It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL Photos will NOT be released

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
So we have 8 new photos that just came out from reuters, and they are full of blood and gore, heck in 1 of the photos, blood covers nearly half of the picture!!!

But we cant see OBLs picture because its too bloody.....i mean gruesome......

Edit - Just saw Omicron2011's post about Obama releasing 2,000 photos of prisoner abuse. Add that to what I said above.
edit on 4-5-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

please stop repeating main stream media koolaid.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The thing I find frustrating about this place is that it seems like everything has to be a conspiracy. I mean, I understand that's what the basis of this place is -- discussing stuff like that. But when everything becomes a cover-up or every action by the government has an alterior motive, it's hard to keep taking things seriously. It's kind like "The Boy Who Cried Wolf". Eventually, the screams of "conspiracy! conspiracy!" become hackneyed and lose their effectiveness.

Come on people, he's dead! There is a huge difference between the Saddam sons people keep comparing this to, because with Osama we're dealing with a blatant and self-proclaimed terrorist organization. They don't want to flaunt pictures and risk provoking attacks. This is not a conspiracy, it's common sense.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by theduncans

My favorite is that he wont release the photos because conspiracy theorists will just say they are doctored anyway, when, in all reality he is fueling the conspiracy fire by not releasing them. Either way they go there going to run into a briar field.

MY, now aren't we powerful, I have never seen an administration more worried about Conspiracy theorist.

HMMMMM,

I think the point is they dont consider conspiracy theorists a very big concern in the scheme of things. I do not see worry regarding any conspiracy that might emerge from this. Matter of fact I think they just laugh at conspiracy theories in general. Just like the rest of the world does.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

what i am saying if you claim to kill the worlds most hated man

show the proof.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hey, let's form a conspiracy group... and we'll be called 'deathers'. We'll make a lot of noise and in a few years, we'll get some rich businessman to take up our cause.

Then and finally then, Obama will release the images, they will look exactly like Osama and a ton of experts will crawl from the woodwork to label them as authentic.

At that point, we'll rally here at ATS to say that the pics are fake... while Obama gets a boost in popularity and a great bit of media time.

Wow... feel like I've been here before.

Deja vu?

SMR

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I posted in another thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by SMR
Apparently LiveLeak has an image. I wont post here but you'll see the link to it on the right top section of main page.
Hasn't been confirmed as real or fake. Just went up.
They also have an image of a man who was gunned down in the battle.

Here is a direct link - WARNING - SOMEWHAT GRAPHIC
www.liveleak.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

Seal Teams are pretty good with small arms. Eyeball round, huge skull exit wound.

What's not to like?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
I just heard them say on the news that they chose not to release the photos because "the president did not want to show that America is better than the enemy."

if that is what was said by the president, it may be the stupidest thing I ever heard a president say.

That is what you say now let me tell you what they really said :

"The President did not want to show the images because America is better than that!"

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This was expected, what bothers me is that in most forums and news comment sections, anyone who wants to see the proof is called a conspiracy theorist, sicko, gore fiend and many other things.
Thousands of people were killed because Osama had to be caught and we don't deserve to see proof of it?
Our economy is garbage and it all started because of 9/11 and Osama, (allegedly) and we can't see proof that the one who (allegedly) did all of this is dead?
According to the MSNBC polls this morning 73% of people wanted proof of Osama's death and wanted to see the photos.
Now after Obamas announcement only 28% want proof and the rest agree with his decision and comments are locked.

You know when someone is lying when the story keeps changing.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Also, I want to add, in response to the "why won't they show Osama if they showed the Hussein sons!!?!??!?" criticisms: it wasn't even the same administration in office! That comparison is terrible.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

Dude, that is so cruel, and a man didnt even defend himself.
Nevertheless, as long as God is on our side, I say bring it on!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by expo15
Also, I want to add, in response to the "why won't they show Osama if they showed the Hussein sons!!?!??!?" criticisms: it wasn't even the same administration in office! That comparison is terrible.

43 & Company were maniacal and diabolical so when those images were issued they were foaming at the mouth. Obama is not a savage like 43 was. This shows the "Rehumanization Campaign" that is currently ongoing by The US Federal Government.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Originally posted by expo15

43 & Company were maniacal and diabolical so when those images were issued they were foaming at the mouth. Obama is not a savage like 43 was. This shows the "Rehumanization Campaign" that is currently ongoing by The US Federal Government.

