It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL Photos will NOT be released

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
reply to post by AndrewJay

if you don't belive the gov't, ask yourself why the seals haven't disputed the claims, the pakistani's or UBL's family members that were there

The Pakistanis have disputed the claims. UBL's family members were the only family able to fly out of the country on 9/11 so anything they say or do is discredited by that. The fact is, most of the "Usama's" family havent seen the man since before 9/11. The seals? Since when have the seals ever been public? What they're going to run down to Fox News and give a press report?

Why was the complex burned, body dumped "into the ocean" and all other evidence destroyed within 13 hours of this taking place? No pictures, no video, no body and "dna" which could belong to any family member of UBL. Yeah... I dont know about you, but I call bull#. Everything else in this world requires evidence but the Bible and now Obama and Im not buying it.

link   

Originally posted by JerryB08
I wouldn't either. And for the same reason they are stating. And that my friends is a friggen first. But what's the point? The Terrorists know he's dead the Us Military know he's dead. And the Conspiracy theorists will simply say it's a fake/ doctored photo. It will give a reason in the warped mind of the Islamic to go around beheading people again. For no reason. They could release of a video of him introducing himself and then being blown apart with C4 and the same people would refuse they were wrong.

"It's all about ME and MY needs"

Uh no - - its about preventing more unnecessary destruction - hurt - and deaths.

Right decision for Right reason.

link   
I got 8 leaked Photos

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I'll say this for obama, he's no dummy. I'm sure it got back to him all of the internet buzz about the BC being fake, so he figures you can't convince a skeptic, so why bother. he has nothing to gain, and possibly something to lose.

just think

if you all hadn't made such a big deal about the BC, we'd probably have the UBL pics

Maybe you're right.

Damn it everyone, if only the majority of people on here would have accepted the blatantly fake BC.

We would have had the pics by now. We only have ourselves to blame. I am so angry with myself right now I could...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by matrixportal

yep they could have buried him in a unmarked grave or the could have cremated him or hell even done it in afghanistan.where he supposedly was before the aircraft carrier.

but nope they destroyed the only evidence with supports their claims.

the liar in chief at work.
edit on 4-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Exactly. For some reason the sheeple are convinced that if he weren't buried at see then he would be buried in a place that could become a shrine. Those are the only two possible options to them. But you've already pointed out how wrong they are there. There are literally countless ways in which to dispose of the body.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Playing devils advocate

If it was a hoax,

Why would all the military play along, and top officials?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

LOL I didn't realize they doubted that one. Well on that mission I can tell you with 100 percent certainty that OP happened and there sure wasn't anybody firing blanks and whom ever has claimed that is an Idiot.

Conspiracy's happen sure. But on that one you have been misinformed and/or mislead
edit on 5/4/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by coastalite

Typical.
Damned if you do and damned if you dont.
MSM even said that the conspiracy theorists will say the photo is faked. Those who believe he is dead do not need further proof and for those who dont believe he's dead no amount of proof short of having pulled the trigger themselves will suffice.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

You see that's the problem with conspiracy's in the military. The people get out and would talk. They know that.
Way too tough unless it was a very small mission and logical reason. Then maybe but I doubt it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Playing devils advocate

If it was a hoax,

which military and top officials are we speaking of? who was involved in this? the "40 seals" .... and? then we cut to a closed casket being thrown off a ship. which military and top officials aside from the seals that were stated to be present knows what really happend? it all just goes back to "let me tell you a story about what REALLY happend".

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

Their concerns were more along the lines of not inflaming the Muslim world. In this society of NCIS and CSI we have all seen blood and guts even if its not real. They make it look very real. Consider that pre-conditioning.
I could handle seeing the picture and I am sure most of you could too.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
BY the way. I read in the main stream media hackers were using faked leaked pics as bait to access people computers and steal all they're financial information and Identity stuff. So no matter how tempting it my be.. I sure wouldn't.. Just trying to help

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Playing devils advocate

If it was a hoax,

Because it's only partially a hoax.

As far as I am concerned, there is only one possible explanation for what we have seen:

They got him and he is alive. The rub is that they can't take him alive, because they would have to put him on trial, so they dump someone/something overboard. As far as the world is concerned, he is dead. Almost everyone is arguing how long he has been dead, not if he is dead.

Now they have all the time in the world to get whatever intel they want from him. Am I the only one who noticed that the government has announced that they got 10 hard drives full of intel? If they start acting on intel that OBL had, they need to have an explanation for it or the bad guys will know that they got OBL alive.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

You know the govt doesnt lie all the time dont you? Most of the time I think they are pretty straight forward with us. I believe he is dead and most of the planet does too.
Every single thing that happens in the world is not a coverup or conspiracy. Real things happen too.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
boo boo edit
edit on 043131p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Gator

There are reports coming out of Pakistan that claims OBL's daughter is saying he was alive when they took him. I didn't believe this, but maybe you are on to something.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yetichi
why can't obama release the short form version of the alleged death photo and then the long form version 2 years later?

LMAO

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I do not believe for one second that the decision to not release the photos is due to trying not "inflame the Muslim world". The people in the Middle East, particularly countries that we are not necessarily friendly with and particularly people who seriously hate and distrust the US want proof of the claim just as much if not more than anyone here in the US.

So....they're afraid of enraging al queda or some other group that is already enraged....no.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Scott Brown tells FOX25 - "The photo that I saw and that a lot of other people saw is not authentic."

OK this is huge,
www.myfoxboston.com...

This senator who viewed the death pictures of OBL

Right from the FBI

www.fbi.gov...

It is also important to note that these individuals will remain wanted in connection with their alleged crimes until such time as the charges are dropped or when credible physical evidence is obtained, which proves with 100% accuracy, that they are deceased.

When truth is divided, errors multiply...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Pictures, or it didn't happen!
Uh, pictures, even if it didn't happen!
No, wait... pictures, or it didn't happen, even if it did!
Hm, pictures, or it didn't happen the way it might have happened...

Oh Hell, you know what I mean...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join