It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA NOT going to release the photos of the OBL death - cnn on tv.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

And yet the actual announcement of his death was down with Hollywood style fanfare and suspense..

If they didn't want to rile up the muslims then why did they even need to tell us they got OBL ??

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by wildtimes

And yet the actual announcement of his death was down with Hollywood style fanfare and suspense..

If they didn't want to rile up the muslims then why did they even need to tell us they got OBL ??

I seldom agree with you, but this time I cannot agree more. If they'd nothing to hide, they would simply release the pictures. I am curious anyway, why they shot him in the head. There's something really smelly here.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If they won't release the pics...and knowing how the Gov lies on a daily basis.....Osama is alive.

No Proof = He is alive.

AG

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
If they won't release the pics...and knowing how the Gov lies on a daily basis.....Osama is alive.

No Proof = He is alive.

AG

Or long dead..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I KNEW this Osama dead thing was BS from the start......the whole dumping his body in the ocean was a perfect cover.

He lives

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
he will release the short form death photo soon and then the long form a couple years from now.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
After Obama released his long form birth certificate, the document birthers were screaming for him to release for years, the first thing the birthers did was claim it an obvious fake. Without even looking at it, they were assured it was fake, an elaborate HOAX perpetrated by the government of Hawaii along with Obama and his "handlers".

Based on the above FACT. I absolutely understand why Obama decided not to release the pictures. Along with the concern that some people in the world, who are already upset at this action, would see it as "bragging" and give them more ammunition to inflame their followers.

I don't agree with Obama's decision, but I totally and completely understand and accept it.

Let the "deather" conspiracy begin!

Without me.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
That’s BS is all I have to say .. He just lost my vote .. for 2012 and that’s not the only reason I have .. messed up I thought he would come through with proof .. I am soooooo very disappointed in what has all took place .. over this whole OBL thing and the way it was handled ..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The premise by which they are not releasing the images is flawed... If he thinks that releasing the photo's will inflame the violent wing of Islam, I would suggest to him that it's too late for that.

All par for the course with Mr Transparency (Barak Obama). This sort of crap is becoming his M.O... withholding information from the people of the United States. He is sitting back in his comfy seat at the Whitehouse and laughing at how he has played you all... time and time again! Asshat!

IRM

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
They seem to have it all backwards.....releasing it won't make conspiracy theorists think anything....it's being secretive and NOT releasing it that will
So much for the "transparent" administration I guess....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
They seem to have it all backwards.....releasing it won't make conspiracy theorists think anything....it's being secretive and NOT releasing it that will
So much for the "transparent" administration I guess....
Then why do I keep seeing BC threads pop up everyday?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

I don't agree with Obama's decision, but I totally and completely understand and accept it.

Let the "deather" conspiracy begin!

Without me.

Oh really? I guess this is Obama's trick for his urge to create a greater transparency. Besides, don't you think that releasing pictures would reduce the suspicion? This has the adverse affect. The official explanation sounds like BS to me. But hey, the US leadership these days don't care a bit about what Americans, let alone the people of the world, think.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Deja vu. Didn't I just see this movie?

'We have the proof but we aren't going to release it. The country doesn't need to see evidence. Take my word for it.'

Give him till right before the election and suddenly he will have a change of heart, and decide it necessary to quiet all the conspiracy theorist. Then some photo of questionable authenticity will come out and he gets elected as the hero of 9/11.

edit on 4-5-2011 by Wolf321 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
Besides, don't you think that releasing pictures would reduce the suspicion?

Like releasing his short form BC in 2008 did?
Or releasing the long form last week?

They just FUELED the suspicion. Releasing the pictures would generate an onslaught of "IT'S FAKE" on the Internet. The only reason most people are calling for the pictures is NOT to be convinced that it's true, but to find a way to say that it's fake.

And as I said, this movement will go on without me.

Bye.

edit on 5/4/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Wow, wow, wow!

Hang on a minute!

Have I missed something here?

Didn't they release a photo of him a couple of days ago showing him looking rather dead and having blood on his face etc.?

I know I have seen this, all over the news it was!

So what photo are they now NOT going to release then?

WTF???

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Based on the above FACT. I absolutely understand why Obama decided not to release the pictures. Along with the concern that some people in the world, who are already upset at this action, would see it as "bragging" and give them more ammunition to inflame their followers.

If you really believe that then you would also have to question why they even told us he was killed..
Would it not have been better to keep quiet ?
They got their man, why the need to brag and stir the nest??

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
They are correct in one aspect of this.

Releasing "photographs" and "videos" or "scanned documentation" is NO WAY TO PROVE ANYTHING nowadays. Digital evidence cannot be taken at face value - it is too easy to fake.

There was only one avenue of "proof" - the corpse.

They should have turned the body into the local authorities (or whatever)... let them create a "shrine" - so what? The world doesn't lack for shrines of martyred Muslims (or Christians for that matter.) How many people do you think would want to associate themselves with bin Laden's "shrine?" Only the one's who know doing so put's you on the big bad global intelligence community's watch-list.

They should have allowed his family to perform whatever ceremonies and rituals they deemed appropriate.... why? Because that would show that we're NOT fearful and in that regard OBL and his entire "terror " doctrine FAILED.

By doing it the 'secretive' way - they have exposed their fear... which of course will be attributed to the people of the country... not just the jet-setting elite leaders who can find no citizen anywhere in the world that they are not afraid of.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
OBL's incomplete dead face should be on the front of every newspaper in the west. Send a real message out, loud and clear.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Well I am curious as to the White House decision...

Heres a thought...what if the White House does not release it but someone else does?

Reported here: Bin Laden's body reportedly shows large open head wound and 'brain matter'

Sky News

The pictures of the al Qaeda leader reportedly show an open gun shot wound to his head, part of the skull missing and visible brain matter.

One of bin Laden's eyes is reportedly open in the images, while the other is "completely gone".

Sky News
edit on 4-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Since Alex Jone's interview with Dr Pieczenik, international media outlets are trying to make the Osama story go away real FAST !!! Some are no longer covering any further details for fear of looking stupid and loosing ratings!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join