It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitehouse did NOT watch BIn Laden killing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I've searched all over but I can't see anyone posting this story, apologies if someone has. It was just reported on BBC news that the Whitehouse did not watch the operation on the compound in Pakistan. The live feed went off when they got in the buliding

It's on the telegraph site too :

14.50 Yet another backtrack and change of tune from the White House has emerged over the fact that Obama did NOT watch the raid live and did not see the moment Osama bin Laden was shot dead. In fact the video feed stopped before US special forces stormed bin Laden's hideaway. The White House originally said that President Obama and Hillary Clinton watched the raid as it happened and in effect encouraged the world's media to report that they had watched "the drama unfold".

www.telegraph.co.uk...

This story has more holes than 9/11 now, just what are they working up to

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
My boss said she saw footage of the Whitehouse watching the killing and Hilary Clinton covered her eyes as Bin Ladin was shot. I'll ask her where she saw this.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Lol really? I don't why I'm surprised by all the holes in their story, but I am. Thy are the ones inviting conspiracy theories to blossom. Good find. Keep it up!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Why would they watch it? Don't you think its a bit cryptic that they used the codename geronimo for Osamas death? Dont the skull and bones apparently have the skull of the native american geronimo? Isnt it also odd that a previous skull and bones member (George Walker Bush) stated that he wanted osamas head on a silver platter? Now wouldnt it make sense that George Bush (or skull and bones fraternity), are now in posession of his decapitated head?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

LOL too many people were begging for the footage so the whitehouse had to change their already full of crap story...oh man this is too much.

I know Obama was never popular before this "Osama" incident, but this is just the icing on the cake. He has been made to look like such a fool.

Which one is it Obama? Did you see it or not? Why was it reported that you did see it but now "the feed got cut once they entered the building".

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by killjoy99

The geronimo connection is interesting, i'd forgotton about that.

Here's another article saying how the Whitehouse press were carefull not to confirm Obama watched the death.

CIA Director Leon Panetta says neither President Obama nor himself actually watched as Osama bin Laden was shot to death by U.S. Navy SEALs in Pakistan. It has been widely reported and understood, thanks in large part to the White House photo above, that Mr. Obama and his closest advisers watched the whole mission unfold via a live video feed from the helmet-mounted camera of a Navy SEAL.

The White House was careful never to say explicitly that Mr. Obama watched the entire incident transpire, instead saying he had received unspecified real-time video and audio information as the mission unfolded.CIA Director Leon Panetta says neither President Obama nor himself actually watched as Osama bin Laden was shot to death by U.S. Navy SEALs in Pakistan.

It has been widely reported and understood, thanks in large part to the White House photo above, that Mr. Obama and his closest advisers watched the whole mission unfold via a live video feed from the helmet-mounted camera of a Navy SEAL. The White House was careful never to say explicitly that Mr. Obama watched the entire incident transpire, instead saying he had received unspecified real-time video and audio information as the mission unfolded.

www.cbsnews.com...

Surely there's no one alive who is still buying this strangely concocted fantasy?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Great thread, I posted this information on another thread on ATS but could not find the link. The video feed supposedly showed the SEAL outside the compound then blacked out for 25 Mins as per the information on the BBC website. Wether people are to beleive this as authentic information, it still makes the story seem very flawed. I wonder what happened in that supposed 25 mins which the US Government does not want us to know about, they were 60% sure Osama was in the actual house they entered, they must have shot down the wrong guy.

Keep up the great work!!!

Atty

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I have to agree. This is getting ridiculous very quickly.

I am not surprised that they are changing the story on how it was viewed.
There is a lot of criticisim that the world has reached a new low with the President of America and his team sitting watching a live murder being performed in front of them. Its like watching a 'snuff movie'

I don't know how they can change this story. The story released I was listening to this morning was that they was cheers and clapping in the CIA room when they shot him. Apparently Obama and his team sat in silence when they seen it and the silence only ended when Obama said 'we got him'. The news was everyone was watching this live.

Maybe they are changing it because of the story Osama's daughter is reporting about the incident. She has stated the Troops had captured him. He was unarmed. Then they shot him. Sounds like an execution. Maybe Obama and Clinton have decided it would be better to distance themselves from this now.

Turning into farce.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Get ready to be called a racist.

How dare you challenge the Elite Obama.

Funny, the same things falls into place on this one. Bare with me.

Some on ATS are making the argument that Obama got Osama. Even though a soldier in the field did it etc, it was based on Obama's orders-therefore he got him.

Now, with the ever apparent B.S. that is coming from the White House/employees etc. Obama has to be the one to accept blame there then-based on the other side of the argument.

Here is an idea. How about just telling the TRUTH!!!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by atty2011

Yes, what exactly happened. Wouldn't you be a bit miffed if you were the president and they only let you see some of the mission, or ask why the live feed went off at the most important moment?

Of course that is if you believe that Obama and others aren't just obedient dangly puppets on their little strings!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Get ready to be called a racist.

How dare you challenge the Elite Obama.

Funny, the same things falls into place on this one. Bare with me.

Some on ATS are making the argument that Obama got Osama. Even though a soldier in the field did it etc, it was based on Obama's orders-therefore he got him.

Now, with the ever apparent B.S. that is coming from the White House/employees etc. Obama has to be the one to accept blame there then-based on the other side of the argument.

Here is an idea. How about just telling the TRUTH!!!!

I wonder how many people still automatically believe the propaganda that because he's black, he must be different from other presidents? Personally I don't buy it. I judge people on their actions and what they are complicit in.

I honestly think there are many in the Whitehouse that don't know what the truth actually is anymore, even if they had the guts to tell!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by amaster

Originally posted by earthdude
My boss said she saw footage of the Whitehouse watching the killing and Hilary Clinton covered her eyes as Bin Ladin was shot. I'll ask her where she saw this.

What they are really watching is Celebrity Apprentice.

LOL!

i've said before that the only way i will ever even consider this story to be true is if i see the video of the raid but it looks as though that won't be happening. shame,

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Osama is probably chilling with W Bush on his south american ranch.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

OMG.....You nailed it!

Must have been when Ms. Jackson was brought back to the table....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Ugh.

I think I read somewhere that Panetta was at another site relaying the activity to them for the parts they couldn't see.

Yes, here it is...

As they viewed the images coming in on a 20-minute delay from the compound more than 11,000 kilometres away, Leon Panetta, director of the Central Intelligence Agency, gave a running commentary from his headquarters in Langley, Va.

www.nationalpost.com...

Did anyone in an official statement ever say they watched in real time? Or was that an assumption on some reporter or writers' part?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

LOL too many people were begging for the footage so the whitehouse had to change their already full of crap story...oh man this is too much.

I know Obama was never popular before this "Osama" incident, but this is just the icing on the cake. He has been made to look like such a fool.

Which one is it Obama? Did you see it or not? Why was it reported that you did see it but now "the feed got cut once they entered the building".

I agree withyou.
This has become a joke yet there`s people out there who still actually believe everything the US government are putting out.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
S

I don't want to pointlessly raise any other suspicions amongst all the paranoia already, but doesn't the man in the blue shirt behind the guy in the suit look like he's been edited into that photo?
There's some odd pixelation around the right arm of the suit and he just looks a bit... wrong. And the woman next to him come to think of it.

Any experts who could clear this up?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
In response to the title of your thread, White House did Not watch Bin Laden killing."

Really?
You were there at the Whites House?

I don't see your avatar anywhere.
What did you see?
edit on 4-5-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by The Empty Skies

I noticed as well and posted in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
It's definitely doctored.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join