It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA NOT going to release the photos of the OBL death - cnn on tv.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
They're being intentionally dodgy on this in an attempt to get the 'deather' conspiracy to replace the 'birther' conspiracy.

Now we're supposed to start running around like chickens with our heads cut off asking for photos and footage. Then be marginalized as conspiracy nuts and extremists for daring to ask for confirmation to their claims.

Not that this was necessarily a plot to drown out the birther movement but that it is just the exact same merry go round now. They're recycling from the same playbook.

We can see Nick Berg getting beheaded and the Saddam clan's corpses.

We can inflame the Middle East with images from the Abu Ghraib scandal and make sure the recent Koran burning incident is on the front page of every paper.

But we cannot see confirmation of the OBL death because it's too gruesome or may inflame the ME? OK then. Don't show us photos with OBL's brains blown to bits but at least show us the burial or the raid footage.

Oh wait. The raid footage is now blacked out like the Watergate tapes. How convenient. Sorry everyone. You just need to accept the word of liars. And if you don't, you're just an extremist and conspiracy nut.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Touché Ashley!

IRM

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Okay, I'm back. All of you, thanks for being thoughtful about this topic - and thanks to whomever for bringing the thread back to life.

As I read through the various PsOV, several thoughts occurred to me.

1) Why is it Obama's prerogative ONLY to decide? Don't we have checks and balances in place? Perhaps the Supreme Court or the US Attorney General should decide on the "burden of proof" issue.

2) Why was his family not allowed to handle the hypothetical remains in their own fashion? I'm not sure I agree with the idea of a "shrine" for the world to go gawk at - that would be quite disrespectful even if it were called for -- but a quick and dirty burial at sea?? Whose idea was that? Yes, I know they said "no country would want him" - but they had to transport him overland to get him to the sea -

.....how much money was spent on flying his remains on a govt airship/helo whatever to a govt watership and then dumping him? OR, did they just dump him out of the airship?

3) The timing of all this really bothers me. There are so many things going on - a third levee breach to allow the floodwaters back IN to the Mississippi after ruining hundreds of acres of crops -

etc....

Now, having said all of that - it is obvious that there IS no PROOF to be had. I think it's a shame that photos and/or video have been reduced to "whatever" as visual evidence - no more convincing in these times than someone's Say-So.

And finally (for purposes of this thread) --

Yes, his maniac followers do want all USA citizens dead.
Yes, those followers will no doubt look at this as a fatwa and a provocation that was started by the USA

But, keep in mind, everyone, that "cells" of would-be killers are everywhere, already on our soil, in our neighborhoods and universities - mingling with regular folks and busy concocting their schemes - they're not just standing there scratching their heads outside that compound and going "huh. now what do we do?"

Does anyone else think that maybe - just maybe - the doors of the Military Industrial complex have just been thrown open to stimulate the GLOBAL ECONOMY - so that the NWO next-step can be taken?

IMO, Obama is not a hero. He wasn't there. Even HE can't be sure he is being told the truth. The Pakis did not tell the truth, reportedly, and we know we-the-people don't know the truth.

I think it's all pretty overblown, actually, and a decoy - a diversion - it's what happens now that we need to be wary of. Bin Laden was already a crippled old madman. What the reported team did was akin to when...

the executioners entered the room, led by Yurovsky. Yurovsky quickly informed the Tsar and his family that they were to be executed. The Tsar had time to say only "What?" and turn to his family before he was killed by several bullets to the chest (not, as is commonly stated, to the head; his skull, recovered in 1991, bears no bullet wounds). The Tsar, the empress and two menservants were killed in the first episode of gunfire; Marie, Dr Botkin and the empress' maid Demidova were wounded. Thick smoke had filled the room...
en.wikipedia.org...

The Bolsheviks had wanted to bring the tsar for a trial, but circumstances led to a quick decision to kill the whole family summarily.
en.wikipedia.org...
People still think Anastasia might be alive somewhere. Almost all of the Tsar's family's remains showed that the claims of them receiving shots to the head were untrue.

And Zawahiri is still out there somewhere - an articulate physician who means business...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

Everyone knows Osama is dead......that is NOT the reason why they are asking for proof.......

they want the proof because we all know Osama died back in 2001 and not afew days ago.

We KNOW Obama can not prove it because what allegely took place last Sunday NEVER happened.

Now there are afew people who believe Obama's story, there are more who are confused by the details of the story and then there are many more people who know know Obama is lying because Osama died 10 years ago.

It is those like myself who know Osama died in 2001 are demanding photos and proof.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Post about osama being dead for 10 years now and more things quite an interesting thead.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/5/11 by Solsthime331 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
After Obama released his long form birth certificate, the document birthers were screaming for him to release for years, the first thing the birthers did was claim it an obvious fake. Without even looking at it, they were assured it was fake, an elaborate HOAX perpetrated by the government of Hawaii along with Obama and his "handlers".

Makes sense to me... I am surprised it took the CIA document forgers so many years to come up with it
. I thought they were experts at creating or deleting identities? They do it all the time for witness protection. YEARS? Seriously? For an existing document?

I smellz fish

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join