It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitehouse did NOT watch BIn Laden killing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Oh good, I'm not going mad and seeing things that aren't there. That's a comfort.

I'm no expert and even I noticed it, it's like they're not really trying. Why doctor the image anyway? What's the point?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by The Empty Skies

I wonder if this pic was released officially, could be the msm playing games.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
There is more to this.
They are not this stupid or careless for nothing.
Is media lies and fakery being purposely exposed?
Who can make a fool out of a president and the MSM?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Well, we've seen them release an already blatantly fake image of him that's been going around the internet since 2009, so I don't know. I do, however, know that I find it disturbing for these images to be presented as a reality to impressionable people who have no knowledge of photo-manipulation.

Maybe a thread should be dedicated to this image? I'm no photoshop expert though, so I couldn't create a compelling one dedicated to inspecting the erroneous pixels etc.
edit on 4/5/11 by The Empty Skies because: worded incorrectly

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

i agree. i'm starting to become suspicious of how poorly put together this whole operation has been. it wouldn't take a genious to have planned and executed this A LOT better. why are they making it so obvious that pieces of the story have been fabricated?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
In response to the title of your thread, White House did Not watch Bin Laden killing."

Really?
You were there at the Whites House?

I don't see your avatar anywhere.
What did you see?
edit on 4-5-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

Did you notice from the links I included that this is something that the CIA director has said to the press? I also mentioned that it is what the BBC have been saying in their news headlines for the last couple of hours.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Its very annoying when people circulate the obvious fakes, A few MSM actually posted the picture. We all know this story is full of loop holes and no body. Could Osama if still alive (Died in 2001/02) be held under interrogation? Was he taken hostage? Will they release the pictures after they execute him?

I'm also no expert in altering images but I can certainly tell you there's something fishy about that photo.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyStardust

Do you think maybe George W planned it? I wouldn't be surprised

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa

I noticed as well and posted in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
It's definitely doctored.

What was the consenses on that picture?

I swear I saw this picture of Obama before, while watching a basketball game or something.

Is he superimposed in this picture?
edit on 113131p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by amaster

Originally posted by earthdude
My boss said she saw footage of the Whitehouse watching the killing and Hilary Clinton covered her eyes as Bin Ladin was shot. I'll ask her where she saw this.

What they are really watching is Celebrity Apprentice.

You know, people have been saying they thought Obama was photoshopped into the pic, since he looks "smaller" than everyone else.

Maybe they're right.

This whole thing makes wonder what the next change of story will be:

"Well, we looked at things some more, and, well...it wasn't Osama after all. Oops!"

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

You know, people have been saying they thought Obama was photoshopped into the pic

I swear I have seen that picture of him before, in a different setting, I am trying to find it, if true and someone can find it,maybe, we are onto something.

He was sitting in the exact same position watching a game.

anyone remember?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

They DO look a little fuzzy...and so does Obama.

Hmm...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Its very annoying when people circulate the obvious fakes, A few MSM actually posted the picture. We all know this story is full of loop holes and no body. Could Osama if still alive (Died in 2001/02) be held under interrogation? Was he taken hostage? Will they release the pictures after they execute him?

I'm also no expert in altering images but I can certainly tell you there's something fishy about that photo.

What strikes me as strange is that the man and woman at the back are a different colour temperature than the rest of the group. They appear to be illuminated by a bluer lightsource.

One of the most importand things when attempting to add someone to a scene is getting the colour temperatures to match. If this is fake then whoever did it is not very good.
edit on 4-5-2011 by MiTS1965 because: Typo.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I try and look for that picture, Some people have been pasted into the image. The two at the back are the most noticeable.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I try and look for that picture, Some people have been pasted into the image. The two at the back are the most noticeable.

I have been looking as well.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MiTS1965

This could only bring us to one conclusion, Someone at the msm had too much time on their hands. Let's try and find the individual photo's for now.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

You know, people have been saying they thought Obama was photoshopped into the pic

I swear I have seen that picture of him before, in a different setting, I am trying to find it, if true and someone can find it,maybe, we are onto something.

He was sitting in the exact same position watching a game.

anyone remember?

I can't remember which article but I read somewhere today that Obama had been playing golf and was still wearing his golf clothes when the picture was taken.

If he always wears the same when golfing that would make it easy for them.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

He's got a black shirt on during the pics of the basketball game I found. His head in the pic seems to have been taken from elsewhere. Our best bet would be to find the origin of the head.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Again, show me where they officially said they watched it live.

I'm thinking an awful lot of people are making an awful lot of assumptions based in part on other assumptions. Nothing can possibly be cast in concrete yet. Not with the way the information is coming in and being amended and corrected, and certainly not with billions of people all being at different knowledge levels and having different what they perceive as facts at different times. A little sanity please.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Empty Skies
I don't want to pointlessly raise any other suspicions amongst all the paranoia already, but doesn't the man in the blue shirt behind the guy in the suit look like he's been edited into that photo?

Do you mean John Lithgow? He was there giving them all acting lessons on how to respond to the green screen.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join