It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened to May 4 Free Energy Announcement?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I'm listening to the interview now. Does anybody have bad signal? The broadcast was coming in nice and clear but all of a sudden it started getting choppy.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MWStargazer
I'm listening to the interview now. Does anybody have bad signal? The broadcast was coming in nice and clear but all of a sudden it started getting choppy.

Ive still got a pretty good signal.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by loucares

Funny, now I'm starting to get a smooth signal. What do you think of the stuff Mister X is talking about? True or fake?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron
Interesting... 4 pages now and no reply from the staff. Is no one working or are the questions being ignored by the ATS staff?

As for the idea that ATS is TPTB, I'll keep my opinion to myself for now, but I know my opinion of ATS has quickly gone downhill for the past year.

Khar

I bet typing and LYAO are pretty tuff to do at the same time.
edit on 4-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

link   
So far nothing of any substance has been said in the interview.

link   
He said in his diesel truck he used gasoline to ignite hydrogen. He mentioned something called "Zero-point field". He said something like the hydrogen is just a catalyst for the energy from the "zero-point field". I assume he gets the hydrogen from water. He didnt go into detail. Im not very well versed in this stuff maybe someone with technical know-how can elaborate on what hes saying.

en.wikipedia.org...

And now hes not even talking about free energy. Hes talking about solar flares.

edit on 4-5-2011 by ProjectBlue because: crying baby. hard to concentrate. XD

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I'll admit I haven't read all the posts, but I've watched his video and here are my points of concern;

First, he admits at the beginning that he set out a trap... Why? To "expose" ATS? I have seen threads in the past advertising demonstrations, and sometimes from new comers, and if I remember well, they asked permission to do so. Why didn't he?

Then, he rants against ATS, they are a CIA front, or controlled opposition, but would be glad to work with them, the Evil Masters of ATS? What does it say about his character?

If he had something to show, why not post his demonstration here in the first place?

I think we are seeing an operation AGAINST ATS. Look how the environment behind him is all squeaky clean, him having a white shirt... He's making me more suspicious of him...

And towards the three quarter of the video, he states again he planned to trap ATS... No one heard it?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Very nice thread, I wonder what's going to happen here.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Look up "Zero-point energy". Hes talking about this now.

en.wikipedia.org...

Also, he calls H2O "HHO".... interesting.....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
So I'm sitting here listening to the show. They are in commercial break right now. I don't understand when some said they had to sign into that sight to listen. All I did was go to "home" page, and right there up on the left side, which looks like a little square video place, it says "Listen live on line." I merely clicked onto that.
Per the above poster, about audio choppiness, I'd been getting that too, and I also heard the host say that he was hearing feedback.
But like another poster above said, nothing of substance has been disclosed yet, as far as I'm concerned.

link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Can't really argue with him. He makes some good points. Unfortunately, he will be painted as the bad guy.

link   
I have been following this and waiting eagerly for today to come. So far, having listened to a most of the broadcast I have heard nothing of any substance or anything that I haven't heard before. I guess there's still hope that he may come out with the details of his technology but somehow I doubt anything will come of this.

Don't really know yet what to think about the trap setting, going to keep my opinion to myself.

On another note there have been some weird things going on with the broadcast i.e. weird sounds, feedback, beeps and clicks. Even the host has mentioned something weird going on, but it may just be a ruse.
edit on 4-5-2011 by WhatIveSeen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

Just look at my post a little above yours...

Doesn't that count, the fact he says he laid a trap, ATS is evil, but wants to work with them, etc?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Honestly It's kind of hard to choose what to believe.... Gotta hear more. ATS the bad guy or him? hopefully we find out... a little fishy though from both sides..

edit on 4-5-2011 by Conflagrated because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conflagrated
Weird.... no matter what i do with the volume, it's really loud and echoing... I can't turn it down or anything.

To everyone having sound issues, just go to the UStream.

Fixed my sound issues right away. I think it may be due to having the Ustream embedded twice on the website.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well anyway i listened a bit and heard nothing of circumstance.
I was under the impression they woulf fully reveal the tech and maybe online blueprints.
I guess not, but it does seem the guy is looking for financial.....something.
I may be wrong as i did not listen to the whole interview.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Way too much rap music in his show for my tastes so I will not be listening any ore after tonight....yes, I am that shallow. They just said they would not show how to build your own engine that runs on water. Nothing now but small talk and requests for google bombs to his website to show ad companies he gets big numbers (web hits)

I want blue prints dang it!!!!
edit on 4-5-2011 by KJV1611 because: i can

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
No substance at all. I've closed the door on this country bumpkin.
For the offence of charlatanism, Obama needs to put a Kill-or-Capture order on him.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

you're asking that question seriously? it's obviously one among the more than 50% of the threads that make it to the front page that are predictions or promises which never come true or are fulfilled. huge surprise with this one... i thought we'd finally be out of the clutches of the maddening poison of cow farts and car fumes so that we could all live in a free society without having to pay for fuel... gosh darnit they did it again!

/sarcasm

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectBlue

Beware the folks who start talking about the "zero-point" field. That's a sure bet they have no idea what they are talking about.

I smell scam in 3...2...1....

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join