It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will It Take For You To Believe , Usama Bin Laden is Dead?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Like what we saw of Saddam hussein

a lot more pictures and video of the same body

they are VERY fast to usualy release many proof
now we got nothing

confirming that the government is indeed lying
they just wanted to make it official on the 66 aniversary yrs when hitler was killed
to match some illuminati number

OBL lied to the world when he said that he made the WTC fall down to the ground
is job was to appear on tv saying he did it
that was the deal

i believe 80% that OBL is dead
20% that he is hidding in a secretive place to disapear from the world
protected by us agents

OBL = muslim traitor

dont you get it ..? Mossad + CIA + OBL = 9/11

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I`d like to see the video they watched at the whitehouse. And then finish that up with them dropping his body into the largest septic system in the US to rot with the rest of the other Human Waste.

Where is the Proper Burial he denied US citizens that we should give him a proper burial. That just don`t go well for me.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Connman
I`d like to see the video they watched at the whitehouse. And then finish that up with them dropping his body into the largest septic system in the US to rot with the rest of the other Human Waste.

Where is the Proper Burial he denied US citizens that we should give him a proper burial. That just don`t go well for me.

Now thats a GOOD Great sugestion wonder if that would be possible ..hmm

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If a Navy Seal says you're dead, you're dead.

Burial at sea? Of course. You'd just create another Mecca otherwise.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I would expect as good images as we had with Saddam and other terrorists whom have been killed and photographed maybe a few pics from the helmet cam too. Is that too much to ask for, or by asking for such meager evidence make me a raving loony conspiracy theorist?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argen
If a Navy Seal says you're dead, you're dead.

Burial at sea? Of course. You'd just create another Mecca otherwise.

A navy SEAL didn't say it, the government said a navy SEAL said it.

So instead of creating another "Mecca" they created millions of Muslim conspiracy theorists where many tend to act on their beliefs. Besides, many will just make the spot of death to be the "Mecca".

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I found this it's a photo of his Death Certificate is it REAL or Fake ??

www.newscorpse.com...

Does someone really believe that is his death certificate
Come on.

Look at the font.....and the website address on it in the same font....and the SSN....and the address with NY zip code

edit on May 4th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

edit on May 4th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Some people could get the photos, videos, DNA, or even a New England minted piece of brain and they still won't believe he is dead.

I think you have to ask yourself some simple questions.

Would the people in that room lie about something that could be devastating to the US an be willing to let their lifes' legacy be effected in a epic negative way by lying about something like this?

Why would the president take the chance to falsify with that many people in on it, taking into consideration that sometime in the future the stories would come out as false through family discussions even it's 100 years down the road?

Many other questions can be asked, but just those simple questions reinforce there is no reason for me to believe this is a hoax in any way shape or form.

Dude is dead, but that just won't be good enough for alot of people, but you can't bash them for it, or you might as well not come on a conspriacy forum in the first place, this is the place to ask those questions.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAGx1981
Some people could get the photos, videos, DNA, or even a New England minted piece of brain and they still won't believe he is dead.

If the government showed such right away there wouldn't be as much questions.

As it stands, the delays, the body dumped into the ocean within hours, the ever changing story, the flash crowd with little American flags at the ready, etc.....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
This came out of the blue when Obama announced it, i do think OBL is dead otherwise why would the president announce it?

The question is why would he announce it and why would they get so many facts wrong.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

How about his corpse?

Absolutely.

I will never understand this.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vikus

Originally posted by JAGx1981

If the government showed such right away there wouldn't be as much questions.

As it stands, the delays, the body dumped into the ocean within hours, the ever changing story, the flash crowd with little American flags at the ready, etc.....

I understand those arguements, they are valid and worth discussing, but I still don't see how a lie would fly in this certain situation, there are too many people involved, and just the Seals involved as individuals I think it is impossible for a hoax to be achieveable under these circumstances without the risk of whistleblowing in the future.

I don't trust the government in all reality, and some aren't the sharpest knives in the sheath, but they aren't stupid either, if they wanted to create a hoax it would have already been done IMO and there would be a small amount of people involved to keep questions and secrecy at a minimum.

Again you can't tell me with total conifidence that everyone would just believe he is dead with everything you want released shown. There will always be the doubters, thats my point.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

The key world death he is been death, that is why US took the risk of claiming that they found him and kill him.

Plain and simple, he was and been death long before US claimed it did it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

The key world death he is been death, that is why US took the risk of claiming that they found him and kill him.

The question is why now?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I mean do you have some evidence to completely prove he has been dead?

If you do please pass it along. This discussion is starting to get into a debate against my belief he just got killed and the ones that believe otherwise are going to state their conspiracy and say im wrong even though I never stated I was right.

Your key words plain and simple are nonsense unless you can show me something that is plain and simple he has already been dead.

I think that is fair, dont you?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Political, my friend what else Obama needs re-election why now take the glory for been the president that found the infamous Bin laden and kill him.

This means that they are 100% percent sure he is death.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

The question is why now?

I don't know man, I suppose you can also say, why not now?

I wish I had the answers, for all we know he could be in a cell somewhere writting a thesus on everything the coward terrorists are doing. But I don't know, I just have a feeling he is dead, I have been wrong before so I can't answer questions with certainty can only go on my gut feeling.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The same evidence I have that he is been death is the same evidence that you have that he was killed two days ago, hear say, taking into consideration the many factors and death days given by our government prior to his last death, Bush publicly no giving a rat ass where he was once asked, and his medical problems I lean on what I already stand by he is been death long before May 1 2011.

But I can assure you one thing, he will not pop alive ever again.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I require the same evidence of OBL's death that the federal government requires of me to prove my income when I pay my taxes.

That is only fair isn't it?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

The same evidence I have that he is been death is the same evidence that you have that he was killed two days ago, hear say, taking into consideration the many factors and death days given by our government prior to his last death, Bush publicly no giving a rat ass where he was once asked, and his medical problems I lean on what I already stand by he is been death long before May 1 2011.

But I can assure you one thing, he will not pop alive ever again.

I don't have any evidence he is dead. I'm just going on all the people involved, I just don't think a hoax like this would fly, doesn't mean I think it can't be done. We both have feelings he is dead either way, but we cannot be completely certain.

But the thing we can both agree on is yes indeed we will never have to see his ass pop up again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join