It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL Photos will NOT be released

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I see hurry up and wait turned into hell no concerning the pics.

Pretty sad considering 9/11 affected all Americans. We deserve to see the proof.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

yes we do jam 3 presidents trillions spent and thousands of lives lost

WE DO INDEED deserve to see proof.
edit on 4-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

The people I associate with were not jubilant either, but from the videos from the night and following day the news came out, many were. There are enough people out there on the fence because of his dodging the birth issue so long and his lack of any real unifying accomplishment, that this week gave him a boost.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
This is the final straw for me that concludes that Osama was not killed on sunday and thats its just all a political PR stunt for Obama to get re-elected....

Benezir Bhutto (said he was already dead and then assasinated)
The ISI General (basically saying its a total hoax)
No photo release
Burial at sea within 24 hours of being killed (which is a huge insult to islamic culture(they prefer burial in ground))

And all the other mountains of information that point to this as being a hoax...

The great american president that caught the worlds most wanted man!!

BULL SH!T!!!

Actually I think refusing to release the pics would backfire on him trying to get re-elected. The majority of Americans polled have said they want to see the pics (see post above).

Not showing them is going to make a lot of people go

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I am not a "conspiracy theorist", I believe that we went to the moon, I believe that 911 happened pretty much the way they say it did and I don't really care where Obama was or was not born. I want to see the pictures, I think that we the people of the USA have a right to view them, we saw people jumping out the towers that day, there are people who were never found! I don't think the WH has the right to say yeah we got him, your just going to have to believe us. I don't think they have the right to tell us "oh it's best that you not see the pics, they are too graphic", I want the right to see them!

So for now, I'm just going to believe that we never caught and killed OBL on May 1, 2011, I'll continue to believe that he is alive, or that he died a long time ago.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
I see hurry up and wait turned into hell no concerning the pics.

Pretty sad considering 9/11 affected all Americans. We deserve to see the proof.

9/11 effected the world friend.

The world deserves to see these pictures.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'm sort of relieved we are not going to put his head on the proverbial pole and stick it in the ground as a chest-beating testosterone eagle-rock-flag display of poor taste.

In the end... many people have proven to me (here especially) that there is simply no convincing certain people to believe something against what they already "know". They just keep drawing bigger circles around their pet conspiracy theories and they just keep refusing proof.

I think a picture would result in 50 more threads about how fake it looked to them because, dammit, they know things have to be how they are in their imagination.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
No photo (proof) equals just another story. Like the 911 report!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

NICE !!!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omicron2011
LOL! Alex Jones just became a real world player if the administration says they wont release pictures because of conspiracy theorists.

edit on 4-5-2011 by Omicron2011 because: (no reason given)

Talking about Alex Jones..
Here's his stand.

Osama bin Laden Has been dead for years

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The lyin' bastards just keep on keepin' on with this bulls**t. It's funny how bad they f'd this one up. Obama is a real character ain't he?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Unbelievable. Well, at least we have the body to prove it. Oh, wait.

There is absolutely no reason to believe that OBL was killed on May 1st, 2011.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Doc Gator because: forgot a word

link   

Yea, a gaping face wound would certainly leave little left to the imagination, oh well, we still have the DNA,

HAR

Yeah but you could say 9/11 left little to the imagination and people still found a way to turn that into a giant conspiracy. It sucks but that's the world we live in unfortunately. I want to see OBL's picture for entertainment purposes only, not because I don't believe them. We know there were foreign helicopters in the area at the time because people heard them. The pakistanis aren't denying it either. Bin Laden's own daughter says they killed him. If people still believe Bin Laden is alive today, a picture isn't going to change that. At this point the only thing a picture would do is inflame emotions in the muslim world. In the western world, the people who already believe he's dead would see it as entertainment. The rest would see it with a skeptical eye. Why did Obama wait so long to release the photos? It looks photoshoped etc.

link   
I am pretty disillusioned right now actually. gotta admit...this is a mind blowing experience.

I think the worst thing is, nowhere on the msm are people suggesting this is somehow a bad thing...I feel I tripped down the rabbit hole and ended up in absurdland

Screw it...I am done with poltics...no more voting, no more watching the news...now its all about the UFO stuff and CG. I will never believe a politician again, nor vote for anyone's first term (maybe vote for a second term if they truely impress and get me rethinking about my stance.

of course, I say that now under a general sadness...give it a few days and I will probably snap out of it...but for now.well, any suggestions on a really good alien thread to get absorbed in?

-gotta figure a way to get them to take me and simply not bring me back...will deal with a lifetime of anal probing from greys than deal with a lifetime of mindfarking from the governments...at least I can learn to like the probes...the mind will always hurt-

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So only 3 men had guns in the house and 24 seals crawling all over the place, and that caused a 20 minute firefight. This is surreal now.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The reason is simple and if anyone cannot understand this then you should not be here :

So it CANNOT be used as a propaganda tool in order to recruit more idiots.

Look at what happened after the Abu Ghirab photos were issued, does anyone remember how much flack and yap we caught for doing that? Apparently not!

We do not want this to be used as an opportunity to incite more hatred and violence. Got it? Now get it!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Boooooooo.

I just read this myself. I dont believe what Alex Jones says about bin Laden being frozen for 9 years, but unless the Obama administration releases more proof (like a photo/ video) than both stories are just as likely.

The pictures are too gruesome? Duh, he was shot in the head. You'd think they would have cleaned him up for a press picture, they had to have known people would have wanted to see proof! I've seen photos of JFKs corpse, I've seen a video of Saddam Hussain being hung. But no bin Laden photo? Give me a break!

Edit: At least show the troops. They deserve proof even if the American public doesn't.
edit on 4-5-2011 by ProjectBlue because:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

yep they wanted to kill us and behead us before that and they still want to kill us and behead us after it.

nothing changed

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

TheImmaculateD1, What does it matter they still want to kill us anyway. You shoudn't talk in finites to people it's just rude. We don't all see things the same way.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I canNOT believe it! are you kidding me!?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join