It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Exposes North American Integration Plot

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

WikiLeaks Exposes North American Integration Plot

www.thenewameric an.com

As early as January of 2005, high-ranking officials were discussing the best way to sell the idea of North American “integration” to the public and policymakers while getting around national constitutions. The prospect of creating a monetary unit to replace national currencies was a hot topic as well.

Some details of the schemes were exposed in a secret 2005 U.S. embassy cable from Ottawa signed by then-Ambassador Paul Cellucci. The document was released by WikiLeaks on April 28. But so far, it has barely attracted any attention in the United States, Canada, or Mexico beyond a few mentions in some liberty-minded Internet forums.

"Numerous topics are discussed in the leaked document — borders, currency, labor, regulation, and more. How to push the integration agenda features particularly prominently."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e479ce8a2f2.jpg[/atsimg]

(visit the link for the full news article)
www.thenewameric an.com

edit on 4-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I wonder if the "better" way for them to attempt this maneuver is to pull off a false flag attack. Maybe we have to wait for an "economic collapse".

NWO exposed? Just imagine how far they've come
with their little plan in the 6+ years since 2005, that we don't even know about...yet.

Looks like the "conspiracy theorists" and Ron Paul have been proven correct once more while the establishment liars who denied this were caught lying once again. The question now is what we plan to do about this.

But this does not matter anymore, because Osama Bin Laden is DEAD.

HERE is the cable link.

North American Union, RFID, CFR & Amero EXPOSED:

Youtube vid Info:

The plan for the North American Union, the Real ID, the Verichip implant and the One World Government are exposed. John McCain and Barack Obama are exposed as CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) members who are involved.

Don't believe what you see on TV (unless you're watching Lou Dobbs). George W. Bush is lying traitor, Barack Obama is following in Bush's footsteps and the American people need to be informed.

This conspiracy must be stopped before it's too late.

To help, please check out www.CampaignForLiberty.com and get involved with Ron Paul's new campaign.

Also, please educate yourself further on many issues that are not getting covered well in the mainstream media

www.thenewameric an.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I remember this stuff! Blast from the past.

North American Union.

The Amero.

Deals with Mexico.

Deep-sea ports in Mexico and a super rail system throughout the continent and superhighway from Mexico to Canada.'

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
I remember this stuff! Blast from the past.

North American Union.

The Amero.

Deals with Mexico.

Deep-sea ports in Mexico and a super rail system throughout the continent and superhighway from Mexico to Canada.'

Yeh, its all about more control.

Trailer for Alex Jones' REFLECTIONS AND WARNINGS: An Interview with Aaron Russo

Here is a interisting Link with lots of info.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I'm starting to fall in love with Wikileaks all over again! This in my humble opinion is huge! That's one less 'conspiracy' and 1 more facts to the list!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
I'm starting to fall in love with Wikileaks all over again! This in my humble opinion is huge! That's one less 'conspiracy' and 1 more facts to the list!

Well, make's me happy to know I am not just a "conspiracy nuts".

I'm still on the fence about Assange. Its a relationship of love and hate.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I'm all for it as long as mexico isn't a part of it.
second line.
edit on 4-5-2011 by DuceizBack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuceizBack
second line.

But why? Dont you like Mexicans? They have good tequila

This NAI reminds'me the old USSR. But this time with dollars(amero?)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DuceizBack

Then you are against it. Oh and you obviously have no clue about geopolitics. Mexico is an essential part to get closer to South America. Why do you think the US was selling weapons to Mexican drug cartels? Upset the people, make a mockery of their government and then offer them the solution, the only way out of a crime infested country. Create problem - Offer solution. It never gets old.

Also, way to go Wikileaks! Show these ignorant fools what´s going on! I wonder what the Amero(this word won't be out of the dictionary for long anymore
) will be worth compared to the Euro

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

This is vewry old news. I remember seeing maps and documents about this in 1995. There were to be 10 world regions. The North American Union was region one. That was nice of them. I wish I still had the map because I can't remember exactly where the boundries were and numbers placed by region. I remember ours because it affected us directly. Most assuredly Mexico was included. People tend to forget the Mexico is in North America. Plus they have a lot of natural resources. If anyone has a map of the ten regions I would appreciate sharing it with us.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

second line.

But why? Dont you like Mexicans? They have good tequila

This NAI reminds'me the old USSR. But this time with dollars(amero?)

Because USA and Canada are literally one of the few "decent" countries on this side of the map.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Open up the borders so i can hunt moose in Canada hell yeah theres alot of un spoiled land up north.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

second line.

I was thinking we should leave Texas out, Keep Mexico in.

preemptive response :
U MAD ?

More serious note.
Americans are more bat # crazy then first thought if you think Canadians want to be connected more then we already are to you. Both the people and our Government. We have it great as it stands you have bombs we have natural resources, You and your guns keep being crazy and blowing # up and we will keep sending you oil .. without having to deal with all your crazy bull#. TYVM

edit on 4-5-2011 by LikeDuhObviously because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I've heard about the North American Union for quite some time now. Funny how Countries are following the corporate model of consolidation. In the USA there is no way to please everyone, because of it's too large and by default, power must become more and more centralized (with government getting larger in the process). A state like North Dakota is almost like a different country entirely when compared to lets say New York. How will it go when we "expand" our borders with two other countries which in terms of size occupy 2 slots in the top 10 countries by land mass? Originally the founders viewed the republic as that a republic of states held together by a weak federal government. States had rights to their own laws (much do now, but the fight over legalized MJ is a good example who really holds power), and in essence held power over their own destiny. This isn't going to be like the EU, in that those countries have well established cultural identities, and for the most part strict soverenty(sp?). Something tells me if this NAU comes into being that the results will be much different.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by RUSSO

This is vewry old news. I remember seeing maps and documents about this in 1995. There were to be 10 world regions. The North American Union was region one. That was nice of them. I wish I still had the map because I can't remember exactly where the boundries were and numbers placed by region. I remember ours because it affected us directly. Most assuredly Mexico was included. People tend to forget the Mexico is in North America. Plus they have a lot of natural resources. If anyone has a map of the ten regions I would appreciate sharing it with us.

Old conspiracy theorist news. Now this is "just" a proved conspiracy plot.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This information was sent to the opposition to the newly elected majority conservative government of Canada by opposition supporters to be used as fuel in the last push to election day with there being no reply and no take up in the story. The Liberals and Conservatives have pushed this agenda. Conservative -Mulrooney (NAFTA/GST), Liberal -Martin(SPP) and the latest guy Conservative -Harper pushing it pretty blatantly.

There's something to think about. Is every political party working towards this?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by RUSSO

I think this is the map you are talking about:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
This information was sent to the opposition to the newly elected majority conservative government of Canada by opposition supporters to be used as fuel in the last push to election day with there being no reply and no take up in the story. The Liberals and Conservatives have pushed this agenda. Conservative -Mulrooney (NAFTA/GST), Liberal -Martin(SPP) and the latest guy Conservative -Harper pushing it pretty blatantly.

There's something to think about. Is every political party working towards this?

Cant say, but the plot thickens.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Posted and discussed here.....

ATS Thread

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

i myself being a candian will not agree to this i like canda being its own country.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join