It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Flips her opinion on another important subject the Capture and Killing of OBL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Yes once again the most crazy political terrorist of our time has contradicted herself obviously because she thinks it might give her and her agenda a political boost. You can be a conservative or a liberal pretty much your only qualification is being a breathing human being and this I imagine will/should bother you.

I didn't start voting until I was 30 and I have never been very Political because I always felt when your electing a politician no matter who win's you lose. You are choosing between two professional lairs. And this woman is a poster child and supports that kind of mind set. I know millions of Americans feel the same way because they don't bother voting. I'm sure this a huge reason why.

Every time she opens her mouth It couldn't be more obvious that she has no values or opinions that are truly her own. I think the best description is that she's a political terrorist. When her agenda is being opposed she will rant baseless and obvious lies calling the opposing people extremists or racists. When the budget wasn't going her way she claimed that the conservatives and tea party people wanted old people to not get their meals and that they were attacking women. Now many in that party are married have daughters and/or simply are women. They also have many elderly loved ones as well. Her claim was so baseless that only a true idiot would believe it.

If politicians ever want to be taken seriously and trusted they have to remove these types of people from their ranks and both sides have them. She just stands out so bad because she is such a horrible extortionist to the point where it's almost comical. The latest example of her complete lack of integrity is her 180 degree opinion change of the significance of the capture and killing of OBL. Before when Bush was president. She stated that it would have made no difference If he was captured that day. (the day she said it). But now that her party is in the White house it's like we found the fountain of youth and now everything will be better. lol She even can't remember her own BS.

Why doesn't the media expose these clowns. Could it be anymore in your face, but yet she never get's called out by the media. I was raised a Democrat how can I possibly vote for a party that heavily supports some one like that? This lady was actually the speaker of the house? Are you kidding? How does that happen?

Anyhow the link is below. It's my first post in the breaking political news.I'm sure it will be my last. I doubt anyone will even bother reading all this because. It's not like people can't see this for themselves. But yet it continues on and on. I really wonder at times where are all the Americans that used to care about our country? Is everyone that heavily medicated? I just don't understand.

www.commentarymagazine.com...
edit on 5/4/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

I too didn't start voting until I was about 30, and now 38. Like you I felt powerless as to which evil one I would vote for because no one person has ever convinced me they were "real". Not only that, MY OPINION is until we get rid of the idiots like her AND THE FEDERAL RESERVE we will not have a government who truly governs this Country. Again, my opinion is the Fed's creation was the beginning of the end for America. Other Presidents such as JFK said the same thing, not to mention Henry Ford said "If America knew what the Fed was really about there would be rioting on every single street". The "Money" has all the power and there lies our problem. Our Government was intended by our Forefathers to be ran by the Government, not some elite with all kinds of money living in another Country. Its really sad that most Americans do NOT realize this.
Some actually believe JFK and Lincoln were assassinated because they wanted to do away with the Federal Reserve. The internet has a lot of information regarding it too. Here is one link out of many....I encourage everyone to educate themselves on The Fed. For those of you that do, it will outrage you to no end as it has me. This right here is no joke....

www.michaeljournal.org...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I think a lot of this is deliberate - the message they are conveying: is that you are powerless, that they own the media, politicians, judiciary, banks, unions etc - everything!

They can tell you bare faced lies, they can flagrantly break the laws, ignore the constitution - and see.....no-one who matters cares, there is nothing you can do about it!

The Soviet Union used to do the same with the original Political Correctness - a well tried method of conditioning and subdueing the population, demoralising dissenters into resignation, inaction and acceptance!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Wow!! Thank god I'm not alone. I haven't voted yet and I'm 30. I'm really hard pressed to vote when I'm told by people you really have to chose the lesser of two evils. REALLY?! those are my options. Kinda leaves a bitter taste in your mouth when you have two running candidates that can tell you what they will accomplish, then their term is up with nothing done and they get re-elected. I'm a believer that the person smart enough for the position is smart enough to not take it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

This video is a must watch if you do NOT KNOW what the Federal Reserve is and what they are about! My friends, if I knew a way for all of us to rise up and get rid of this system I would do it. Until its death, there will be NO UNITED STATES GOVERNING! Period!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I tried to embed the video but...not successful. Sorry...here is the link

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I read the article. Here are the quotes:

Here’s Nancy Pelosi from a press conference on September 7, 2006: [E]ven if [Osama bin Laden] is caught tomorrow, it is five years too late. He has done more damage the longer he has been out there. But, in fact, the damage that he has done . . . is done. And even to capture him now I don’t think makes us any safer.

And here’s Nancy Pelosi yesterday: The death of Osama bin Laden marks the most significant development in our fight against al-Qaida. . . . I salute President Obama, his national security team, Director Panetta, our men and women in the intelligence community and military, and other nations who supported this effort for their leadership in achieving this major accomplishment. . . . [T]he death of Osama bin Laden is historic. . . .

Where exactly is the flip flop? She seems to be saying exactly the same thing everyone else has been saying, Republicans and Democrats. I'm sure if you dug enough, you'd find these "flip flop" statements about this event in every politician's closet.

I personally think she's ineffective and needs to put up (work for the people) or shut up (retire). But that's true for the majority in congress. As for voting, you have to chose between a turd sandwich and a douche.

What elections are really like

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

President Andrew Jackson tried desperately and succeeded for a time in getting rid of the fereral reserve. Great post!
It does nothing but screws with our economy.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

It amazes me that Americans tolerate it.
It makes me sick!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

To embed youtube, hit the button VID:YOUTUBE, and copy everything after the = into that box.
edit on Sat, 07 May 2011 16:22:34 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tncryptogal

Um she in one quotes says that capturing is useless the damage has already been done. And in the other she claims what an achievement. Pretty much that we have all been saved and justice served. lol

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
pelosi is an idiot and of course she flipped thats what she does.

and what we have been served is a nice dish of bs with a side of more bs. and i passed

i hope more people wake up to the lies.

top topics

join