You mean, this shows the typical B.S. of the government.

I am tending to agree with the person who said they couldn't photo shop the pictures good enough to look convincing.

In my eyes, Bin Laden is still around and maybe living under the protection of his previous bosses in the CIA.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Common Scarecrow because: spelling

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

Originally posted by coastalite
My guess is that the doctored photos weren't convincing enough.
So a government, that one hand, is accused of faking the moon landings and covering up alien visitation worldwide, is unable to convincingly photoshop a photo?

Is that your argument?

I choked on my red wine as I read that trying not laugh and spit it all over the floor, please aptness warn me first

This is where ridiculous conspiracies shoot themselves in the proverbial.

We have also got to believe the following:

1. Osama was killed years ago and yet the fanatics did not say a goddam word.....
2. The anti US voices are proclaiming (now) bin laden is not dead.
3. Both of the above mean that bin laden was alive and kicking BEFORE the raid. Unless your logic circuits have completely failed due to conspiracy overload.
4. IRRESPECTIVE OF THE ACTUAL VERSION OF EVENTS IN THAT COMPOUND. (we will be visiting logic city here so be prepared....) They all say one thing consistently IRRESPECTIVE of the who is saying it. Bin Laden was killed by US forces. DUH!!!

So all of you who think aptness and myself are lunatic misled sheep I think you need to look in the mirror and re-consider going back to school at the grade you left in order to learn basic logic. (UK folks 1st year secondary, US folks 6th grade?)....11 years old!

Peripheral information is your cross referenced friend.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
This is the final straw for me that concludes that Osama was not killed on sunday and thats its just all a political PR stunt for Obama to get re-elected....

Benezir Bhutto (said he was already dead and then assasinated)
The ISI General (basically saying its a total hoax)
No photo release
Burial at sea within 24 hours of being killed (which is a huge insult to islamic culture(they prefer burial in ground))

And all the other mountains of information that point to this as being a hoax...

The great american president that caught the worlds most wanted man!!

BULL SH!T!!!

Fist off how do you assinate someone who is already dead. Assinate means To kill. Cant kill a dead man.(Bhutto quote)
Secondly you mention mountains of information supporting this being a hoax. Rather ambiguous isnt that? Mountains of information. I'd settle for a small hill of evidence that this didnt happen. Mountains, thats a lot of information. Care to break that down a little for me?
Lastly, Islam does perfer a burial in the ground but if that cannot be accomplished in a timely manner or if there is a chance that the burial site might be desacrated then a burial at sea is permissable.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by expo15

Not to mention that Obama releasing 2,000 photos of prisoner abuse.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The administration initially planned to release only the 21 photos sought by the ACLU, but General David Petraeus ordered that all 2,000 photographs be released to keep from "dragging this issue out forever".

So its okay to show sexual abuse photos, but not the picture of dead public enemy no.1

The Bush admin even was resisting releasing these photos....

The Bush administration had resisted releasing the images to the public, contending that the disclosure would fuel anti-American feeling and violate US obligations towards prisoners under the Geneva Conventions. Several people have already been tried at courts martial for using guns to threaten detainees in cases connected to the photographs.

So Bush has no problem releasing gore images, but Obama has no problem releasing sexual abuse photos.....whatever....

The arguments between the Bush admin and Obama is rediculous.
edit on 4-5-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Wolf321

No one I knew was jubilant, kinda of a hollow victory by now, I don't see this changing many peoples opinions of Obama, and maybe solidifying other opinions.

And yet his approval rating amongst Republicans is up 11% since Monday so go figure. Up 17% overall.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
reply to post by Stormdancer777

The people I associate with were not jubilant either, but from the videos from the night and following day the news came out, many were. There are enough people out there on the fence because of his dodging the birth issue so long and his lack of any real unifying accomplishment, that this week gave him a boost.

He didnt dodge the birth issue he just considered it unimportant until the "movement" forced him to act on it. He knew he had satisfied the requisites before the elections and didnt feel the need to pander to a few conspiracy theroists or racists who just didnt like the fact he won.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Ok this is starting to get ridiculous - something is definitely going on. To the people saying it's too gruesome to show... Really? They had no problem showing Saddam Hussein being hung....

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join