It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA NOT going to release the photos of the OBL death - cnn on tv.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Why do people want to see obl fotos. Dont they trust the president's announcement.
C'mon people obama is not going to lie when he is announcing to the whole world

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

The photo someone released in the press was debunked. Conclusively.

They claimed it was "conspiracy theorists" who created it, when in fact, we proved it was fake.

This is very bad news for the US of A people. "Because we said so" has never been the standard of evidence in the US. Ever. They are asking the people to prove they are lying, rather than providing evidence to the people they are telling the truth. And they are asking us to prove they are lying AFTER destroying all the evidence.

Bad, bad news. I had a feeling they could not release the death photos though. The one they showed Obama may not make it past people who know what to look for when debunking fakes. And they cant show him one photo and us another without cluing him in that HE may be being lied to.

Watch for the new war, guys. Iran or Pakistan.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Why do people want to see obl fotos. Dont they trust the president's announcement.
C'mon people obama is not going to lie when he is announcing to the whole world

The Bush administration did. You dont remember the WMDs?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Really? We don't want to release them because it might get the extremists mad at us? They are already mad at us!!! They attacked us on 9/11 for a reason!

There are many on ATS who don't agree that the Muslim extremists had anything to do with 9/11 and Bin Ladin was NOT wanted by the FBI in regards the towers.

They probably don't want to release 8 year old photos

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Dont they trust the president's announcement?

Umm in a word? NO

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

C'mon people Obama is not going to lie when he is announcing to the whole world

Really ? you believe that ?? Practically everything that man says is a lie....yet we are to believe that when he addresses the world he does not lie ???

You just keep drinking the kool-aid........and buying his lies.

AG

edit on 4-5-2011 by Alpha Grey because: blah

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Because we haven't seen any proof. That's the whole thing....if they had released the picture, it wouldn't be so bad....Now people are suspicious because there have been no video, no pictures etc....personally, I think they got him, but I do think they should release the picture for those who want to see proof.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Looks like Yahoo has some information on this story.

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama said Wednesday he's decided not to release death photos of terrorist Osama bin Laden because their graphic nature could incite violence and create national security risks for the United States.
"There's no doubt we killed Osama bin Laden," the president said in an interview with CBS News, and there was no need to release the photographs or gloat. "There's no need to spike the football," he said.

Source

We've already pissed the extremists off by simply killing one of their men. S#, they were already pissed back in 2001, 2000, 1998, 1995, 1993, 1991 and many other times. How can releasing this photo piss them off even more when their emotions are on fire at this point?
edit on 4-5-2011 by Striker122 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It is pretty easy to scream and holler about getting the pictures or how come the head doesn't sit on a pike on the white house lawn. It is easy when the decision doesn't fall to you.

The idea of removing the figurehead is to diminish the recruiting abilities of Al Qaeda not enhance them. Should the pictures pictures be released as a show of chest pounding the one who makes the decision has to live with the probable consequences - sometimes it is better to walk softly and carry a big stick. That is what smart people do. Otherwise you have leaders who hitch a ride on an airplane and stand on the deck of a carrier under a sign that says mission accomplished

It has been awhile since we have been exposed to smart - it might take some getting used to.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Either:
(1) Bin Laden was killed/died of natural causes years ago.
(2) Bin Laden was kiled as reported 5-1-2011.
(3) Bin Laden is alive and not so well somewhere.

With regard to any graphic pictures:
(1) BHO will never release them either because he can (that's his condescending, arrogant "right") or he can't (don't exist).
(2) BHO wlil release them when he needs a bump in the polls for his reelection campaign.

Either way not releasing the pictures is a war on conspiracy theorists, and an insult to the intelligence of the American people . Just like with the SF/LF birth certificate, it's just plain arrogant and insulting.

edit on 4-5-2011 by robyn because: spelling

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

They claimed it was "conspiracy theorists" who created it, when in fact, we proved it was fake.

This is very bad news for the US of A people. "Because we said so" has never been the standard of evidence in the US. Ever. They are asking the people to prove they are lying, rather than providing evidence to the people they are telling the truth. And they are asking us to prove they are lying AFTER destroying all the evidence.

Bad, bad news. I had a feeling they could not release the death photos though. The one they showed Obama may not make it past people who know what to look for when debunking fakes. And they cant show him one photo and us another without cluing him in that HE may be being lied to.

So basically, they've (US Gov.) dropped themselves deep in the smelly stuff then!

What was the original purpose for "supposedly killing Bin Laden" right now?

Was it to take the heat off the Birth Certificate?

Is it to draw Pakistan into a War with the US? (why is the UK giving them $2m aid this year?)

