm very skeptical about this whole story (for starters, what in the world- or universe- is it based on?!)
But I haven't read the entire thread yet- just the first and most recent pages-

Saw your post,
and thought...
maybe they could be harnessing energy from the comet?

Seems plausible to me...

But what the hell do I, nor any Earthling, know for that matter?
I mean,
REALLY
know about the
physics of EVERYTHING?

*Higgs boson, Higgs boson- where fore art thou Higgs boson?*
edit on 5-5-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: typo

edit on 5-5-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalpr
ok it's over:

[Editor's Note: This post is an April Fools' entry, a day of fun and when many of the major US media sites, such as Google, The Huffington Post, TechCrunch, and The Daily Galaxy create fictional articles that appear real]

S ource of the News

I can't believe what ATS has become...this is supposed to be a site to seek for the truth, to research and to ask based on facts.

not just to read news and comment on them...them.

Ok guys move on,...there's nothing to see here!

to post something that seems curious to you it's ok...but taking these jokes for granted...c' mon.

Admin:
could you please move this to Off Topics?? this is a joke not an article.
edit on 5-5-2011 by metalpr because: (no reason given)

This article is not the same as the one OP posted, if you would read it you would know,

This article you pulled says nothing about the connection of elenin and the cluster of UFO's.
That one indeed is a april 1 joke,

OP's article is not.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Cyanhide because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I find it curious that this article comes out saying they've received strange signals, yet SETI went offline around the 12th of April I think...

I find it a strange coincidence... & we all know how coincidences don't exist!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
OK im new to ATS :

Can you explain to me what we see on this pics :

edit on 5-5-2011 by elconejo because: (no reason given)

not for believers i want scientists explaination. Thx !

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

edit on 5-5-2011 by StarLightStarBright2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath
now something i found i don´t know if this is posted somewhere but here you go

this is the last data from the observatory of NAZARETH(?) islas canarias, Spain
gustavomuler.fotografiaastronomica.com...

some data of elenin

By the way is the NASA site dedicated to elenin DOWN?
WHY

jejjeje

WOAH what is that I am looking at here in this link, there is a LOT of activity. Any explanation would be great thanks

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
If this Argentina report was based on something "published by China's Space Agency" where is it? I can find nothing.

I found the report about the Russian "science" in a long article on a site called "eutimes." This seems on the face of it to be a rag. But the article is quite long, and they even have a photo of the comet (believable?) and of its discoverer.

This does somewhat parallel certain data given us through "channels" some years ago. But the question is, is this real new science verifying the earlier information or is this just crap fabricated out of that earlier information?

For those who aren't familiar:
The channeled data was that the sun has a smaller brown dwarf twin. Apparently this twin keeps bashing debris out of the Oort Cloud, and one result of this was a "comet cluster" that has an approximate orbit period of 3,600 years. There is also another cycle that this sector is going through that has approximate period of either 309,000 years or perhaps twice that number. Enemy ETs are sending in some "backup troops" you might call them, to take advantage of the weakening effect that all this unusual activity will have on earth's population.

If the reported "reports" are real science, then they would tend to confirm the above scenario in part. However, with just a couple of really questionable original sources copied onto everybody's blogs, how can we tell that any of this data is a result of any real scientific investigation?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Guys, come on!?

The so called scientist is well known for making stuff up on a whim! There are no UFO's behind this comet, or any other comet!

LOL!! Why travel what must be billions of light years in advanced high speed craft and then slow down to a crawl and tuck in behind a comet? LOL!!

Just think for more than two seconds about what you are discussing here. Somebody said it would make perfect sense to travel behind a comet...just LOL!!!!!!! Why? What have you been smoking? They go around and around in circles/elipses for the most part.......

If aliens come, we will all know, until then find something worthwhile to fill your time. Help an old lady cross the street or pick up some crap off the floor, anything but this fail.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Please remove this reply if necessary the answer was above
edit on 5/5/2011 by IAmD1 because: never mind my questin was answered.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by elconejo
OK im new to ATS :

HELLO ?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OhioPariah

That was my first thought!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Originally posted by amongus
So, a ufo or cluster of ufos are cloaking behind a comet and headed towards earth. Which is it folks? I thought aliens were already here. UFOs are spotted daily all over the world, so if they are already visiting us, why in the hell would they suddenly trail a comet to avoid us spotting them?

This train of thought makes NO sense to me.

Either they are here visiting us now, or this will be first contact. I dont see how it could be both....

Because We're so superior to them, they need the element of surprise..

Honest;y people just jump on a bandwagon without looking at something with a little logic..

Why the hell would an invading alien force have to bother hiding from us ? Why would they hide from us... If I was in a superior position, I'd be rubbing it in and telling my inferiors to bend over for a good probing..!!!!

I'm in no way choosing sides, nor do I agree or disagree with your statement but I really wanted to address something that keeps surfacing here on ATS. This is in no way meant offensively towards you, it's just a coincidence that your post was the one that made me decide to address this issue.

Many people have a very short thought process and by far don't include all of the important variables before coming to a conclusion. It's like most are afraid to just say "I don't know! MAYBE". It's like everyone wants to appear as if he/she knows the answers by drawing fast conclusions.

A few examples of assumptions with no basis whatsoever, made in this thread by you and others are:
*The assumption that UFOs are Extra-Terrestrial, Inhabited, Active vehicles. We don't know what it is, could be a probe or a frikkin ejected alien washing machine for as far as we know.
*What appears to be "hiding" to some may be something completely different than hiding in reality.
*Even IF they are hiding, who's to say they are hiding from us?
*Why would they travel sub light speed? Who knows? Maybe because of the same reason why our commandos walk 50 miles towards their objective after being dropped off by a helo? Maybe something is preventing them to go Faster Than Light. Maybe FTL is not possible in close proximity to a star. Or maybe because they are recharging whatever power-source they are using behind Elenin for whatever reason. There are millions of possible explanations.

My point is that it's always better to stay as close as possible to concrete facts when investigating something and if you are forced to speculate, to first look at the picture from different sides and understand each variable.
People should either learn critical thinking or just lurk some moar before posting, cus if we all just think a little more before we start to speculate and make baseless assumptions, ATS would be one hell of an investigative community!

So is there something behind Elenin or not?
If so what is it?
Does it pose a threat to us?

If there is a UFO behind Elenin and it is indeed an inhabited ET vehicle,
*What are their intentions?
*Are they aware of us?
*Do they realize that the probability of us detecting them will increasing by the hour if they keep coming closer?
*Do they care if we detect them or not?

Just my 2 cents.

IT--
edit on 5-5-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

OK im new to ATS :

Interesting image. But where this image came from?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
...for real?

Come on...why the heck would some ET be behind a comet? LOL, it's a SMALL comet...!!!!!! I don't know whether to laugh or cry. If we were to find some life on another planet that had a whole civilization, I highly doubt we'd hide behind some stupid space matter.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

OK im new to ATS :

Interesting image. But where this image came from?

www.aerith.net...

Its a pictures from A.Sergeyev & A.Novichonok not L.Elenin

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join