It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Scientists State That Behind Elenin Comes a UFO

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

you can believe what you want

that is called freedom

or may be you are an opinion creator, by inserting dish in everyones thougts

LIKE THE MASS MEDIA, you know what i mean?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

me too also, and good night everyone i´m falling asleep and tomorrow i have bills to pay
so i must go to work

sorry if that makes you sad, till armaggedon lifes goes on...

NAMASTE

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Is your government handing out grape kool aid as well??? Yup lets roll out the body of Osama to distract every one from something that is 6-8 months away. Not only that but you think that governments are the only one who could pick up these potential signals?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by iamblindbutisee

That seems so unimaginable, yet makes imaginably perfect sense.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Its only a matter of time before we know indefinitely

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Ill beleive it when i see it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
If a spaceship full of aliens was on it's way to earth it wouldn't need to hide behind a comet. Mind you, they they might not be smart enough to build a sapceship that can travel fast enough yet - they might be really primitive aliens that haven't evoled enough yet.

Come on people get a life!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I've seen videos on here of humans having cloaking technology. Nothing spectacular (as in it wasnt perfect cloaking), but nonetheless I think we're working in that direction and can do some neat stuff -- thus it is possible.
I'm sure a race that can travel to different star systems would have mastered that technology and not need to hide behind a comet... just from a common sense perspective.
edit on 5/5/11 by NuclearMitochondria because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

For all you know it's just a probe. Don't jump in and assume anything.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
64 flags on an April's fool story

people here on ATS just flag anything these days

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

Yeah, and it was an obvious one too. I didn't star or flag it for the very reason that you can tell just by the OP how big of a fake this is

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
so i am suppose to read a website in spanish

about a chinese government agency

that says ets ride is finally here.

okayyyyyyy

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Its them pesky Aliens bringing us another moon.. or comming to trade for our moon ;/

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Anyone mention Hale Bopp yet ? Heavens gate ? I know someone mentioned Koolaid.

What was their karismatic psycho eyed leaders name again ? Duh ?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The people that deny there is something different about comet ELEnin, will soon be proved wrong. Im tired of debating and making them them look stupid because they refuse to believe in the earth changes that are now completely undeniable.

They just say, NO, it's happened before, once in 1897, here is the link, it's just barely the record but it has happened, totally normal! PROVE we have record earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, wars...... It's all happened before, no big deal.......

Lol, let the idiots think what they may, let them cling to there "science" NASA will tell them what to do no doubt, and the rest of us should start to use our common sense. We have it for a reason.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Interesting find. I'd guess the dust and debris coming off of the comet would affect a line of UFOs, causing them to have to move away from it...heh. Perhaps it's just that, debris that looks like craft.
Still

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
i don't speak spanish.

second line

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
The people that deny there is something different about comet ELEnin, will soon be proved wrong. Im tired of debating and making them them look stupid because they refuse to believe in the earth changes that are now completely undeniable.

They just say, NO, it's happened before, once in 1897, here is the link, it's just barely the record but it has happened, totally normal! PROVE we have record earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, wars...... It's all happened before, no big deal.......

Lol, let the idiots think what they may, let them cling to there "science" NASA will tell them what to do no doubt, and the rest of us should start to use our common sense. We have it for a reason.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

And I'm sure you believe that global warming is also caused by humans?? Lets take a step into the real world. Now do you not think that if the comet was as big as what a lot of people claim and doing all this crazy crap that is claimed that the millions of amateur astronomers would be on this like flies on crap??

As far as these earth changes I am going to call BS on it having anything to do with a comet, huge planet, proto planet, brown dwarf star or any of the other things people are calling it. You do realize that the earth goes through cycles constantly right? Like ice ages coming and going God only knows how many times in the lifetime of the earth.

I read today that the comet is around the Astroid belt now common sense would say that since its almost in the inner solar system that if this thing was such a bad a$$ it would be reaking havoc on every planet that it has gone by. Nope still pretty much status quo in the neighborhood.

But by all mean, if you disagree with simple logic lace your nikes up and take a big swig of that kool aid it will make everything better.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join