Since Roswell right up to now including 9/11, I don't think anybody with more than 2 brain cells believes the MSM / President any more so maybe we will never find out the truth about what's happened here?

SO who do we vote for now then????

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Urm, what has Iran got to do with this, just curious?

I hope they get wiped out but not seeing the connection here!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53

Is it to draw Pakistan into a War with the US? (why is the UK giving them $2m aid this year?)

I suspect Iran is the real target, though it could be Pakistan. I personally think they are making scary noises at Pakistan to ensure they do not jump to Irans aid when we attack them. Pakistan will be relieved we "decided to trust them again even after harboring Osama" and they will watch quietly while we take down Iran.

Just my two cents. But I think the noises we are making at Pakistan are to scare them, not because we really want to go for them first.

I could be wrong. But here is the case I made for Iran.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-5-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Yeah and unemloymnent's down, the economy is recovering because of TARP, everyone will have affordable healthcare, illegal imigration is just the same as legal immigration and the tooth fairy will leave you a quarter if you're a good boy.

Right.

edit on 4-5-2011 by robyn because: spelling

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I could care less if they post pictures, but I also believe that Obama and his advisors all work for the American people, and if the American people are demanding to see the photo's he dam well better produce them, I could care less what he thinks the muslim world will think. He was not voted in to office by the muslim world, he was voted in by the people of the US, people of all religions and beliefs. This is the problem with politicians today, they forget who they work for and who they need to answer to.
edit on 4-5-2011 by rbilly001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Amen.

reply to post by Kali74

Indeed.

My 2c No sense giving someone who hates you more ammunition to use against you. A judicious decision.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Why no pictures pf OBL?

It dosen't seem that long ago when we were treated to the dead guy photos of Saddam and his two sons with their brains blown out. Those were the good old days. I miss all the macho chest pounding pictures that made us proud to be number 1.

Burial at sea? Now that's convenient! If that doesn't set off the BS meter; what will?

edit on 4-5-2011 by whaaa because: code ivy

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Yeah i want to know why he wouldnt just say that you must go to a USA+Canadian government websight and go through document proof of canadian or american citizenship and that in so proveing you are 18+ and willing to state that you only see the pictures once and the account is terminated and you are unable to capture this photo because it is live streaming from an encoded camera from the white house and blah blah blah u get the idea mass ammounts of making sure your an adult and your willing to agree to only see this once and not for long.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I am quite surprised that not many people are able to see through the charade these days.

The reason they are banging on about the photo's in this manner is because they are actually going to release the photo's but only once people have diverted their attentions to the photos as opposed to what actually happened etc. Right now they are building hype to add validity to the current claims that are floating around on every media website regarding OBL's death rather than actually being held accountable and answering the questions being raised.

They are going to release the photo's and when they do, because of the constant bombardment regarding the photo's, the majority of people will believe that this happened as it was said and that Osama is in fact dead.

People have short memories and they are quick to forget the issues when the media is trumpeting nonsense into their heads.

This is the same media manipulation that has been going on for decades yet hardly anyone can see it because they are too busy paying attention to it rather than stepping back from it.

edit on 5-5-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
By the looks of reading many ats comments here in the forums I can safely say most people think this whole OBL death is way whacked out with all the conflicting stories ... someone should make a thread on it
"Make up your mind Obama an Company regarding the facts of OBL death"

First they said OBL was unarmed ..then shortly afterwards thy said there were guns in the room..um????
Then they say they wont be releasing Photos but can't say for sure if they will leak out .. um then shortly afterwards it was said that there is real photos out on the internet of OBL that are real but tampered with um ???

Also they have said that there was no internet or cell phones but yet OBL was said to have had a cell phone and that there are two phone numbers on it and also no internet but they found PC's and flash drives um????
and that these flash drives contain a motherload of information .. well wouldn’t ya think that there would be a indication o those flash drives about the close ties between OBL and the Pakistanis right there in Abott ??

I never really cared about the dang photo .. I feel it should of been shown to the others who wanted it as proof. there are ways to prove he is dead and I started a thread to try and see what it would take to prove the real truth.. but even if he died months years ago there should be something out there to prove it ???

I find this really messed up when in fact they can't even get their stories straight LOL and now many are doubting the fact that in fact OBL is really dead ?? Pictures of OBL’s corpse isn’t the real reason given by Obama and crew for retaliation I don’t buy that .excuse.. The simple fact that we Killed him is the real reason to inflate rage imo
... .
They found money sewn into OBL's clothes but yet they faild to uncover OBL's mass amount of hidden money in that compound .. geesh it was burried underneath the weed garden OBL had duh ,, JK

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join