OBAMA NOT going to release the photos of the OBL death - cnn on tv.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

OBAMA NOT going to release the photos of the OBL death

Just heard this over the TV while I'm browsing
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Not on CNN's webpage yet.
Can't give a link.
So --- we won't know.
We won't see the real photos.
This is being tweeted right now.

Why would they not? They don't want to rile up the extremist. They know people will always be suspicious. What are the thoughts of ATS on this matter?

I'm trying to put in enough comments to get this on the board. I think it will inflame the entire world.

This is kinda ridiculous. Sorry for posting yet another - OBL thread. IMO there are more important things to worry about - like, the Illinois flooding which is destroying much domestic produce.

(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 4-5-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Yeah, thread number 3 on this topic and counting.

I think we'll get to 12 within the next half hour.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
yep just heard on the news Obama has decided not to release the photos for the time being.

2 middle east experts earlier today on the news also said it would be a bad idea. That it would further inflame anti-west sentiment or something. :/

i dont agree with the decision.

edit on 4-5-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I DID look at the top thread. There isn't another one that I saw. My bad if a repeat.

Sigh. I'm going outside to re-glaze my windows by myself. I really don't care that much about all this.
Y'all have fun.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
On second look, the Duplicate thread is in a seperate, topical forum.

Thread Re-Opened.
edit on Wed, 04 May 2011 12:44:11 -0500 by MemoryShock because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

thank you

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
So we can show the worls pictures of Saddams sons and the supposed body of Saddam, in fact those were rushed to the world.......why the change now? Me still smells a rat.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Let's keep the thread on topic please.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Really? We don't want to release them because it might get the extremists mad at us? They are already mad at us!!! They attacked us on 9/11 for a reason!

Releasing the photo , especially after al quieda is saying we cannot prove that he is dead, is not going to make them angrier.... They are already angry to the point of wanting us all dead.... Al quieda, that is.... So, should we really worry about making them angrier?

Release the pictures.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
They KILLED OBL - that won't inflame Muslim extremists badly enough??? But pictures will??

And yet we were subjected to WEEKS of repeat vids of the 9-1-1 horror by the MSM.

I'm not a bit surprised...when they didn't release them Monday I suspected they'd never release them. (At least "officially".)
edit on 4-5-2011 by Jansy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It's on TMZ if it's not up on CNN yet.

www.tmz.com...

Obama told "60 Minutes" ... "The risks of release outweigh the benefits" ... adding, "Conspiracy theorists around the world will just claim the photos are doctored anyway, and there is a real risk that releasing the photos will only serve to inflame public opinion in the Middle East."

Probably because it was DOCTORED!!

I think we can all officially say they've got something to hide.

edit on 4-5-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jansy

That's OK, they will be on WikiLeaks soon enough.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This is some bull#. I was iffy on the situation when it first broke but now I firmly believe that they're not telling us the truth. They hanged Saddam on live tv and they can't even release a single photo to prove Osama's death? # THAT!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I agree. Now they'll just be leaked and even more conspiracies will arise once they are. I do not think that was a smart but ah well. On to the next topic

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I knew that 1 second after they said they killed him...The "EYES" have it......They can't fake the eyes.....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

But you know that video of Saddam was taken by his own people, then posted on the internet. There were no American officials present at the hanging of Saddam Hussein.....
That being said...I have to remember, that was what we were told, may not have happened that way but this comment was posted on the so-called facts of how it all went down.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
If the photo had been released which I'm not entirely sure isn't against the Geneva Convention to do so...none in this thread or any other thread complaining/disbelieving about this situation would have believed the photo anyway. So really all you have been robbed of is your chance to say photoshopped.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join